2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I struck a nerve because it's true. :frown:

The league and media gotta protect the faux king. I wonder how many minutes they will allow Leonard to play game 2

Last edited:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but It's really bugging me that people keep saying the heat were already down when Lebron left the game. Weren't they up when he initially asked to be taken out ? He comes back in for one play, down 4, sores and then leaves for good.

I really don't remember for sure but I could have sworn the Heat were up like 4-5 when he first had to be taken out.
The Heat were up two with 7:31 during his initial break.

They were up four when he motioned to the bench to be taken out.

Last edited:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but It's really bugging me that people keep saying the heat were already down when Lebron left the game. Weren't they up when he initially asked to be taken out ? He comes back in for one play, down 4, sores and then leaves for good.

I really don't remember for sure but I could have sworn the Heat were up like 4-5 when he first had to be taken out.

The heat were up by like 2 if I'm remembering correctly.

Yea, I just watched the replay real quick and they were up 4 when he started cramping and couldn't move :lol:. Spurs end up scoring on that possession and Lebron gets taken out with 7 minutes left. Comes. Spurs out score them by 6 in the 3 minutes he's out. He comes back in and cuts it to 2. Then has to be taken out and the heat get outscored by like 1000 :lol:

I struck a nerve because it's true. :frown:

You struck a nerve by saying, People only favor the Spurs and Thunder to win vs the Heat so that it can save Lebron if he doesn't win? Seriously? Instead of it being that everyone HATES the Heat and want them to lose, this is what you came up with? and you think it struck a nerve? How crazy can you be to even think like this? Arnt you a Knicks fan? smh you know what....never mind man.

Wow come finals time it gets real in here....

Not a fan of Lebron but in the Wilbon interview today I must admit he conducted himself very well...class act

Off court he's finally matured
On court honestly Id like to see more

What has he done off court that was immature anyway? Dude does a lot of positive things off the court. He has handled himself very well overall since he's been in the league actually.

What has he done off court that was immature anyway? Dude does a lot of positive things off the court. He has handled himself very well overall since he's been in the league actually.

Word, they hate him because he decided to take his talents to south beach, besides that no baby mama drama, no weed arrest, rape cases etc, & son is still most hated in the league, its comical at this point, just shows you how lame these dudes really make themselves look

I think lebron is a great person off the court and his story is so humbling. My gripe with him is that he really was the chosen one but took the lesser route. Hey it got him rings though

But I'll say it again

1 ring in Cleveland > 7,8,9 rings in Miami

I think lebron is a great person off the court and his story is so humbling. My gripe with him is that he really was the chosen one but took the lesser route. Hey it got him rings though

But I'll say it again

Only if you live in the state of Ohio.
Your the "Chosen One" and you only got one ring is considered a failure to the rest of us sports fans.

But I'll say it again

Yeah except you're probably the dude that would clown him after his career is over because he only had one ring.

But I'll say it again

Stop speaking real **** man. I jus wish mike would've joined up with the jazz and won 10 rings man

Heat were up 5 when he first asked to be taken out

Last edited:
I have to say...

The mans father "passed" away...
he always talked about playing pro baseball with his dad..

I believe his father passed away at the time....

Either way it was a somewhat dedication to his father that was gone...
Failed or not it was very respectable..

Me and family went to see him..
The man on the diamond was clearly a basketball player

He was much taller then everyone and he stuck out like crazy..

It was very funny at first glance we were all laughing at it.
considering the circumstances and what not... i find this very funny... LOL at dude should be respected.

:rofl:

After reading all this nonsense I will say the best thing to happen to all those oldschool players is that there was no social media back then

Last edited:
Just like we all make fun of Dr. J
but he doesnt get the respect he deserves either... most ppl dont even mention him in the all-time greats... Most dont even acknowledge that in a sense he was mj before mj... He was a polarized figure that established fame outside of his sport and had influences on/off court. He was a victim of lack of coverage/media/social media coverage...technology etc... Considering the times dr. j was "the man" 

Yeah except you're probably the dude that would clown him after his career is over because he only had one ring.

EXACTLY!

Honestly, majority of these haters talking about "respect if he stayed and blah blah" are just dudes that were hella mad cause they knew he practically had NO SHOT to win a ring if he stayed and they would've had the joy of talking about how Bron can't even win a championship and blah blah. You guys would've stay hating regardless so quit the frontin and bs about how you would like Lebron more if he stayed.

EXACTLY!

Honestly, majority of these haters talking about "respect if he stayed and blah blah" are just dudes that were hella mad cause they knew he practically had NO SHOT to win a ring if he stayed and they would've had the joy of talking about how Bron can't even win a championship and blah blah. You guys would've stay hating regardless so quit the frontin and bs about how you would like Lebron more if he stayed.
lol it reminds me of barry sanders.... everyone said he was real for sticking with the lions, then turned around and called him weak/quitter for leaving the league in his prime, then turn around and say i would call him an alltime great/greatest running back had he had a better team/left the lions... 

:lol: :lol: lose lose situation for bron either way

It really is. Let's be realistic. Lebron would've never won in Cleveland to begin with. They failed to pick up amare, boozer, bosh and wade. Bulls, Heat and celtics were all better than that Cleveland team. If lebron somehow made it back to the finals, mavs, thunder, and spurs (2x) would very hard to beat.

But I'll say it again

nah

dude would be a KING

bringing a championship to Cleveland? doing the impossible

he would be remembered for that for the next 100 years.

semi srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom