2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find top 10 or top 5 lists difficult because of all the great players that are so close. Who are the 10 players you currently have in front of Lebron? I'm not saying your list is invalid or anything...I just think people's top 10 lists are always interesting to see.

1.) Jordan
2.) Magic
3.) Bird
4.) Kobe
5.Duncan
6.) Shaq
7.) Alcindor/ Abdul-Jabbar
8) Wilt
9.) O. Robertson
10.) B. Russell

I'm torn between Russelll at 10 because Isaiah could be there too :frown:

Which one of these players is lebron better than?

So they are even in the celebration column.
And by the way Pipped AND Horace Grant were with the Bulls when they lost back to back conference finals to the Pistons. :smh:
LeBron and his crew have never lost a conference finals. :smokin

2009 against the Magic
2010 against the celtics

...try again bro. Oh, unless you're talking about when he left Cleveland to go join the heat. :lol: are you talking about his Miami "crew"

Last edited:
Lamekilla Lebron has accomplished more than Larry bird in a Shorter time and is still currently in his prime, so why is bird on the list and not Lebron?

1.) Jordan
2.) Magic
3.) Bird
4.) Kobe
5.Duncan
6.) Shaq
8) Wilt
9.) O. Robertson
10.) B. Russell

Kobe

Edit: and Bird too.

Last edited:
I feel like the spurs and okc being favored ovre the heat in the championship is only done to save lebron even more embarrassment in case he loses. Especially last year when the heat had home court.

That boy lost series he was favored in overrrrr and overrrrrr. At least when MJ was losing his teams weren't that good or SUPPOSED to win.

Also think Kareem would be up way higher on the list if the media didn't hate him and maybe even the name change muelim thing.

Last edited:
Lamekilla Lebron has accomplished more than Larry bird in a Shorter time and is still currently in his prime, so why is bird on the list and not Lebron?

5 finals appearances and 3 championships in the 80's. You know who Larry had to go against to get those rings?

Oh boy here we go again. The insecure MJ stans coming out to make a stand. When nobody was even on the LeBron Goat topic.

2009 against the Magic
2010 against the celtics

...try again bro. Oh, unless you're talking about when he left Cleveland to go join the heat. :lol: are you talking about his Miami "crew"
You already know I'm referring to the "South Beach Bullys".
Four Finals in four years :smokin
Last I checked free agents can do as they please.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the GOAT retire(quit) to go strike out and drop routine fly balls :rofl:

1.) Jordan
2.) Magic
3.) Bird
4.) Kobe
5.Duncan
6.) Shaq
8) Wilt
9.) O. Robertson
10.) B. Russell

Kobe. easily.

1.) Jordan
2.) Magic
3.) Bird
4.) Kobe
5.Duncan
6.) Shaq
8) Wilt
9.) O. Robertson
10.) B. Russell

When you say better than, are you referring to as a all around basketball player or career achievements, bron is top 5 either way, yall talk about him getting swept in the finals like he wasnt only 22 yrs old carrying his team past the pistons who were running the east for 4-5 seasons already

So slander Larry for his team but not lebron.......................

Got it.

What slander? All I said was he matched up with those teams in the 80s. Your the one acting like Bird played on a team by himself.

Last edited:
When you say better than, are you referring to as a all around basketball player or career achievements, bron is top 5 either way, yall talk about him getting swept in the finals like he wasnt only 22 yrs old carrying his team past the pistons who were running the east for 4-5 seasons already

The pistons ran the east for 4-5 seasons?? :rofl:

The Pistons were in contention from 2002-08.

It is hard to believe given how bad they've been since. :lol:

I feel like the spurs and okc being favored ovre the heat in the championship is only done to save lebron even more embarrassment in case he loses. Especially last year when the heat had home court.

That boy lost series he was favored in overrrrr and overrrrrr. At least when MJ was losing his teams weren't that good or SUPPOSED to win.

Also think Kareem would be up way higher on the list if the media didn't hate him and maybe even the name change muelim thing.

Dude.....WHAT?

People favoring Spurs and Thunder is pony being done to save Lebron?
WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?
Is this guy serous. I have heard about trolling, but this guy seems serious as hell. WOW JUST WOW...People actually think like this? And you guys say that I troll? WOW JUST WOW

You are blocked, or Muted or whatever its called on this site because this post was just DUMB

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but It's really bugging me that people keep saying the heat were already down when Lebron left the game. Weren't they up when he initially asked to be taken out ? He comes back in for one play, down 4, sores and then leaves for good.

I really don't remember for sure but I could have sworn the Heat were up like 4-5 when he first had to be taken out.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but It's really bugging me that people keep saying the heat were already down when Lebron left the game. Weren't they up when he initially asked to be taken out ? He comes back in for one play, down 4, sores and then leaves for good.

I really don't remember for sure but I could have sworn the Heat were up like 4-5 when he first had to be taken out.
The heat were up by like 2 if I'm remembering correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom