2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did chalmers regress? not going to front like I watched a lot of the heat this season, but it seems like dude was playing better last year.

I'm sure chalmers will have one of those clutch performances like he randomly does. I wouldn't count him out. He has ice veins.

Still say heat win. Spurs NEED game 2. (which I wish was tonight)

tony parker and ginobili said it best

"Me personally, it didn't bother me," Tony Parker said. "Felt like Europe. We never have AC in Europe, so it didn't bother me at all."

"For sure, I've played more years in situations like this than with AC on the court. Not a big deal in that case," Manu Ginobili said.

heat lost because their bench was non existent , and spurs were living in the paint. I see the heat winning game 2 tho.

Dude the Heat did not lose because of that. stop being in denial. They lost because Lebron wasn't on the floor point blank period. do you guys make up these dumb scenarios in your head? Just stop. Lebron being on that floor, heat would have stole game one easy. The Spurs got saved by cramps and thats that.

tony parker and ginobili said it best

"Me personally, it didn't bother me," Tony Parker said. "Felt like Europe. We never have AC in Europe, so it didn't bother me at all."

"For sure, I've played more years in situations like this than with AC on the court. Not a big deal in that case," Manu Ginobili said.

heat lost because their bench was non existent , and spurs were living in the paint. I see the heat winning game 2 tho.

Dude the Heat did not lose because of that. stop being in denial. They lost because Lebron wasn't on the floor point blank period. do you guys make up these dumb scenarios in your head? Just stop. Lebron being on that floor, heat would have stole game one easy. The Spurs got saved by cramps and thats that.
The Spurs were up two when he left for the final time (3:59). I think you're being a tad overzealous.

Last edited:
Like I've said last year, Premature GOATing

GOATs aren't given wide open Mid-long range jumpers in the NBA Finals. GOATs don't commit 2 turnovers back to back then miss a 3, make a 3, and miss a 3 to get bailed out by Chris Bosh and Ray Allen in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals.

Narratives matter when people talk about "goats". Whether you like it or not. They become mythologized. Gretzky, Ruth, Montana... Lebron doesn't have that and never will. You can blame it in social media, the decision, overhype or whatever.

Last edited:
The Spurs were up two when he left for the final time (3:59). I think you're being a tad overzealous.

Dude no, If lebron wouldn't have had to leave when they where up 4, there would be no talking of spurs up 1-0 period. but it didn't happen. Game 2 will be different.

GOATs aren't given wide open Mid-long range jumpers in the NBA Finals. GOATs don't commit 2 turnovers back to back then miss a 3, make a 3, and miss a 3 to get bailed out by Chris Bosh and Ray Allen in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals.

Compared to other players 11 seasons in, I'd say he's got a chance. :lol:

Yes they do. its called a TEAM sport for a reason. What is wrong with you?
Once again Ray Allens 3, tied the game in regulation it did NOT win the game. The spurs had secs left on the clock, and failed to win the game that time. they had OT, failed to win in OT YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE ABOUT TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, AND YOU CANT GRAB A REBOUND, OR STOP RAY ALLEN FROM HITTING A GAME TIEING 3? You deserve to lose that game, and they did....The Spurs had a whole game 7, AND FAILED AGAIN, because Lebron SHOT JUMPERS!
And if a team thinks a weakness is you shooting midrange jumpers, then they are going to sag off on you. GOATs prove that team wrong by HITTING those jumpers, and winning a championship in game 7...In which the GOAT Lebron did.

Hater...STAY MAD

Last edited:

Too early in the morning for this level of hate. Go for a jog and sweat that rage out.

Everybody loves talking about Game 6 of the NBA finals last year. The Spurs deserved to lose that game. You're up with 28 secs to go and you cant hit free throws, you cant stop Lebron from scoring, and you cant grab the rebound so that Bosh doesn't pass it to Ray Allen for the 3, SO THAT YOU CAN WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? The spurs folded like the old hags they are. They deserved to lose in the way they did. Idiots.

Last edited:
Everybody loves talking about Game 6 of the NBA finals last year. The Spurs deserved to lose that game. You're up with 28 secs to go and you cant hit free throws, you cant stop Lebron from scoring, and you cant grab the rebound so that Bosh doesn't pass it to Ray Allen for the 3, SO THAT YOU CAN WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? The spurs folded like the old hags they are. They deserved to lose in the way they did. Idiots.
What do you mean?  Who said they didn't deserve to lose?  It was an incredibly close game.  They lost....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom