2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious who are these Lebron stans who guys are always talking about sans Uncharted.

I gotta go through the usernames but they exist. There annoying though.

Im a Laker / Kober fan but I enjoy watching a guy like Lebron play. Its no point I discrediting either one of them.

I would assume the county or AT&T really.

Spurs are the operators of the place. It was on them. Fixed now though so we're good :D

I don't think San Antonio runs amok like they did with Bron in. He's a damn good defender and their attention on D would be mostly on him. Completely different team with and without him.

3 more for SA.

Gained respect for lebron after that 1 on 1 interview with Wilbon today. Last night humbled him a lot.

Jonathan Martin should not be giving out career advice to other athletes. Him and Richie would be best-served to lay low for another couple of months post-scandal.

Here are my thoughts:

LeBron's body gave up on him last night. He didn't quit, he came back into the game drove to the hoop scored and knew that was it. He didn't give up on his team.

For the people questioning LeBron being a winner, dude is a WINNER. Been to 5 finals at the age of 29, including 4 in a row and back to back wins. Dude took 4 rec league players to the finals. He DOMINATED in 2012. He played so good that he sent Kevin Durant home crying. You want to talk about being a winner? He has won 2 gold medals and honestly if he wasn't on the team I don't think they would have one 2 years ago.

He has 4 MVPs, probably should have 6 but people weren't giving it to him the year of D-Rose or this year. As a matter of fact those two other MVPs didn't even make the finals. He has improved every single year.

Is he the greatest player of all time, it's still TBD. Can he be? Yes. There will always be the people who will say he is and the people who will say he's not even top 5.

People have the shortest of memories when it comes to athletes. He went for 37 in the finals last year, including hitting a game clinching shot. People on here were crowning him the GOAT, probably are the same people making fun of him now.

There is not one team who wouldn't trade for LeBron and they won't admit that they are lying. Lakers fans would trade Bron for Kobe in 2 seconds at this moment in time. KD couldn't even get to the finals.

I can only imagine if the internet memes, twitter, facebooks were around when Jordan came back. The same people who are crwoning him GOAT would be the same ones making memes of him in wheelchairs etc.

This being said are the Spurs the better all around team? probably but when your playing LeBron James, you can't count him out.

tony parker and ginobili said it best

"Me personally, it didn't bother me," Tony Parker said. "Felt like Europe. We never have AC in Europe, so it didn't bother me at all."

"For sure, I've played more years in situations like this than with AC on the court. Not a big deal in that case," Manu Ginobili said.

heat lost because their bench was non existent , and spurs were living in the paint. I see the heat winning game 2 tho.

Here are my thoughts:

LeBron's body gave up on him last night. He didn't quit, he came back into the game drove to the hoop scored and knew that was it. He didn't give up on his team.

For the people questioning LeBron being a winner, dude is a WINNER. Been to 5 finals at the age of 29, including 4 in a row and back to back wins. Dude took 4 rec league players to the finals. He DOMINATED in 2012. He played so good that he sent Kevin Durant home crying. You want to talk about being a winner? He has won 2 gold medals and honestly if he wasn't on the team I don't think they would have one 2 years ago.

He has 4 MVPs, probably should have 6 but people weren't giving it to him the year of D-Rose or this year. As a matter of fact those two other MVPs didn't even make the finals. He has improved every single year.

Is he the greatest player of all time, it's still TBD. Can he be? Yes. There will always be the people who will say he is and the people who will say he's not even top 5.

People have the shortest of memories when it comes to athletes. He went for 37 in the finals last year, including hitting a game clinching shot. People on here were crowning him the GOAT, probably are the same people making fun of him now.

There is not one team who wouldn't trade for LeBron and they won't admit that they are lying. Lakers fans would trade Bron for Kobe in 2 seconds at this moment in time. KD couldn't even get to the finals.

I can only imagine if the internet memes, twitter, facebooks were around when Jordan came back. The same people who are crwoning him GOAT would be the same ones making memes of him in wheelchairs etc.

This being said are the Spurs the better all around team? probably but when your playing LeBron James, you can't count him out.
None of that changes the innate softness of quitting because it's too hot

Spurs are the operators of the place. It was on them. Fixed now though so we're good
happy.gif

I don't think San Antonio runs amok like they did with Bron in. He's a damn good defender and their attention on D would be mostly on him. Completely different team with and without him.

3 more for SA.
its weird that kookie stuff happens in their arena... if it aint loose snakes, its cave bats, fire extinguishers exploding.... middle of nowhere floods....etc... place just is known for strange odd happenings in the stadium

Last edited:
its weird that kookie stuff happens in their arena... if it aint loose snakes, its cave bats, fire extinguishers exploding.... middle of nowhere floods....etc... place just is known for strange odd happenings in the stadium
lol i remember when the Kings played SA and there was a bat fyling around the court and Ginobili batted it out of the air and grabbed it.  Then he had to go get a bunch of shots because he touched a wild bat 
laugh.gif

lol i remember when the Kings played SA and there was a bat fyling around the court and Ginobili batted it out of the air and grabbed it.  Then he had to go get a bunch of shots because he touched a wild bat 
laugh.gif
i cant lie i mean that catch might have been the most impressive thing of that game.... tbh i dont even recall much of the game, but how everyone even animal control, the mascot folks with nets.... all had trouble keeping up with the bat....and how GINOOOOOOBILI just casually nonchalantly grabs the bat mid-stride like its just what he do.....

Gained respect for lebron after that 1 on 1 interview with Wilbon today. Last night humbled him a lot.

Why? He said he was the easiest target in sports thus deflecting blame once again. He can do no wrong. Nothing is ever on him. And you'll have to wake up tomorrow and lead your miserable lfe :lol: that's him in a nutshell

Last edited:
I will check this Wilbon one though. I was hoping there was one from right after the game, he must've been completely out of commission to not do one, or I just missed it one of the two

Anyone else feel like all this is a blessing is disguise for the Heat? Yeah, they lost the game once Lebron left but all this hate, slander, and "lebroning" gotta fuel that boy. As if he needed anymore motivation other than playing in the finals for a three peat. I see him coming out the next game with the same fire he had fer the 2012 season after the entire summer of slander, straight man possessed. The haters should've waited till after the finals to begin all the slander and nonsense cause the best player in the world still has 6 games to shut everyone up. We bout to witness Greatness :smokin

Anyone else feel like all this is a blessing is disguise for the Heat? Yeah, they lost the game once Lebron left but all this hate, slander, and "lebroning" gotta fuel that boy. As if he needed anymore motivation other than playing in the finals for a three peat. I see him coming out the next game with the same fire he had fer the 2012 season after the entire summer of slander, straight man possessed. The haters should've waited till after the finals to begin all the slander and nonsense cause the best player in the world still has 6 games to shut everyone up. We bout to witness Greatness :smokin

As he said in one of his interviews about the Spurs and their motivation from last year. Motivation can only take you so far.

Anyone else feel like all this is a blessing is disguise for the Heat? Yeah, they lost the game once Lebron left but all this hate, slander, and "lebroning" gotta fuel that boy. As if he needed anymore motivation other than playing in the finals for a three peat. I see him coming out the next game with the same fire he had fer the 2012 season after the entire summer of slander, straight man possessed. The haters should've waited till after the finals to begin all the slander and nonsense cause the best player in the world still has 6 games to shut everyone up. We bout to witness Greatness
smokin.gif
Everything you're saying sounds silly, but I don't believe the game 1 result means anything.  Miami has lost game 1s and gone on to win series repeatedly.

Anyone else feel like all this is a blessing is disguise for the Heat? Yeah, they lost the game once Lebron left but all this hate, slander, and "lebroning" gotta fuel that boy. As if he needed anymore motivation other than playing in the finals for a three peat. I see him coming out the next game with the same fire he had fer the 2012 season after the entire summer of slander, straight man possessed. The haters should've waited till after the finals to begin all the slander and nonsense cause the best player in the world still has 6 games to shut everyone up. We bout to witness Greatness
smokin.gif
You know man, I was hearing one of our local DJ's on the Franchise radio station talk about how he hated that "Lebron was always looking for new fuel or motivation and that he goes overboard in this regard"...and then when this happened I immediately remembered that comment and was like man, Lebron is about to hit these cats for 50 points and mad steals in game 2. I can't wait to see this next performance on Sunday. 

I bet it will be one for the History books for sure.

And that interview he gave to Wilbon was super cool of him. Lebron said he got 2 1/2 bags of I.V.'s after the game. Damn, that seems like alot right? Can't believe people would actually think he'd want to come out of the game because he was scared or shrunk under pressure, that's pretty silly. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom