2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the official cramps thread or NBA Finals thread?

Anybody talking about how well the Spurs played and that :pimp:  ball movement?

So I had too much to drink during happy hour last night and fell asleep by halftime. From what I saw in the first half, both teams looked very even. Looked like the championship is up for grabs and no clear cut favorite.

Here is what I think I saw:

- Spurs Big 3 are back, Tim Duncan shooting 98% though will not be an every game thing. Hopefully GINOBLIIIIII is back for good and Drunk Ginobli doesn't resurface
- Kwahi started off slow in the first half, but that's because he was in foul trouble. (Does this also mean that he can't contain Lebby or it was just a bad game for him)
- Green started off slow as well and apparently blew up after Lebby left. Will Lebby be trouble for Green the whole series?
- Diaw looked solid all around

- Lebby found a way to score on the Spurs. They didn't sag on him like they did last Finals, but thats cuz Lebby developed a J. Will Kwahi/Diaw be effective in stopping him this time around?
- Dwade had an underwhelming game, I expect to see him play like he did in the ECF in the following games.
- Spurs had 22 TO's and didn't look as deadly with its passing as it did in prior games, was this Miami doing Miami pressure D or was it just a bad game from the Spurs?

Talking about the game with a few folks that hate Miami because of the '06 Finals, and they all agree that the Spurs cut the air off.
****Short bus version****
People that don't like Lebron still believe the Spurs will cheat to win.

I would have rather LeBron didn't get cramps so we wouldn't have to hear about how the Heat only lost because of that.   Like LeBron was gonna run around and guard all 5 Spurs players and stop them from shooting 14-16 in the 4th

Or how Duncan somehow shot 90% in an NBA Finals game.

Talking about the game with a few folks that hate Miami because of the '06 Finals, and they all agree that the Spurs cut the air off.
****Short bus version****
People that don't like Lebron still believe the Spurs will cheat to win.
laugh.gif

Yea, they cut the air off because they did the research and knew that it would only affect LeBron but all of their old *** players would be totally fine.

Illuminati

Duncan is the first player in the finals to have 20 pts 10 rbs and shoot 90% since Wilt.

Last edited:
:lol:

Yea, they cut the air off because they did the research and knew that it would only affect LeBron but all of their old *** players would be totally fine.

Illuminati
I'm having fun with it all because it ain't no sweat off my back or no money out my pockets.
But yall missing the point about the air being cut off.
It's not only about the physical toll on the body, it's also the effect it has on you MENTALLY.

LOL Niketalk won't even give a legit doctor credit if his argument favors Lebron.  Unreal.

Oh you ain't know? Camping out in sub degree weather for basketball kicks makes you a legitimate GM, gives you a Ph.D, and a gateway to discuss a plethora of subjects you've never been educated on.

What i don't get is "Big J" is a damn doctor yet he talks non sense over the internet. Big J you still living in Chicago? :nerd:

yup holdin it down in the Chi
you think youre the only one w some detective skills here?
hows the new job u just started 2 weeks ago??

kids these days :smh:

What i don't get is "Big J" is a damn doctor yet he talks non sense over the internet. Big J you still living in Chicago? :nerd:

yup holdin it down in the Chi
you think youre the only one w some detective skills here?
hows the new job u just started 2 weeks ago??

kids these days :smh:

what the hell are you talking about, ive had the same job for 5 yrs now. Anyways cut the crap, wrong thread.

what the hell are you talking about, ive had the same job for 5 yrs now. Anyways cut the crap, wrong thread.

You still work at old navy?

I dont know you but i do know you emailed your boy Three00ZeeX this message:

Big J is the dude who usually creates the sports thread. He pours his heart and soul into making the thread title and updating he schedule.

I swear some dudes on NT are clowns

Sent from my iPhone

Not sure why you guys are trolling but plz stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom