2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st game told me nothing besides that these teams are pretty evenly matched ... spurs have a better offense, miami has a better defense

some games miami will force turnovers and run the spurs off the 3 points line, other times spurs shooters will be locked in

will ginobili play this well every game, will ray allen?

this game is in the books ...

at lot of what happens going fwd will depend on what Pop does going fwd in how he chooses to play bR0n on defense ...

smh... i can't even with you man, i really can't.... 

"1 Michael and a bunch of Tito's" was just a figure of speech to express how big the gap between Dirk and the next best player was on that team 

if after Dirk, Jason Terry is the savior of your team..... welp.... you're in trouble 

which is the point that's being missed here....and what I meant by Micheals, Titos, and Jermaines 

it's the dilemma Lebron faced in Cleveland and why he went looking for "help"-- which I think is a total cop out and why I don't like Lebron ... his Cavs teams couldn't get it done like Dirk and his Mavs team when both teams were made up pretty similarly....  

Well how about when Dirk couldn't get it done with Nash and Michael Finley all those years?

You don't know what you're talking about fam, mad because Lebron couldn't be the exception to an almost iron clad rule? As if he didn't take a team with a terrible roster to the finals when he was barely old enough to drink. He never played on a Cavs team even close to that Dallas team, you're on meth.

Dirk been looking for help for YEARS, Deron didn't wanna come, Dwight didn't wanna come, Bosh didn't wanna come, you don't get extra credit for failing at getting free agents you goofy. :lol:

@ComplexMag: FYI: Michael Jordan asked to be taken out of an NBA Finals game because of cramps in 1997. http://t.co/vPa7GLhT5m

nerd.gif
Code:
more evidence that Kobe>Jordan he shot two free throws with a ruptrue achilles! TWO FREE THROWS!and he walked off the court!stay mad yall
*sarcasm font*

Last edited:
spurs get the cheapest playoff wins of all time

nash bloody nose
diaw amare suspension
ibaka hurt first 2 games
lebron cramp

Fails to say that Mike came back and still played the game. Sat out a few mins to gather his bearings and go all out.

Like LeBron did the other 2 games ?

Hell he even came back 3 times last night. It was the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left he didn't have a "few minutes" to gather his bearings

spurs get the cheapest playoff wins of all time

nash bloody nose
diaw amare suspension
ibaka hurt first 2 games
lebron cramp

Funny thing is, there was a lebron hater here on NT already thinking of "excuses" and saying how the Heat always get the breaks when TP had to sit out against the THUNDER! Dudes were making excuses before the Heat even PLAYED the Spurs!:smh:

Cramps will def shut u down so I'm not sure why folks can't grasp this u unless they never played sports for a long period. A cramp in your hamstring is no joke, now imagine it in a huge hamstring like lebron's. It's a horse leg bros! That thing lock up on you and you not moving that joint. Now why he ended up even being dehydrated is another issue.

1. Well how about when Dirk couldn't get it done with Nash and Michael Finley all those years?

2. You don't know what you're talking about fam, mad because Lebron couldn't be the exception to an almost iron clad rule? As if he didn't take a team with a terrible roster to the finals when he was barely old enough to drink. He never played on a Cavs team even close to that Dallas team, you're on meth.

3. Dirk been looking for help for YEARS, Deron didn't wanna come, Dwight didn't wanna come, Bosh didn't wanna come, you don't get extra credit for failing at getting free agents you goofy.
laugh.gif
Re: 1. What do the mid-2000's have to do with the accomplishment in 2011? 

I said Dirk did it w/o another superstar ..... and he did ..... I didn't say he did it all the time or he wanted to do it on his own... I simply stated the fact 

Re: 2a. I don't like Lebron because his idea of "help" was to go play with 2 other AS starters. Now, I'd have no problem with that if you didn't come into the league calling yourself "The King" and "The Chosen One".... 

Re: 2b. Not close? That 08-09 team that won 60+ games wasn't in the same ballpark as that 10-11 Mavs team? and I'm the one on meth.... lol, aiight. 

Re: 3. Again, what does this have to do with ANYTHING? of course you want your team to get better... Dirk always worked with what he was given. He didn't abandon ship after Playoff and Finals failures.... he worked with what he was given and eventually won it the way all the "experts" and Lebron apologists claim couldn't be done.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom