2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, LBJ said he could've came back into the game. Coach said no, just adds to the story for game 2. Where the slurping is going to be unreal. Heat take game 2 IMO.

you said they won with dirk and role players, which doesn't even begin to tell the story. they were getting career stretches from multiple players on that team.

and dallas wasn't proof of ****
laugh.gif

how many teams have been able to follow that mold? they were the exception to the rule, not proof
let me put it in terms that NT would understand 

if a guy willingly has sex with another dude, it's proof he's gay 

doesn't matter that it happened just once and may never happen again 

many turnovers were unforced here. games played at cheapseake, they were getting picked off much more
so many unforced turnovers... 

careless passes, especially entry passes into the paint 

i think the fact that they could turn the ball over that many times and still be in the game is a bad sign for the Heat, regardless of Lebron missing time in the 4th... 

the Heat got great contributions from Lewis and Allen.... Lebron, Wade, and Bosh all had nice games by the numbers -- they rarely lose when the Big 3 average 20 points and then 2 bench players score in double figures 

while on the other hand it took Danny Green 40 minutes to score a point and Leonard didn't make any noise on the offensive side of things .. their scoring was very well balanced everywhere else tho... 

this game was really weird 

as a Mavericks fan, why would I downplay my favorite team? makes zero sense 

on one had they're "the exception to the rule" ....  and then on the other hand you're offended by them being called role players ....WUT!?? lol 

the simple fact that they broke the rule, as you say, backs up my point that the makeup of that team was different... 1 Micheal and a bunch of Tito and Jermaine's... 

problem seems to be that you're taking the label of "role players" and making it like I called them a bunch of Matt Boners ... they had a roster deep of good/average players.... they had the perfect storm

Exception to the rule as in they didn't have multiple HOF'ers but when your "role players" are playing at a superstar level are they really role players? I can see the argument that they looked like role players on paper but if you actually watched them play and still say then I have no words for you.

I don't see why you don't get it but whatever.

"1 Michael and Tito's" that's the type of silly **** that I'm talking about. :lol:

Tito's ain't shooting 40% from 3 on high amount of attempts, try again.

LeBron said every game is like a game 7 so does that mean they already lost the series? >D

i'm surprised Wade didn't reuse the Red Tails speech again, unless he couldn't find another movie coming out right now with a good speech. :lol:

If you've ever cramped in a sport then you know that it's physically impossible to run with a cramp. You can BARELY walk. A hobble is the best thing you can do....

But if you've ever had the flu.... It hurts to blink.

I would definitely come back to a game after suffering a cramp. And I'm 100% positive if more time was on the clock or the cramping had happened earlier on lebron would've been rested enough on the sideline to return to the game, or maybe he wouldn't have who knows.

But a flu? I wouldn't even suit up. I wouldn't even be at the game

man mj aint even have the flu

he was food poisoned

which to me was worse cuz you knew he had to be clenching his *** cheeks while playing praying he wouldnt let loose

word to sid viscious **** in a wrestling ring

Exception to the rule as in they didn't have multiple HOF'ers but when your "role players" are playing at a superstar level are they really role players? I can see the argument that they looked like role players on paper but if you actually watched them play and still say then I have no words for you.

I don't see why you don't get it but whatever.

"1 Michael and Tito's" that's the type of silly **** that I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

Tito's ain't shooting 40% from 3 on high amount of attempts, try again.
smh... i can't even with you man, i really can't.... 

"1 Michael and a bunch of Tito's" was just a figure of speech to express how big the gap between Dirk and the next best player was on that team 

if after Dirk, Jason Terry is the savior of your team..... welp.... you're in trouble 

which is the point that's being missed here....and what I meant by Micheals, Titos, and Jermaines 

it's the dilemma Lebron faced in Cleveland and why he went looking for "help"-- which I think is a total cop out and why I don't like Lebron ... his Cavs teams couldn't get it done like Dirk and his Mavs team when both teams were made up pretty similarly....  

damb body armor has some big name athletes on board :lol:

harden, mike trout, andrew luck, sherman, love, posey, shady, gronk

"1 Michael and a bunch of Tito's" was just a figure of speech to express how big the gap between Dirk and the next best player was on that team 

if after Dirk, Jason Terry is the savior of your team..... welp.... you're in trouble 

which is the point that's being missed here....and what I meant by Micheals, Titos, and Jermaines 

it's the dilemma Lebron faced in Cleveland and why he went looking for "help"-- which I think is a total cop out and why I don't like Lebron ... his Cavs teams couldn't get it done like Dirk and his Mavs team when both teams were made up pretty similarly....  

where exactly are you in yao ming?

where exactly are you in yao ming?
why is he yao ming
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom