2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really thinking Kobe's instagram was a shot at LeBron?

It was actually in support of LeBron and a shot at the NBA and NCAA...

Last edited:
Gatorade LOOKS hella stupid for tweeting what they said, Bron was actually drinking Gatorade lol, Powerade looking real NICE right now.

1. Conspiracy? - right, shut off the A/C because only ONE player on the floor will cramp up.... and do it in Game 1, the most meaningless game of the series
  2. "Jordan played with the 'FLU' tho... "- no he didn't, he ate bad pizza .... nevermind the fact that being sick still allows you to run, you just feel like **** and fatigue easily ...  im no doctor but wouldn't playing with a 102+ temp in a pro basketball game kill a person?
  3. "Kobe shot FTs w/ a torn ACL" - you can stand up on a torn ACL, and walk.... it just eliminates your agility
  4. "everyone gets cramps, drink water...." - everyone that gets cramps isn't a 6'9, 260 pound, 0 body fat  freak professional athlete playing 35+ mins of basketball every night
the internet gon' internet ....

I hate the HEAT more than anyone in this room.... I live in Miami and have to deal with these obnoxious, bandwagon morons every day....

just keeping it real.... cramps ain't no joke.... **** will shut you down...i can only imagine how that ****** legs locked up

The hate on LeBron is mostly by Kobe fans bc they got nothing good to talk about Kobe as of recent. They were all hype about his come back and 6 games later he is out for the year, I'd find fault at LeBron too

Dirk is my guy...

I only bring him up in Lebron discussions when people start talking about "help"

Dirk's help was a bunch of role players and a center that wasn't baby food soft... only reason Chandler was an All-Star was because the center position in the NBA has no depth

Dirk with Wade and Bosh wouldn't even be fair

Hats off to the Spurs. Both teams played like champions the whole game and like a true champion the Spurs capitalized when Lebron went out. Miami would have done the same thing if they saw one of the Spurs big three go down and leave for the last half of the 4th quarter. Lebron gonna come back stronger and keep it moving. This series is going 7 hard fought games no doubt. Can't we all just be happy we actually get an NBA finals worth watching that isn't something like the Lakers/Magic from five years ago. I mean we could have had OKC/Pacers final this year.  That might  have gotten the lowest viewership in NBA history.

But on a side note, if I was San Antonio I wouldn't fix that AC anytime soon.

how does this happen tho? soccer players play in direct heat for 90+ minutes with a halftime to rest and when they get a cramp the trainers massage that **** and keep playing many times ....yeah he an elite athlete alright :rolleyes

Soccer players arent 6'9 280 pounds of muscle. You know what cramps right? Muscles. Therefore the person with a lot of it is effected the most. Hell having a bit more body fat would have helped him more

But Game 1 is over. **** happened. Lets move on. Only thing we learned is the Heat cant carry a lead without Bron. :smh:

Leave to it Kobe fans to try and make Kobe relevant when he's not even playing :lol:

Ah. Kobe made himself relevant by posting that. You act like Kobe fans came in with more Player A > Player B nonsense. No ones discussing Kobe the player :lol:

Were discussing the drinks bro. If Steph had posted that you'd be in here like ":pimp: :pimp:"

:lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]Leave to it Kobe fans to try and make Kobe relevant when he's not even playing :lol:[/quote]Pssst... Jordan playing? Celtics? Because they've been mentioned, too. :wink:

("Oh, well they're relevant, because the flu game and the heat in the old garden and"... no, they're not relevant, either. :lol: People stay going at just the one group of their choice, though. :lol: )

Last edited:
Leave to it Kobe fans to try and make Kobe relevant when he's not even playing :lol:

Ah. Kobe made himself relevant by posting that. You act like Kobe fans came in with more Player A > Player B nonsense. No ones discussing Kobe the player :lol:

Were discussing the drinks bro. If Steph had posted that you'd be in here like ":pimp: :pimp:"

do a quick search of "achilles" real quick :lol:

[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]Leave to it Kobe fans to try and make Kobe relevant when he's not even playing :lol:
Pssst... Jourdan playing? Celtics? Because they've bergen mentioned, too. :wink:

("Oh, well they're relevant, because the flu game and the heat in the old garden and"... no, they're not relevant, either. :lol: People stay going at just that one group. :lol: )[/quote]

Exactly. Tons of athletes have been named since last night. But Kobe fans are singled out :lol:

What about MJ stans?

How many times do we have to hear flu game for the rest of this week? :lol:

do a quick search of "achilles" real quick :lol:

Achilles is now synonymous with Kobe Bryant. Nailing 2 free throws after having your Achilles torn will never happen again :pimp:

okay now THAT is making Kobe the player relevant... Proudly, and I'll do it again :pimp: :lol:

There surprisingly (or not surprisingly.... I guess surprisingly in your case) weren't that many athletes named other than Kobe tho :\

Last edited:
you can play through the flu. you can shoot free throws with a torn achilles

you CANT move with a cramp

Who is saying other wise?
When I was hooping a few weeks ago my calves completely gave out. Dem cramps ain't a joke.

I'm laughing at all the lulz but at the same time I know how those cramps feel so i ain't mad at LeBron for not being able to play through it, no one could. However, he should of chose BodyArmor instead of Gatorade :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom