2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like seriously lol like the spurs aint have grandpa duncan out there. Old ***** woukd have probably collapsed if the ac broke in the first quarter :lol:

****** act like lebron james is the only guy affected by the ac going out lol

Like the spurs hold their practices out in a desert on the regular :lol:

Oh you don't know about the Spurs practice court?

laugh.gif
LeBronKobe.gif

"HAIL HYDRA"TION":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was just as funny when you had it as Hail Hydration

Last edited:
Kobe is a fool for that one :rofl:

Don't all the players drink Gatorade from those coolers?

Edit: wow....they have Harden, Sherman and Love on board. Body Armor is ready for the takeover.

Last edited:

Don't think so lol I see memo always drinking his Fuji water wade always got one of those squirt Gatorade bottles depends what the player want a I guess

:lol: at the dudes relentlessly coming in here to defend lebron at all costs

You can say the same for the people relentlessly going in on LeBron at all costs. I dont know why you'd make make this post while completely ignoring that. Both sides are acting like clowns and I can tell you picked a side. Between people yelling conspiracy and the people who've never cramped in their life. Its all dumb. Every time i come in here after a game, literally no one is talking about the game. No one is talking about how well the Spurs played in the 4th. No one is talking about how bad the Heat played as soon as Lebron went out. No one is talking about how great the game was leading up to Lebron cramping. This message board has become unbearable when it comes to actually talking about basketball.

Last edited:
Lebron does play for Miami. Meaning he plays in Miami.

So.......isnt he used to playing in hot, humid conditions?

Come on now.

Spurs were the better team.

Edit: wow....they have Harden, Sherman and Love on board. Body Armor is ready for the takeover.

they can drink whatever they want during games, just gotta remove the labels

there's this big body armor truck that stays parked outside the park where we hoop at and gives away free drinks all day :pimp:
no need to even go to the store and drink anything else :lol:

You can say the same for the people relentlessly going in on LeBron at all costs. I dont know why you'd make make this post while completely ignoring that. Both sides are acting like clowns and I can tell you picked a side. Between people yelling conspiracy and the people who've never cramped in their life. Its all dumb. Every time i come in here after a game, literally no one is talking about the game. No one is talking about how well the Spurs played in the 4th. No one is talking about how bad the Heat played as soon as Lebron went out. No one is talking about how great the game was leading up to Lebron cramping. This message board has become unbearable when it comes to actually talking about basketball.

What are you babbling about? :lol:

Leave and I promise we'll get over it..... Some how...... Some way.....

Lebron does play for Miami. Meaning he plays in Miami.

So.......isnt he used to playing in hot, humid conditions?

Come on now.

Spurs were the better team.

I be wondering if posts like this are serious or trolling.

GUARANTEED if Bron wins it's he's the goat this & that blah blah blah.... if he loses people are gonna say 1 game cost them the series.

I don;t think conspiracy at all...but...as a fan of Pop...I wouldn't put it past him....to have had the guys in the training gym, and slowly, but steadily..increasing the temperature over the last 4-5 months..getting them conditioned to the feel of the heat, before finally reaching their gliding altitude and having them run full scrimmages in 90+ degree temps. I mean..I doubt he did this..but I wouldn't be surprised. Luck is nothing but the marriage of preparation and opportunity.

GUARANTEED if Bron wins it's he's the goat this & that blah blah blah.... if he loses people are gonna say 1 game cost them the series.
See your point but Miami can go down 2-0 back home, even it up and still win the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom