2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the not playing and all that. I'm fine with that (not really). But how do you have to be carried. Not helped off the court but CARRIED. And then you don't even stay out on the bench to support your team? You go into the locker room before the games over like just because youre not out there your team cant win? I've had many cramps and seen many cramps playing college soccer. You go to the sideline and lay down and have it stretched. How are you the top athlete in the world and thats how you respond to cramps. Give me a break. Lebron isn't cut from the same cloth as the greats. God blessed him with all that talent and athleticism but no heart. It's a shame that this is the dude young kids are looking up to now.

View media item 1011220

200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.gif

They just mad that Bron didn't pick them. :lol:

Backup generators don't fix a broken A/C system :lol:
The A/C went out not the power. Just accept the loss and move on.

LOL at these conspiracies dude is concocting.

How do we know the Spurs don't practice with the air off to prepare them just in case it happens?

Maybe the arena has a KNOWN issue and Pop wants his guys to be prepared in case the air does go out.

Where were the back up generators like they had for the super bowl?
"I dont think its a conspiracy at all" Proceeds to post conspiracy theories.

Its all good though, all of your posts in this thread have been blatantly anti Spur. Not even pro Heat just anti Spur. You hate the team I get it, so I wont even bother.

yeah just stop
If dudes that haven't played one minute of competitive sports can go HAM on a world class athlete when his body breaks down.
What's wrong with me having fun with a team that habitually flops, and crys every time they get called for a foul?

And in case yall forgot San Antonio is in Texas.
No way in hell they shouldn't have fine tuned that A/C system and it's already hitting 95 degrees down here.

they'll find a new player to blindly follow or just become a fan of whatever other team lebron would go to rather then stick with one team win or lose. 

i can't take sports fans like that seriously.    they run their mouths but aren't a fan of any particular team, they just like individual players. 

Blame MJ n the league lol how many people stuck with the bulls after MJ retired (if ur not from the chi) and blame the league/America for building up the players and trying hard to next this and that h(HS lebron)

I'm cool with players' fans but I see where you guys coming from with the "down with the team since time fans"

Last edited:
If the Spurs are so old then how come they were able to play in no AC?

Some of y'all can't have it both ways :lol:

Kawhi needs to perform better if the Spurs are going to win three more. Shoot more, show more aggressiveness offensively.

lol ain't no backup generator going to fire up any A/C system. Backup power is reserved for critical items. Such as emergency lighting, data, the fire system. Also, if they did happen to get the A/C or chilled system back and running. There is no way you are going to cool down the stadium instantly. The heat load from the fans alone wouldn't allow the system to perform well enough. Removing the heat from the building is next to impossible during the whole span of the game. They keep systems for stadiums running 24/7 just to keep the building at a comfortable temp.

Source: engineer.

Rank em: Most Beta NBA Moments

1. Wade's Wheelchair Wonder
2. Pierce's Perplexing Carry off
3. Lebron's Ludicrous Leg Lockup

Forget the not playing and all that. I'm fine with that (not really). But how do you have to be carried. Not helped off the court but CARRIED. And then you don't even stay out on the bench to support your team? You go into the locker room before the games over like just because youre not out there your team cant win? I've had many cramps and seen many cramps playing college soccer. You go to the sideline and lay down and have it stretched. How are you the top athlete in the world and thats how you respond to cramps. Give me a break. Lebron isn't cut from the same cloth as the greats. God blessed him with all that talent and athleticism but no heart. It's a shame that this is the dude young kids are looking up to now.

Based on what happened, it seems that his team definitely can't win without him lol. They got crushed with him on the bench in the fourth. I'm pretty sure he waited until less than 2 minutes were left to actually go to the locker room though. I'm excited to see what happens in Game 2, assuming he plays the full game (with normal substitutions) and the Spurs limit their turnovers.

Last edited:
Dudes are reaching just a little tooo hard with this having to he carried off thing. He tried to walk back and was taking to long refs were *****ing and wanted to get the game moving

Dudes are reaching just a little tooo hard with this having to he carried off thing. He tried to walk back and was taking to long refs were *****ing and wanted to get the game moving

Greatest player in the world can't walk to the bench. :smh:

Greatest player in the world can't walk to the bench. :smh:
They carried him off the court to avoid having to call a timeout.
Didn't yall hear Van Gundy saying teams usually have to burn a timeout in that type of situation?

Like seriously lol like the spurs aint have grandpa duncan out there. Old ***** woukd have probably collapsed if the ac broke in the first quarter :lol:

****** act like lebron james is the only guy affected by the ac going out lol

Like the spurs hold their practices out in a desert on the regular :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom