2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their best player shot 90% with ten rebounds, they shot 89% in the fourth, 100% from 3, went on a 31-9 run, got to the line 22 times, shot 58 percent from the field, forced 16 turnovers of their own, made the other team shoot 47% from the field. LeBron going out doesn't nullify everything that the Spurs did man.
exactly. These dudes tryna give LBJ a pass cuz of his hyperextended uterus. Like the Spurs wouldn't have did it with him in the game? The run would have happened regardless because the 3s were the product of great ball movement and team stability.

Thats defense. don't try to make up excuses, and say that the passes weren't effected by the defense, passes got stolen, they made the spurs pass in difficult situations, its defense.
So yes The Heat caused lackadaisical passes.

Excuses? Van Gundy even noted on how lazy the bounce passes were. That is a mental error, plain and simple. Some were passed right to the other team. Some of the passes were rushed by defensive tempo, but no, the Heat did not cause all 25 turnovers.

@johnschuhman Score in 10:09 with LeBron off the floor in the 2nd half: Spurs 33, Heat 12.
Relevant.
No excuse for Wade/Bosh & 3 snipers to get crushed like that.

They gave up the lead immediately after Bron came out the first time.

Wade in particular been resting all season for this moment and did nothing.

i don't understand this. what's that supposed to do? "hey league our ac just went down"

you think it's all a conspiracy huh
Don't think it's a conspiracy at all.
It could very well be a calculated decision on behalf of the Spurs organization, and it worked in their favor.
Similar to how football and baseball teams with outdoor stadiums put the visitors bench or dugout directly in the sun.
The home team does whatever they can to gain an advantage.

i don't understand this. what's that supposed to do? "hey league our ac just went down"

you think it's all a conspiracy huh
Don't think it's a conspiracy at all.

It could very well be a calculated decision on behalf of the Spurs organization, and it worked in their favor.

Similar to how football and baseball teams with outdoor stadiums put the visitors bench or dugout directly in the sun.

The home team does whatever they can to gain an advantage.
But you see those things only affect one team, this affected both teams.

How were the Spurs supposed to let the league know that the AC was going to break 4 minutes into the second quarter? They found out when everyone found out and issued a statement apologizing.

And what if it worked to their detriment? What then? Everyone would be singing a totally different song.

These things can happen in live sporting events. Technology isnt perfect.

You saying that it could have been a calculated decision by the Spurs to gain a competitive advantage is in fact a conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Excuses? Van Gundy even noted on how lazy the bounce passes were. That is a mental error, plain and simple. Some were passed right to the other team. Some of the passes were rushed by defensive tempo, but no, the Heat did not cause all 25 turnovers.

agree or not, most of the turnovers were caused by the Heats defense, Yes or No.

How do we know the Spurs don't practice with the air off to prepare them just in case it happens?
Maybe the arena has a KNOWN issue and Pop wants his guys to be prepared in case the air does go out.
Where were the back up generators like they had for the super bowl?

How do we know the Spurs don't practice with the air off to prepare them just in case it happens?
Maybe the arena has a KNOWN issue and Pop wants his guys to be prepared in case the air does go out.

:lol:

Look at you...... :lol:

Backup generators don't fix a broken A/C system
laugh.gif

The A/C went out not the power. Just accept the loss and move on.

And those fans opinions shouldn't be taken seriously or they should just be upfront. Don't call yourself a Miami Heat fan if you know damn well once Lebron retires your no longer going to be a fan of that team.

But like...is it that serious to antagonize and jump over a guy because you can tell he's not a die hard :lol: ? Like it's just fandom man. Whether you're a diehard or a bandwagon, you're really one in the same.

From an unbiased Pelicans fan, it was unfortunate what happened last night. Through three quarters it looked like it was going to go down to the wire and then the cramping issues come up. Miss me with that heart talk, and he could have gone in and blah blah blah. Cramps will wake you up out of a dead *** sleep. You can't go. Lebron goes out. Spurs light it up. Take solace Heat fans. Judging from the three quarters he did play, it would appear that Lebron has figured how he needs to play against the Spurs to be successful. If he plays with that level of aggression on both ends(and the AC is working:wink: ), you will be fine.

Finally a coherent and logical post.

"I dont think its a conspiracy at all" Proceeds to post conspiracy theories.

Its all good though, all of your posts in this thread have been blatantly anti Spur. Not even pro Heat just anti Spur. You hate the team I get it, so I wont even bother.

First Take is hilarious right now. Skip giving everyone a new one. Last night was a great game for the Spurs. Lebron is still a woman and I want the spurs to win this series but I know in my heart Miami is still taking this series in 6 :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom