2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: well that's not a good reason to stop liking a player

pretty much
leaving his hometown to join another man's team to obtain a ring...
a 1 hour special letting the world know where hes taking his talents to
soft ish like getting carried off the court when cramping
strongest most athletic player on the court every given night...that flops

Right please stop with all the fan police ****.... Back to that soft *** boy getting carried off the court. Cramps hurt I get it, but god damn did this guy really get carried off the court? "Take this ***** to the sideline with the rest of the *******"

You get dehydrated and cramp up them legs ain't going no where

Happen to a guy at my football game last sunday granted some of his dehydration was from drinking tho lol

But once those legs lock up its a wrap.

I take it you boys never played sports talking like this

You get dehydrated and cramp up them legs ain't going no where

Happen to a guy at my football game last sunday granted some of his dehydration was from drinking tho lol

But once those legs lock up its a wrap.

I take it you boys never played sports talking like this
I've been playing sports my whole life and caught major and minor cramps. Hurts like hell but not once did I ever get carried to a seat. Hell a few weeks back I caught one while smashing. Screamed hopped to the bathroom, hopped back in 5 minutes later and got mines

I've been playing sports my whole life and caught major and minor cramps. Hurts like hell but not once did I ever get carried to a seat. Hell a few weeks back I caught one while smashing. Screamed hopped to the bathroom, hopped back in 5 minutes later and got mines

I feel you it's never happened to me either to the point i didnt hobble off but I have had to help fellow 280lb men back to the sideline because of cramps so it does happen

Cramping while in the cheeks is no fun

[quote name="shoeking2101"][quote name="SneakerHeathen"]and what's more, I've stumped about every Heat "fan" I've met in real life when posing this simple question.

Name me 3-5 players other than Shaq and Wade on their '06 championship team?

Such an EASY question, and dudes are lucky to name maybe 2. That team was LOADED with big name guys.

It's PATHETIC.[/quote]:lol: :lol: :lol: you're better than this my man.[/quote]Psh, I do the same thing. :lol: If a grown dude is telling me they've always been a fan, and they can't tell me Payton or ALONZO, nah, man, I'm clowning.

Not even a Heat hater, either. Yeah, I'm a Laker fan, but I can't stand Kobe, and I don't like/dislike any other teams. Hell, I've always hated the Spurs, actually.

But as a sports fan, screw bandwagoners.

Last edited:
Whats scary is that the Spurs played pretty bad for most of the game.  If they play even a little better, Lebron or no Lebron they should win game 2.

Whats scary is that the Spurs played pretty bad for most of the game.  If they play even a little better, Lebron or no Lebron they should win game 2.
Naw they weren't playing bad, that's just how they play.
That offense isn't as crisp as everyone makes it out to be.
Mavs make their free throws and lay ups and they win that first round series.

The best role player in the league Boris Diaw was +20 last night.

Whats scary is that the Spurs played pretty bad for most of the game. If they play even a little better, Lebron or no Lebron they should win game 2.

One of the highest scoring and FG% teams in the league. "That offense isn't as crisp as everyone makes it out to be"

Makes sense.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 LeBron is such a little b.  Over and over again he shows it shamelessly.  This was just his way of signaling "this heat is soooo unfairrrrr look at meee 
frown.gif
"

Unfortunately the Heat always lose Game 1, so it ain't over.

Last edited:
The Spurs got saved by cramps! That the funny thing about game 1. it was easily about to be stolen by the Heat. the Spurs showed nothing in game 1 that says they are winning this series. Game 2 the Heat are going to BLOW the spurs out. its not even funny.

From an unbiased Pelicans fan, it was unfortunate what happened last night. Through three quarters it looked like it was going to go down to the wire and then the cramping issues come up. Miss me with that heart talk, and he could have gone in and blah blah blah. Cramps will wake you up out of a dead *** sleep. You can't go. Lebron goes out. Spurs light it up. Take solace Heat fans. Judging from the three quarters he did play, it would appear that Lebron has figured how he needs to play against the Spurs to be successful. If he plays with that level of aggression on both ends(and the AC is working:wink: ), you will be fine.

That whole bandwagon argument is lame. Every team that wins championships has fans that jumps on to the wagon. People are acting like the heat are the first team people started bandwagon on. Pretty sure it happened with the bulls. It happened with the Lakers now its happening with the heat.

And those fans opinions shouldn't be taken seriously or they should just be upfront. Don't call yourself a Miami Heat fan if you know damn well once Lebron retires your no longer going to be a fan of that team.

The Spurs got saved by cramps! That the funny thing about game 1. it was easily about to be stolen by the Heat. the Spurs showed nothing in game 1 that says they are winning this series. Game 2 the Heat are going to BLOW the spurs out. its not even funny.

LMAOOO!

Stay mad bro!

Am I doing it right? lol

Last edited:
And those fans opinions shouldn't be taken seriously or they should just be upfront. Don't call yourself a Miami Heat fan if you know damn well once Lebron retires your no longer going to be a fan of that team.
True. But it's kinda hard to see who's a bandwagon fan and who's not over the internet.

I dont see how the game being within 2-3 possessions for the majority of it while the Spurs were turning the ball over like crazy showed you nothing. Once the turnovers stopped they shot 89% from the field (well aware that shooting at a clip like that can not be sustained but it shows how good the offense is when they stop getting in their own way), but you're entitled to your own opinion breh.

From an unbiased Pelicans fan, it was unfortunate what happened last night. Through three quarters it looked like it was going to go down to the wire and then the cramping issues come up. Miss me with that heart talk, and he could have gone in and blah blah blah. Cramps will wake you up out of a dead *** sleep. You can't go. Lebron goes out. Spurs light it up. Take solace Heat fans. Judging from the three quarters he did play, it would appear that Lebron has figured how he needs to play against the Spurs to be successful. If he plays with that level of aggression on both ends(and the AC is working:wink: ), you will be fine.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. lol
But game 1 is done, Spurs got saved by cramps. different story game 2.

I don't know about that...Leonard was pretty much a non-factor and Danny Green couldn't hit a shot to save his life in the first three quarters.  20+ turnovers - nah that is not how they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom