2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like half of them will be gone to root for his next team

and then claim they were ALWAYS a fan of his new team, just also a fan of the Heat also.

"Bro I always followed the Heat AND ___________, dude. Stop hating bro, you're just mad". :lol:

and what's more, I've stumped about every Heat "fan" I've met in real life when posing this simple question.

Name me 3-5 players other than Shaq and Wade on their '06 championship team?

Such an EASY question, and dudes are lucky to name maybe 2. That team was LOADED with big name guys.

It's PATHETIC.

Last edited:
I'm sure a ***** if u ever had one, would put in in the same category of the next ***** like u do LEBRON...but ok I'll see U walking round with LEBRON kicks on...fact

I should have known better than to enter this thread after a night like tonight.

But for real, why must you guys that hate LeBron, hate LeBron.? Is it still the "decision" that has you all upset, or his potential 6peat

EXACTLY!!! SMH LeBum has no "heart" you cant put him in the same sentence with the GREATEST OF THE NBA PAST AND PRESENT

Dude left his hometown to join the Heat and create this SUPERTEAM

Needs to be carried off the court due to cramps, dudes a joke...

I USED to be a LeBum fan when he played in cleveland, but when he left and came to MIA, and all these heat band wagon fans came aboard i just lost all respect
its worst than all these new clipper fans being so called down with the team since day one

Look at this **** man :lol: :lol: how can you even have an objective view on Hoops with guys like this. This is so damn sad :lol:

It is tho bro, it really is.

people wonder why people hate on the Heat, it's not even the team I hate. I hate their ****boy fan-base.

It really isn't that serious :lol: if people wanna be bandwagon fans of the heat let them be great. You really get that much joy pinpointing out bandwagon fans :lol: ? Come on :rolleyes

and what's more, I've stumped about every Heat "fan" I've met in real life when posing this simple question.

Such an EASY question, and dudes are lucky to name maybe 2. That team was LOADED with big name guys.

It's PATHETIC.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you're better than this my man.

what sneakerheathen is saying is true though.

outside of the Miami area and maybe South Florida in general no one was a Heat fan like that.  maybe for a brief stretch around 05 and 06 outside of florida it was heat "fans" but when they sucked in 08 and were getting put out in the first round in 09 and 10 those type of fans abandoned ship and found a new player to jump on.

this is moreso towards heat fans not in the south florida area though.

once lebron retires or if he goes to another team, how many heat fans on this board do you think there will really be outside of south florida?

Last edited:
This is the Twitter age, if you get mad at that crowd for hating/loving Heat or ie anything, you've stooped

It's PATHETIC.

Haslem, Williams, Walker, Posey, Mourning

not necessarily getting mad, i just don't think their opinions on sports should be taken seriously.

it's easy to root for whoever's winning at the time or whatever the flavor of the month is at the moment. 

is it really that hard for them to pick a team and stick with that team win or lose?  it's only basketball fans that have that problem though.   you didn't see eagle fans become cowboys fans when terrell owens left the eagles or yankee fans abandon ship and like the mariners now because cano left.

it's easy for some random kid in vegas or new york or LA or wherever to like the Heat now.   it's much harder for them to stick with the Heat during the post lebron years whenever that may be until they become elite again.

not necessarily getting mad, i just don't think their opinions on sports should be taken seriously.

it's easy to root for whoever's winning at the time or whatever the flavor of the month is at the moment. 

is it really that hard for them to pick a team and stick with that team win or lose?  it's only basketball fans that have that problem though.   you didn't see eagle fans become cowboys fans when terrell owens left the eagles or yankee fans abandon ship and like the mariners now because cano left.

it's easy for some random kid in vegas or new york or LA or wherever to like the Heat now.   it's much harder for them to stick with the Heat during the post lebron years whenever that may be until they become elite again.

Exactly. I was getting blasted for making such simple comments as the Thunder should beat the Spurs handedly without Ibaka etc.

People ride the popular vote and quote stats when convenient and even when not, to make an argument. Nobody has a great argument based on in game facts, just in game stats

Last edited:

well said bro.

Haslem, Williams, Walker, Posey, Mourning

lol here's your cookie.

BTW, I specifically said I asked people IRL this question not the net. You know, google can kind've be a crutch round these parts.

And how do you forget GP?

what sneakerheathen is saying is true though.

outside of the Miami area and maybe South Florida in general no one was a Heat fan like that.  maybe for a brief stretch around 05 and 06 outside of florida it was heat "fans" but when they sucked in 08 and were getting put out in the first round in 09 and 10 those type of fans abandoned ship and found a new player to jump on.

this is moreso towards heat fans not in the south florida area though.

once lebron retires or if he goes to another team, how many heat fans on this board do you think there will really be outside of south florida?

I'm a heat fan, the only #6 heat jersey I wear is eddie jones. The same thing happened when shaq came and left. It's hard these days when players change teams so much. When I call out the LeBron fans that I know, they go into the usual "Ive been a fan since alonzo/tim hardaway"

At least the big 3 era heat are consistent, they still have never won a game 1 on the road. The panic button should be hit if they go down 0-2, they've never been down 0-2 in the lebron/wade/bosh era

lol here's your cookie.

BTW, I specifically said I asked people IRL this question not the net. You know, google can kind've be a crutch round these parts.

And how do you forget GP?

GP is the first player that comes to mind for me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom