2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some arenas in the 80s didn't even have AC tho..

it was a soft move regardless. But crawl your *** back to the bench before you let two grown men carry you.

Lebron honestly looked like he hyper extended when he took that corner 3 and started hobling. The pain caught up to him because he didn't remove himself immediately. From a basketball perspective I know that feeling especially in a game and don't fault him for removing himself from the game but

YOU CANT WALK TO THE BENCH?

YOU LET 2-3 GROWN *** MEN CARRY YOU 250LB ***?

YOU HAVE NO URGENCY TO COME BACK TO THE GAME ONCE YOU'VE SEEN YOUR TEAM LOSE THE LEAD KNOWING YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER?

YOU FINALLY WALK, BUT ITS TO THE LOCKER ROOM BEFORE THE GAME IS OFFICIALLY OVER?

YOU CANT FACE THE MEDIA AFTERWARDS?

Lebron and co can have this 3 peat. His legacy will forever be tainted regardless.
He tried to come back in spo said but he told him no.

He didnt even move after the layup, was carried to the bench, and we saw his face on the bench. He wasnt coming back. I really dont believe he even asked spo, he was just accepting what was happening.

Not knocking him for the cramps tho that **** disabled him

I think he got carried off because of the refs rushing them to continue the game and Miami didn't wanna get charged a timeout. He did walk all the way from the baseline to half court.

LeBron James

joins Jordan & Kobe as only players w/ at least 4,000 Pts, 1,000 Reb, 1,000 Ast in NBA playoff careers.

He didnt even move after the layup, was carried to the bench, and we saw his face on the bench. He wasnt coming back. I really dont believe he even asked spo, he was just accepting what was happening.

Yes he did he walked all the way to half court lol

I fail on the screen

But.I.succeed in life

Cool ill take that any day
Compared to you kids living with your parents buying jays

who paid da cable.bill yall watched the game on? Haha pathetic

Spurs in 6

All the bad things media w e

When off the court lebron wins in life
As do I Others dont

Sorry guys yall can't bother me
Strength outweighs ignorance and hate by a Longshot

Peace
Why are you writing Haikus?

Yes he did he walked all the way to half court lol

man in like 30 seconds lol. He was done point blank.

I'm sure LeBron would've played if he was able too it prob wasn't a good feeling for him to watch helplessly from the bench as the game was slipping away from his team.

I recall serious calf cramps In a game. Hurt like hell, walked myself to the sideline unassisted and had that worked on without any assistance.

I fail on the screen

But.I.succeed in life

Cool ill take that any day
Compared to you kids living with your parents buying jays

who paid da cable.bill yall watched the game on? Haha pathetic

Spurs in 6

All the bad things media w e

When off the court lebron wins in life
As do I Others dont

Sorry guys yall can't bother me
Strength outweighs ignorance and hate by a Longshot

Peace
Why are you writing Haikus?
let him life life 

I apologize if you have taken any offense.

I think a series sweep would be even more humiliating. A 7-game series would mean that any team could've won.

If anybody seen me post in here they know id takes sweep any day but that's a bit unlikely...thell get one in miami
Atleast 1

View media item 1011220

200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.gif
:rofl:

Aye what kind of father is Oden if he doesn't even carry his own son?!? Dude serving no purpose out there :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom