2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN really brought in a doctor to explain cramping. :lol: :smh:

Explain scientific facts...let me guess, it doesn't apply now cuz ur hate

hes a heat fan man :lol:
:smh:  

I'll wait for the last time a game got played in these conditions....fans in the stands dying of heat, but the players should have been just fine huh, when players of opposite team agreed...logic thinking goes out when salt in ur blood

ESPN really brought in a doctor to explain cramping. :lol: :smh:

hes a heat fan man :lol:
:smh:  

I'll wait for the last time a game got played in these conditions....fans in the stands dying of heat, but the players should have been just fine huh, when players of opposite team agreed...logic thinking goes out when salt in ur blood

Man what are you even trying to say? :lol:

ESPN really brought in a doctor to explain cramping.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
hes a heat fan man
laugh.gif
Not a Heat fan.

Just don't hate LeBron or the Heat like the majority of S&T.

The Heat Trainers don't know anything about Pickle juice huh. That stuff gets rid of cramps like right away

Lebron pushed himself all season to keep the Heat towards the top of the East. Pushed himself while dudes like Wade had to sit out and be "preserved."
And where the **** was D Wade at?

Game 5 vs. Indy & this game, LeBron didn't have it down the stretch & the team completely fell apart with Wade on the floor. He gave Miami nothing on either end of the floor down the stretch in both games.

Like you noted, dude sat out 30 games this year for rest while Bron was doing the heavy lifting, leading the team in points rebounds assists & steals & even FG%.

So dude missed all those games, had a career low in minutes in the games that he actually did play in & he still doesn't have enough left in the tank to bring the team home on the rare occasions where Bron just doesn't have it. Yikes.

To me, it's funny how a lot of the people getting on Bron have Laker avatars...coincidence??

what un thee blue hell? spare us you laker hater

Please do show us all these laker avatars you are seeing? :lol:

My ***** seeing things now. That hate is something else :lol:

Last edited:
Wade didnt even do **** .. like this is the perfect reason why they sit him for handful of games during the regular season :smh:

Spurs had 23 TOs tho :wow:

Lebron pushed himself all season to keep the Heat towards the top of the East. Pushed himself while dudes like Wade had to sit out and be "preserved."
And where the **** was D Wade at?

Game 5 vs. Indy & this game, LeBron didn't have it down the stretch & the team completely fell apart with Wade on the floor. He gave Miami nothing on either end of the floor down the stretch in both games.

Like you noted, dude sat out 30 games this year for rest while Bron was doing the heavy lifting, leading the team in points rebounds assists & steals & even FG%.

So dude missed all those games, had a career low in minutes in the games that he actually did play in & he still doesn't have enough left in the tank to bring the team home on the rare occasions where Bron just doesn't have it. Yikes.

Exactly. It wasn't worth it. And it might backfire on Bron's body/energy.

I wonder where all the "Heat" fans will go when Bron & Co disperse.

EXACTLY!!! SMH LeBum has no "heart" you cant put him in the same sentence with the GREATEST OF THE NBA PAST AND PRESENT

Dude left his hometown to join the Heat and create this SUPERTEAM

Needs to be carried off the court due to cramps, dudes a joke...

I USED to be a LeBum fan when he played in cleveland, but when he left and came to MIA, and all these heat band wagon fans came aboard i just lost all respect
its worst than all these new clipper fans being so called down with the team since day one

I wonder where all the "Heat" fans will go when Bron & Co disperse.
they'll find a new player to blindly follow or just become a fan of whatever other team lebron would go to rather then stick with one team win or lose. 

i can't take sports fans like that seriously.    they run their mouths but aren't a fan of any particular team, they just like individual players. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom