2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN
laugh.gif
. They really got a doctor to come on and talk about this. 
roll.gif
tell me you're not being serious?

1632x1224.png.6cddd1b0cf630131215a22000ae709ce

Last edited:
Kobe fans must be ecstatic...

The Miami Air Conditioners[emoji]8482[/emoji] might lose this series if Lebron isn't 100%. (No 3peat, No ring for Lebron).

If Spurs win, Timmy's 5th ring will have an * because of #ACGATE "Duncan only got 5 because Lebron was hurt".

ojmbyf.gif

Lebron honestly looked like he hyper extended when he took that corner 3 and started hobling. The pain caught up to him because he didn't remove himself immediately. From a basketball perspective I know that feeling especially in a game and don't fault him for removing himself from the game but

YOU CANT WALK TO THE BENCH?

YOU LET 2-3 GROWN *** MEN CARRY YOU 250LB ***?

YOU HAVE NO URGENCY TO COME BACK TO THE GAME ONCE YOU'VE SEEN YOUR TEAM LOSE THE LEAD KNOWING YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER?

YOU FINALLY WALK, BUT ITS TO THE LOCKER ROOM BEFORE THE GAME IS OFFICIALLY OVER?

YOU CANT FACE THE MEDIA AFTERWARDS?

Lebron and co can have this 3 peat. His legacy will forever be tainted regardless.

oh lord, this doctor is bringing in some excuses for lebron. saying the away team is at a disadvantage when it comes to hydration and how many minutes he plays
laugh.gif

Even though LBJ is the only one that cramped up, EVERYONE was clearly exhausted out there. Visibly really tired. Normally NBA guys labor a bit when they're being stretched. Guys were getting exhausted after 2-3 minutes on the floor. IDK how anyone can say Lebron was the only person affected.

Lebron honestly looked like he hyper extended when he took that corner 3 and started hobling. The pain caught up to him because he didn't remove himself immediately. From a basketball perspective I know that feeling especially in a game and don't fault him for removing himself from the game but

YOU HAVE NO URGENCY TO COME BACK TO THE GAME ONCE YOU'VE SEEN YOUR TEAM LOSE THE LEAD KNOWING YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER?

YOU FINALLY WALK, BUT ITS TO THE LOCKER ROOM BEFORE THE GAME IS OFFICIALLY OVER?

Lebron and co can have this 3 peat. His legacy will forever be tainted regardless.

Lol true

If this was my post lol

It would niketalj keyboard jaw jacking time lol

Dude legacy already tainted teaming up with three hall if famers to secure rings

Didn't build nothing straight up bought an all star roster

To my fans out there please don't get me started

Last edited:

He tried to come back in spo said but he told him no.

Kobe Kobe Kobe. Look at him now. :lol: I like Kobe as a player but his name has no business in this thread.

How tf Did espN get a doctor that fast? Those dudes probably just took one of the geeky looking camera men put them in a doctor scrub and red some stuff off web MD.

i'm not even bashing on the cramps, because theyre tough to deal with. but blaming it on the a/c? cramps happen every day, b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom