2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you
laugh.gif

One loss and you're already broken.

Pathetic
roll.gif
I broke .. nvm

Last edited:
Lebron the youngest super star on the court and probably most in shape. How do you cramp up? Gotta remember to get your potassium. If Wade, Timmy, Parker (ankle injury) can play I think lebron shouldn't be having problems. Drink your gatorade Jesus.

He endorses powerade tho.

Funny how many of the commentators fail to comment on the 23 turnovers by the Spurs

Exactly they were only up 2 with 23 turnovers

Get outta hete with that

Lebron wasn't doing nun anyway

Jagged a fast break layup in sec half run Bak on d gets the ball back
He turns it over again

Yall are crazy get your head out lebrons ***

where's that ***** *** blue towel dwade jaw is on the commercial for

Last edited:
Lebron pushed himself all season to keep the Heat towards the top of the East. Pushed himself while dudes like Wade had to sit out and be "preserved." Could it be catching up?

Pat Riley probably sitting in the stands, having flashes of when he held a damn near full training camp before the 89 Finals. Magic and Byron got hurt and they got swept. Pushing their bodies too hard.

Just a thought.

Lebron jelly taht kobe got his own sports drink so he is going to use this to launch a new product..

I'm not usually one to defend Lebron or make excuses for him, but bringing up Kobe's torn Achilles or the Flu Game is just stupid. Anybody who's ever had severe leg cramps like that knows it's not something you can just play through. Pain tolerance/toughness has nothing to do with it.

"ANY person seriously saying Lebron should have played through full leg cramps bc Jordan played with flu has NEVER been an athlete EVER...."

-Donte Stallworth

Man how Wade or Bosh not do a damn thing those last 7 minutes. Couldn't pass 9 points :lol:

wade was beyond gassed..dude didnt even move on like 3 straight posessions or even want the ball.

****** chalmers was on his own doing his own thing for a few posessions in a row :smh:

Miami caught a tough break but nothing was unfair about this game. Isht happens and everyone played in the same conditions. But to slander LeBron for cramping is just ridiculous. Even moreso when you try to compare injuries or say he should play through. There's no playing through severe cramps. Heck you may not even be able to stand. In the moment, its worse than breaking or tearing something, where adrenaline can carry you through. Cramps are like you pushing your muscles one way and while they are pulling in the other. It's completely debilitating. You can drive a car drunk, hungover, torn achilles, whatever lol. Try driving a car with a severe cramp in your leg and you'll probably put it through the divider.

Anyways, plenty of basketball left to play. Spurs played great at the right time. Can definitely see this series going seven. And it's amazing how good Timmy still looks on the court. I'm convinced he could go another 3 or 4 quality years.

I'm not usually one to defend Lebron or make excuses for him, but bringing up Kobe's torn Achilles or the Flu Game is just stupid. Anybody who's ever had severe leg cramps like that knows it's not something you can just play through. Pain tolerance/toughness has nothing to do with it.

"ANY person seriously saying Lebron should have played through full leg cramps bc Jordan played with flu has NEVER been an athlete EVER...."

-Donte Stallworth
Donte, some people should not be operating vehicles under the influence

-Person with common sense

-Donte Stallworth

i played through cramps while playing soccer in high school and adult leagues :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom