2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]Leave to it Kobe fans to try and make Kobe relevant when he's not even playing :lol:[/quote]Pssst... Jordan playing? Celtics? Because they've been mentioned, too. :wink:

("Oh, well they're relevant, because the flu game and the heat in the old garden and"... no, they're not relevant, either. :lol: People stay going at just the one group of their choice, though. :lol: )[/quote]Exactly. Tons of athletes have been named since last night. But Kobe fans are singled out :lol:

What about MJ stans?

How many times do we have to hear flu game for the rest of this week? :lol:[/quote]I'm saying. :lol:

Last edited:
Dirk is my guy...

I only bring him up in Lebron discussions when people start talking about "help"

Dirk's help was a bunch of role players and a center that wasn't baby food soft... only reason Chandler was an All-Star was because the center position in the NBA has no depth

Dirk with Wade and Bosh wouldn't even be fair

When y'all gonna stop and admit that Dallas team was REALLY good?

Dirk and some role players. :lol:

**** outta here, Jason Terry had the playoffs of his life, he shot 44%.....................

from 3, 44.

Kidd was amazing, Matrix was balling, Chandler was protecting the rim, **** even JJ Barea was playing well. Not to mention they have one of the best and most underrated coaches around.

They had 5 guys playing meaningful minutes that were shooting 37% or higher from 3 and two guys over 40%.

Yes Dirk was God, had one of the best runs I've seen and deserves the glory but stop disrespecting the rest of that team especially Jason Terry. Dude played so well that he's been trash since, he literally gave all he had left. :lol:

Last edited:
  1. Conspiracy? - right, shut off the A/C because only ONE player on the floor will cramp up.... and do it in Game 1, the most meaningless game of the series
  2. "Jordan played with the 'FLU' tho... "- no he didn't, he ate bad pizza .... nevermind the fact that being sick still allows you to run, you just feel like **** and fatigue easily ...  im no doctor but wouldn't playing with a 102+ temp in a pro basketball game kill a person?
  3. "Kobe shot FTs w/ a torn ACL" - you can stand up on a torn ACL, and walk.... it just eliminates your agility
  4. "everyone gets cramps, drink water...." - everyone that gets cramps isn't a 6'9, 260 pound, 0 body fat  freak professional athlete playing 35+ mins of basketball every night

the internet gon' internet ....

I hate the HEAT more than anyone in this room.... I live in Miami and have to deal with these obnoxious, bandwagon morons every day....

just keeping it real.... cramps ain't no joke.... **** will shut you down...i can only imagine how that ****** legs locked up

Truth

you can play through the flu. you can shoot free throws with a torn achilles

you CANT move with a cramp

you can't tell the internet that

half of them think period cramps and his cramps are really the same.....

yoo :rofl:

Last edited:
If you've ever cramped in a sport then you know that it's physically impossible to run with a cramp. You can BARELY walk. A hobble is the best thing you can do....

But if you've ever had the flu.... It hurts to blink.

I would definitely come back to a game after suffering a cramp. And I'm 100% positive if more time was on the clock or the cramping had happened earlier on lebron would've been rested enough on the sideline to return to the game, or maybe he wouldn't have who knows.

But a flu? I wouldn't even suit up. I wouldn't even be at the game

Who is saying other wise?
When I was hooping a few weeks ago my calves completely gave out. Dem cramps ain't a joke.

I'm laughing at all the lulz but at the same time I know how those cramps feel so i ain't mad at LeBron for not being able to play through it, no one could. However, he should of chose BodyArmor instead of Gatorade :wink:

He is sponsored by powerade, if anything Gatorade trolled him last night check the link :lol:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ter-account-trolls-lebron-james-over-cramping

Where were you guys post game to debate this
laugh.gif
Lurking.
nerd.gif

Id rather post the day after once the madness has calmed. Things move so fast post game your posts are barely even seen. Way too crazy for a laid back guy like me.

I was enjoying the pics tho
laugh.gif
I feel you.... participating last night actually took away from the fact that I wanted the Spurs to win>the Heat.

After last night, it just reminded me of all the hurt it would bring if the Heat won and I kinda want to see that now 
mean.gif
tired.gif

Dirk and some role players.
laugh.gif

**** outta here, Jason Terry had the playoffs of his life, he shot 44%.....................

from 3, 44.

Kidd was amazing, Matrix was balling, Chandler was protecting the rim, **** even JJ Barea was playing well. Not to mention they have one of the best and most underrated coaches around.

They had 5 guys playing meaningful minutes that were shooting 37% or higher from 3 and two guys over 40%.

Yes Dirk was God, had one of the best runs I've seen and deserves the glory but stop disrespecting the rest of that team especially Jason Terry. Dude played so well that he's been trash since, he literally gave all he had left.
laugh.gif
man... you just ranted a whole bunch of utter NON SENSE that had nothing to do with what I said

for one, I'm a Dallas fan.... have been since the Kidd-Mashburn-Jackson combo

you're reading comprehension was so far off.....  jesus

the point was.....  by NBA standards these days, "help" means you have another superstar on the team .... NOT just good and serviceable players

no one on that 2011 Championship team was a superstar except Dirk

Dallas was proof that you don't have to build an All-Star team to win the chip.... they were the definition of a TEAM

you wrote all that **** for absolutely no reason breh...

You called them role players when they weren't role players. :lol:

I read your post just fine as stupid as it was, but you're right, you didn't deserve a reply in the first place, I've just seen people downplay that Dallas team way too much.

Yea they didn't bring in a superstar, cool but Terry played at a superstar level and they had plenty of guys playing above replacement level. Most championship teams have multiple superstars, don't try to make the exception the rule.

Last edited:

Dirk and some role players. :lol:

from 3, 44.

Yes Dirk was God, had one of the best runs I've seen and deserves the glory but stop disrespecting the rest of that team especially Jason Terry. Dude played so well that he's been trash since, he literally gave all he had left. :lol:

man... you just ranted a whole bunch of utter NON SENSE that had nothing to do with what I said

for one, I'm a Dallas fan.... have been since the Kidd-Mashburn-Jackson combo

you're reading comprehension was so far off.....  jesus

the point was.....  by NBA standards these days, "help" means you have another superstar on the team .... NOT just good and serviceable players

no one on that 2011 Championship team was a superstar except Dirk

Dallas was proof that you don't have to build an All-Star team to win the chip.... they were the definition of a TEAM

you wrote all that **** for absolutely no reason breh...

you said they won with dirk and role players, which doesn't even begin to tell the story. they were getting career stretches from multiple players on that team.

and dallas wasn't proof of **** :lol:

how many teams have been able to follow that mold? they were the exception to the rule, not proof

Last edited:
Dirk is my guy...

I only bring him up in Lebron discussions when people start talking about "help"

Dirk's help was a bunch of role players and a center that wasn't baby food soft... only reason Chandler was an All-Star was because the center position in the NBA has no depth

Dirk with Wade and Bosh wouldn't even be fair
If your a Dirk fan then you know how many big name free agents turned down Mark Cuban when he asked them to come play in Dallas with Dirk.
Every team tries to get the best free agent available.
Dallas has tried for years and we always lose.

If your a Dirk fan then you know how many big name free agents turned down Mark Cuban when he asked them to come play in Dallas with Dirk.
Every team tries to get the best free agent available.
Dallas has tried for years and we always lose.
Trying and doing are 2 different things. Of course u try to bring in the big names but if it fails build around your best player. That Dallas team was dirk and role players but they all played with their heart and embarrassed those **** boys. No matter what team u were a fan of u gotta respect that team... And the 04 pistons

Leave to it Kobe fans to try and make Kobe relevant when he's not even playing :lol:

Ah. Kobe made himself relevant by posting that. You act like Kobe fans came in with more Player A > Player B nonsense. No ones discussing Kobe the player :lol:

Were discussing the drinks bro. If Steph had posted that you'd be in here like ":pimp: :pimp:"

:lol: :tongue:

Absolutely False! its a fact that most of LeBron hate comes Kobe Fans

If you've ever cramped in a sport then you know that it's physically impossible to run with a cramp. You can BARELY walk. A hobble is the best thing you can do....

I would definitely come back to a game after suffering a cramp. And I'm 100% positive if more time was on the clock or the cramping had happened earlier on lebron would've been rested enough on the sideline to return to the game, or maybe he wouldn't have who knows.

Oh you would have back into the game huh :lol: ? Oh yeah?

yea i think its just the timing of it that killed him. if miami somehow held it together and forced OT than i think we probably would have saw him come back in

You called them role players when they weren't role players.
laugh.gif

I read your post just fine as stupid as it was, but you're right, you didn't deserve a reply in the first place, I've just seen people downplay that Dallas team way too much.

Yea they didn't bring in a superstar, cool but Terry played at a superstar level and they had plenty of guys playing above replacement level. Most championship teams have multiple superstars, don't try to make the exception the rule.
as a Mavericks fan, why would I downplay my favorite team? makes zero sense 

on one had they're "the exception to the rule" ....  and then on the other hand you're offended by them being called role players ....WUT!?? lol 

the simple fact that they broke the rule, as you say, backs up my point that the makeup of that team was different... 1 Micheal and a bunch of Tito and Jermaine's... 

problem seems to be that you're taking the label of "role players" and making it like I called them a bunch of Matt Boners ... they had a roster deep of good/average players.... they had the perfect storm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom