2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been woken up out of sleep from a cramp, ***** ain't no joke. My prediction for next game is TD sits out..

Cramps will def shut u down so I'm not sure why folks can't grasp this u unless they never played sports for a long period. A cramp in your hamstring is no joke, now imagine it in a huge hamstring like lebron's. It's a horse leg bros! That thing lock up on you and you not moving that joint. Now why he ended up even being dehydrated is another issue.

And every single player played in the same conditions lebae did.

Lebron losses and blames a shirt = NBA needs to reconsider the shirt jerseys

Lebron get too hot = is this safe for players lives?

:lol:

Last edited:
Look at this ****** guy!

Marc J. Spears@SpearsNBAYahoo

LeBron: it was extreme conditions.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Extreme Conditions bro? 

acting like he was playing barefoot in the desert with no access to food or water. 
laugh.gif

but every other player isn't built like Lebae is... 

bigger muscles + less fat = a worse cramp than a ***** with a Boris Diaw bus driver frame 

That's "lean mass thing" isn't even 100% true. People are just running with that idea :lol:

Marathon runners are pretty lean. No problems.

Lebron cramps......... "At what temp should players be able to play at?"

:rofl:

Complex comparing gas and constipation to leg cramps :smh: Must be kobe fans

I think you guys missed the point. Complex was saying even with STOMACH cramps, MJ asked to sit out. He ended up going back to play but both cramps are different .

And every single player played in the same conditions lebae did.

Lebron losses and blames a shirt = NBA needs to reconsider the shirt jerseys

Lebron get too hot = is this safe for players lives?

:lol:

You seem to be the only one that still thinks lebron sat out due to it being "too hot." As if he didn't have cramps or something.

" It was just "too hot" for him to play. " You a funny dude. Troll harder.

Last edited:
That's "lean mass thing" isn't even 100% true. People are just running with that idea
laugh.gif

Marathon runners are pretty lean. No problems.

Lebron cramps......... "At what temp should players be able to play at?"

roll.gif
seriously compared a marathon runner to a 6'9, 260 pound human? 

ok 

This thread.
laugh.gif

Can the thread title be updated with series tally and the date of the next game?

OP did the bare minimum with this Finals thread.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Code:
Code:
more evidence that Kobe>Jordan he shot two free throws with a ruptrue achilles! TWO FREE THROWS!and he walked off the court!stay mad yall
pimp.gif
Dude I watched my best friend rupture his achilles while I was playing basketball with him. He didn't really know what happened at the time, but just went down in a heap.  Got up and stretched it out and couldn't really jump or move right so he said I'm out and walked his *** out the gym, to his car and drove home and didn't find out until the next day at the doctor's office what he did. I'm not impressed with Kobe's two free throws and walking to the locker room.

I think you guys missed the point. Complex was saying even with STOMACH cramps, MJ asked to sit out. He ended up going back to play but both cramps are different .
You seem to be the only one that still thinks lebron sat out due to it being "too hot." As if he didn't have cramps or something. It was just "too hot" for him to play. You a funny dude. Troll harder.

The hell you talking about? :lol:

Why did he cramp? Lack of water in the body, loss of nutrients due to sweat. Why did he sweat more? Because it was hot.

Do you even kinesiology bro?

LOL this was so funny.

Reminds me, have you seen the bad lip reading video with this clip in it?  Where they got someone telling Duncan that someone been stickin their **** in the gatorade 
roll.gif
lmao

I'm about to go find that.

The hell you talking about? :lol:

Why did he cramp? Lack of water in the body, loss of nutrients due to sweat. Why did he sweat more? Because it was hot.

Do you even kinesiology bro?

YES...you FINALLY acknowledged that he cramped!! All you kept making it seem like was that he was being a "diva" and it was too hot for him to play. :smh:

ALSO, LMAO at you thinking that's the ONLY thing that causes cramps!

Again, keep up that trolling.

YES...you FINALLY acknowledged that he cramped!! All you kept making it seem like was that he was being a "diva" and it was too hot for him to play. :smh:

ALSO, LMAO at you thinking that's the ONLY thing that causes cramps!

Again, keep up that trolling.

When have I ever said he didn't cramp? And FTR they said lebron complained he couldn't breath and complained about the heat the entire game. Even said they were extreme conditions while everyone said they were just fine.

Since you're a cramp expert enlighten us.....

But keep saying troll this and that. Just means you have nothing to say :pimp:

Last edited:
Is this the official cramps thread or NBA Finals thread?

Anybody talking about how well the Spurs played and that 
pimp.gif
 ball movement?

i agree. i don't even like LeBron and i root for him to lose. But 20 pages of dudes acting like doctors and bashing on him for getting cramps is dumb as ****

Don't even entertain none of these weirdo Bron haters.

You dudes need Jesus.

Yes, leave off where I explained it. I'm not even a bron hater but I guess if I don't ride and defend him like y'all do I have to be :lol:

Last edited:
I would have rather LeBron didn't get cramps so we wouldn't have to hear about how the Heat only lost because of that.   Like LeBron was gonna run around and guard all 5 Spurs players and stop them from shooting 14-16 in the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom