2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my thing was, everybody was popping off about bron getting hurt and the heat losing because he was on the bench..like the heat lost by a couple points. they lost by 15. would lebron have dropped those 15 points in the final 2 minutes? would he have checked every spur on the floor? what about those other 3 hall of fame players on the floor for the heat? truth be told, heat lost. Wasn't like he died. so for them to say they lost their heart n soul was just an excuse. Like, the way they talk, they're only balling for him. Like he's the only one with a sense of urgency. The only one with a legacy that matters. The rest are comfy with 2 rings. Most would probably rather be chilling on a beach. 4 straight years of over 100 games? dudes is fatigued. It was 2 point game when bron went down, yet the heat quit. They need constant supervision to keep playing hard? bron has to play 48 minutes a game for hem to have a chance to win? yikes. Spurs are in good shape. Anger is a powerful motivator. Dudes still salty from last summer. That's why they played so hard yesterday. Sure it was hot and sticky for them too. Didn't matter. Pride propelled them further. If they heat had found a way to win in that final minute without lebron, would would've been crushing to the spurs. I could've easily seen the series go 4-1 heat if miami won yesterday, even despite spurs playing like crap with the 23 turnovers. They clearly know their best possible chance to strike is when bron is out. With that being said, if they let yesterday slip, with 3 games still to be played in miami, it could've been tough. plus knowing eventually lebron will be back. Now they are safe in knowing that they were able to win even though for the most part they played like crap. Knowing that if they play a tighter game only increases their effectiveness and winning potential. Heat on the other hand, mentality they're comfortable. Like I said, most of those guys are good with 1-2 rings. It's not a big deal to them. Lebron is chasing ghosts, and he's only getting older, so each opportunity he has to go after it. If they lose this year, being 2-2 in the finals with this stacked squad is just mediocre. 2 rings sure, 2 losses also. Same with the Spurs. They know this is pretty much their last ride together. Guys are old as hell. Getting back to the finals the year right after a loss, special as hell. They have a chip on their shoulders from last year. And a different kind of edge. Dudes are playing with more emotion, more passion. Of course that doesn't guarantee wins by any stretch. But it certainly means the effort on every play for all 48 minutes will be there and that absolutely gives a great chance of success. A lot rides on this series for both clubs. Surely some legacies are already solidified...some stories are still being written..

Like LeBron did the other 2 games ?

Hell he even came back 3 times last night. It was the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left he didn't have a "few minutes" to gather his bearings

Didn't he miss like more then half the 4th, 2 mins my ***

Last edited:
I guess my thing was, everybody was popping off about bron getting hurt and the heat losing because he was on the bench..like the heat lost by a couple points. they lost by 15. would lebron have dropped those 15 points in the final 2 minutes? would he have checked every spur on the floor? what about those other 3 hall of fame players on the floor for the heat? truth be told, heat lost. Wasn't like he died. so for them to say they lost their heart n soul was just an excuse. Like, the way they talk, they're only balling for him. Like he's the only one with a sense of urgency. The only one with a legacy that matters. The rest are comfy with 2 rings. Most would probably rather be chilling on a beach. 4 straight years of over 100 games? dudes is fatigued. It was 2 point game when bron went down, yet the heat quit. They need constant supervision to keep playing hard? bron has to play 48 minutes a game for hem to have a chance to win? yikes. Spurs are in good shape. Anger is a powerful motivator. Dudes still salty from last summer. That's why they played so hard yesterday. Sure it was hot and sticky for them too. Didn't matter. Pride propelled them further. If they heat had found a way to win in that final minute without lebron, would would've been crushing to the spurs. I could've easily seen the series go 4-1 heat if miami won yesterday, even despite spurs playing like crap with the 23 turnovers. They clearly know their best possible chance to strike is when bron is out. With that being said, if they let yesterday slip, with 3 games still to be played in miami, it could've been tough. plus knowing eventually lebron will be back. Now they are safe in knowing that they were able to win even though for the most part they played like crap. Knowing that if they play a tighter game only increases their effectiveness and winning potential. Heat on the other hand, mentality they're comfortable. Like I said, most of those guys are good with 1-2 rings. It's not a big deal to them. Lebron is chasing ghosts, and he's only getting older, so each opportunity he has to go after it. If they lose this year, being 2-2 in the finals with this stacked squad is just mediocre. 2 rings sure, 2 losses also. Same with the Spurs. They know this is pretty much their last ride together. Guys are old as hell. Getting back to the finals the year right after a loss, special as hell. They have a chip on their shoulders from last year. And a different kind of edge. Dudes are playing with more emotion, more passion. Of course that doesn't guarantee wins by any stretch. But it certainly means the effort on every play for all 48 minutes will be there and that absolutely gives a great chance of success. A lot rides on this series for both clubs. Surely some legacies are already solidified...some stories are still being written..
Your acting ike he came out the game with 3 mins left. He went out with like 7 mins up 5 then came back in down 4. That's a 9 point swing right there. He came in for 1 play cut it to 2. Then he didn't play again. He missed basically half the 4th quarter.

Look at the Cavs without LeBron. 3 #1 picks since he left. 

^ emo
roll.gif

I can't believe you typed that.
Is your a/c working?

View media item 1012288

The hate on LeBron is mostly by Kobe fans bc they got nothing good to talk about Kobe as of recent. They were all hype about his come back and 6 games later he is out for the year, I'd find fault at LeBron too

Goes both ways. Look at some of the foolishness posted on here towards Kobe and the Lakers by Lebron Stans over the years.

Either way Kobe Stans and Lebron Stans are stains on the Lakers and Heat fanbases.

The hate on LeBron is mostly by Kobe fans bc they got nothing good to talk about Kobe as of recent. They were all hype about his come back and 6 games later he is out for the year, I'd find fault at LeBron too

Goes both ways. Look at some of the foolishness posted on here towards Kobe and the Lakers by Lebron Stans over the years.

Either way Kobe Stans and Lebron Stans are stains on the Lakers and Heat fanbases.

I'm curious who are these Lebron stans who guys are always talking about sans Uncharted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom