2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feel like all this is a blessing is disguise for the Heat? Yeah, they lost the game once Lebron left but all this hate, slander, and "lebroning" gotta fuel that boy. As if he needed anymore motivation other than playing in the finals for a three peat. I see him coming out the next game with the same fire he had fer the 2012 season after the entire summer of slander, straight man possessed. The haters should've waited till after the finals to begin all the slander and nonsense cause the best player in the world still has 6 games to shut everyone up. We bout to witness Greatness :smokin
It can be only one of two things.
People are incredibly stupid, or they are closet LeBron fans.
Dude has repeatedly said the hate fuels his drive to win.
And the haters keep on hating.

tony parker and ginobili said it best

"Me personally, it didn't bother me," Tony Parker said. "Felt like Europe. We never have AC in Europe, so it didn't bother me at all."

"For sure, I've played more years in situations like this than with AC on the court. Not a big deal in that case," Manu Ginobili said.

heat lost because their bench was non existent , and spurs were living in the paint. I see the heat winning game 2 tho.
I caught those comments from Ginobli too. And Bosh flat out said he loved playing in that heat last night and even Ray Allen said it suited him perfectly because of how well he takes care of himself. Made no matter to a lot of guys, but not every player is going to handle it the same, obviously

The hate on LeBron is mostly by Kobe fans bc they got nothing good to talk about Kobe as of recent. They were all hype about his come back and 6 games later he is out for the year, I'd find fault at LeBron too

Goes both ways. Look at some of the foolishness posted on here towards Kobe and the Lakers by Lebron Stans over the years.

Either way Kobe Stans and Lebron Stans are stains on the Lakers and Heat fanbases.

I'm curious who are these Lebron stans who guys are always talking about sans Uncharted.

agree. outside of uncharted who just tries to rustle jimmies, the majority of heat fans i see here are pretty even keel. rarely catch them spewing nonsense.

I would assume the county or AT&T really.

i gotta imagine it's the county. AT&T just has naming rights.

Everything you're saying sounds silly, but I don't believe the game 1 result means anything.  Miami has lost game 1s and gone on to win series repeatedly.

None of that changes the innate softness of quitting because it's too hot

after that comment, i don't think you're qualified to judge "silly opinions".

I work outside in the heat so I'm used to it and can do it all day but, if I'm in my house and the AC is off and it even gets close to 80 degrees, man it is straight *** brutal. Try cutting your AC off for 3 hours and letting it get 90 degrees in the house and see how you feel. LMAO

Best player In the world .......... At room temperature

:lol: :lol:

Look at this ****** guy!

Marc J. Spears@SpearsNBAYahoo
LeBron: it was extreme conditions.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Extreme Conditions bro? 

acting like he was playing barefoot in the desert with no access to food or water. :lol:  

Such a clown.

I dont know you but i do know you emailed your boy Three00ZeeX this message:

Big J is the dude who usually creates the sports thread. He pours his heart and soul into making the thread title and updating he schedule.

I swear some dudes on NT are clowns

Sent from my iPhone

Not sure why you guys are trolling but plz stop.

Dudes seriously emailed OP because he didn't let another NTer make the thread?!?!?

"Pours his heart and soul into making the thread"

Is this real life? :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like all this is a blessing is disguise for the Heat? Yeah, they lost the game once Lebron left but all this hate, slander, and "lebroning" gotta fuel that boy. As if he needed anymore motivation other than playing in the finals for a three peat. I see him coming out the next game with the same fire he had fer the 2012 season after the entire summer of slander, straight man possessed. The haters should've waited till after the finals to begin all the slander and nonsense cause the best player in the world still has 6 games to shut everyone up. We bout to witness Greatness :smokin

Blessing in disguise?

The heat are undefeated in game 2's after losing game 1

Lebron dont lose game 2's

No blessing in disguise needed

On another note op of thread should change the title to 2014 NBA Finals: Extreme Conditions Edition

KING James is now 10-13 overall in the finals! Can't lose this series for his legacy!

Last edited:

View media item 1012753

Why? He said he was the easiest target in sports thus deflecting blame once again. He can do no wrong. Nothing is ever on him. And you'll have to wake up tomorrow and lead your miserable lfe :lol: that's him in a nutshell

If they lose I want part 2 of that speech :lol:

I demand it!

A lot of closet Heat fans in here.

"I'm not a Heat fan I just like LBJ".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom