2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?  Who said they didn't deserve to lose?  It was an incredibly close game.  They lost....

Yea now you want to say it...
Ok so stop talking about that game then. Stop saying Lebron was saved, when he was part of the reason the game was even close. Everyone talks about how the spurs deserved to win last year, HELL NO. Those idiots blew it, fair and square. And i know you are one of the ones who says things about game 6 as well.

But guess what....The Heat won..... :smokin

Sad part is I know the Heat will win, but I would love to see the Spurs do it some posters are so ridiculous with the slurping. Just to hear the excuses why the Heat let the Spurs win it, and they didn't care in the first place.

Sad part is I know the Heat will win, but I would love to see the Spurs do it some posters are so ridiculous with the slurping. Just to hear the excuses why the Heat let the Spurs win it, and they didn't care in the first place.

If the Spurs win they win. there are no excuses. Just like when the Heat won last year, they won, no excuses for the spurs fans

Last edited:
Please stop with this Lebron as Goat thing. Goat's don't get swept in the finals. Lebron fans are the reason he's so scrutinized because they're so out of touch with reality. Let the man win this series than we can MAYBE put him in the top 10

Please stop with this Lebron as Goat thing. Goat's don't get swept in the finals. Lebron fans are the reason he's so scrutinized because they're so out of touch with reality. Let the man win this series than we can MAYBE put him in the top 10

The only thing goats do is win championships.
Only reason he got swept in the finals is because he didn't have the right team to play vs the spurs, and he wasn't even supposed to be there. If anything he should be a goat for taking that trash team to the nba finals. :lol:

Let us be real about game 6 bro...when LEBRON headband came off...y'all must have forgot...dude was on a roll till they gave dwade the ball and he ****** up two possessions.

Dude, are you a paid shill or something? Never seen anyone go so hard for someone that has no bearing on their life and doesn't even know your existence. Wow.

The only thing goats do is win championships.
Only reason he got swept in the finals is because he didn't have the right team to play vs the spurs, and he wasn't even supposed to be there. If anything he should be a goat for taking that trash team to the nba finals. :lol:

They played a pathetic pupu platter to get there

I KNOW SOME OF U ARE TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THIS BUT THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO KOBE WAS THE 4 AIR BALLS IN 1997 VS UTAH, IT MADE HIM THE "MAMBA" IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF ALL TALK AND HATRED TOWARDS LEBRON MAKES HIM EVEN BETTER .... I REALLY SEE DUDE DROPPING 40 ON SUNDAY AND TAKING OVER THE SERIES

I KNOW SOME OF U ARE TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THIS BUT THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO KOBE WAS THE 4 AIR BALLS IN 1997 VS UTAH, IT MADE HIM THE "MAMBA" IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF ALL TALK AND HATRED TOWARDS LEBRON MAKES HIM EVEN BETTER .... I REALLY SEE DUDE DROPPING 40 ON SUNDAY AND TAKING OVER THE SERIES

Could be, however, I maintain that Kobe and LeBron are just made different. Not a fan of either of them, but I respect their game. Kobe more so of LeBron though.

Two completely different scenarios.  In Kobe's case, he wasn't even in the league for three years when that happened.  And those air balls were a result of him not being a superstar yet.  Lebron has been in the league for over ten years and is the best player in the league.  He will go off next game, but because he wants to win rather than try to prove himself as the best

Ya'll are working too hard to create these "narratives". Heat will likely win game 2 because they are a very good team and they usually win game 2. Won't be about LeBron's redemption or anything else. Good teams playing 7 games and things will fall for one or the other.

....With the refs' assistance when necessary, of course.

Why does Jordan get a pass for getting swept but y'all crucify Lebron for it. It's like we're penalizing Lebron cause he made it further and lost.

Ya'll are working too hard to create these "narratives". Heat will likely win game 2 because they are a very good team and they usually win game 2. Won't be about LeBron's redemption or anything else. Good teams playing 7 games and things will fall for one or the other.

Had to throw that last bit in there didn't you lol.

Finally some rational.

....With the refs' assistance when necessary, of course.[/quote]

Here we go...Always an excuse.

Last edited:
So it's okay for Goats to lose multiple conference finals and struggle to get out the first round of the playoffs, and when they finally win a FIRST ROUND series they obnoxiously celebrate as though they just won game 7 of the NBA Finals?
FIRST ROUND 1989 NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs
View media item 1013250

Dude, are you a paid shill or something? Never seen anyone go so hard for someone that has no bearing on their life and doesn't even know your existence. Wow.

No because you people don't think logical before saying things. You're just mad because what I'm saying is the truth.

That's like winning the lottery to someone like Micheal...it's 1 step closer to his dream

Not saying your wrong at All man
Im just saying I can understand
why he celebrated
I'm with you on that bro.
Nothing against Jordan.
Just responding to the post about getting swept in the finals.

I always find top 10 or top 5 lists difficult because of all the great players that are so close. Who are the 10 players you currently have in front of Lebron? I'm not saying your list is invalid or anything...I just think people's top 10 lists are always interesting to see.

Last edited:
Why does Jordan get a pass for getting swept but y'all crucify Lebron for it. It's like we're penalizing Lebron cause he made it further and lost.

Last I checked the finals was the biggest stage in the NBA. Jordan was never swept on the biggest stage. He never lost on the biggest stage

So it's okay for Goats to lose multiple conference finals and struggle to get out the first round of the playoffs, and when they finally win a FIRST ROUND series they obnoxiously celebrate as though they just won game 7 of the NBA Finals?
FIRST ROUND 1989 NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs
View media item 1013250

Cleveland was undefeated against the bulls during the regular season and were a 3rd seed while the bulls were a 6th seed and the bulls handled them in 5. That shot was to win the series

Remember when lebron was celebrating over that 3point buzzer beater he hit against orlando in the '09 playoffs and he was celebrating and everyone was cheering....but they didn't win that series

Last I checked the finals was the biggest stage in the NBA. Jordan was never swept on the biggest stage. He never lost on the biggest stage

Cleveland was undefeated against the bulls during the regular season and were a 3rd seed while the bulls were a 6th seed and the bulls handled them in 5. That shot was to win the series

Remember when lebron was celebrating over that 3point buzzer beater he hit against orlando in the '09 playoffs and he was celebrating and everyone was cheering....but they didn't win that series
So they are even in the celebration column.
And by the way Pipped AND Horace Grant were with the Bulls when they lost back to back conference finals to the Pistons. :smh:
LeBron and his crew have never lost a conference finals. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom