2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of iffy on whether wade should opt out or not.

On one hand, he's obviously not the player he used to be and isn't worth close to 20M's so for miami to improve in theory he should have to take a paycut.

But on the other hand he's 32. He's worked his entire life from a kid to get to this point. For as much work as he's put in from a kid to this point, who are we to tell him to take less money? From this point he absolutely deserves it. He isn't getting any younger and his career is almost over. Who knows what his finances will look like 10 years from now. Then when you factor in the 4 kids and lifestyle, he almost has to opt in.

Amare stole $9million? His knee issues were no secret, bro. The Knicks willing gave him that money knowing the possibilities.

Yes, Amare has stolen $90M to be a worthless bum. Why hasn't he restructured his deal for underperforming like you guys think D Wade should do? 3 time champion D Wade that brought Bron to South Beach. Y'all are hypocrites.

dude this aint the nfl you cant just restructure because you feel like it

Melo forced the team to gut themselves to get him a nd then cries about not have help a few years later. Amare is a stand up dude who fought through injuries. I don't have hate for amare. Melo ain't even good enough to hate. Couldn't make the playoffs in the worst eastern confrence of all time. I won't cry if he goes and the Knicks build properly.

I'd opt in. A kneecapless wade is still the best 2 in the east. There is still no competition in the east to warrant breaking the team up.

Give bosh and bigger role next season and you're back in the finals.

lol at saying amare stole the money. the knicks handed it to him trying to land a big name. suns medical staff basically said his knees were done by not even attempting to sign him

Obvi. All I'm saying is Amare been washed and never won a damn thing in NY yet Wade is expected to retire and give up $20-40M after a bad series. :rolleyes

Last edited:

Obvi. All I'm saying is Amare been washed and never won a damn thing in NY yet Wade is expected to retire and give up $20-40M after a bad series. :rolleyes

ny paid amare outright & knew what they were getting
wade's been dragging along holdin onto bron for years & needs to take a steep cut imo

Last edited:
Duncan looking like Xerxes :lol:

i-seent-it.jpg

Why doesn't Amare retire and let the Knicks run at Bron this summer? It's the honorable thing to do when you're washed, right? :rolleyes

Last edited:
I really hope Melo leaves and goes to a winner to spite the dumbass fans who are mad he can't win with J.R Smith & mr 6&2 as his second options.

And if i hear one more knick fan crying about gutting the team as if Gallo has been on the court the past two seasons, As if Wilson chandler is an All-Star, As if Raymond Felton & Mogzov aren't Raymond Felton 7 Mogzov... The only thing of value they gave up was a The First rounder. Otherwise The knicks would have still been a fringe playoff team, with NO CAP FLEXIBILTY FOR YEARS, all to keep an oft injured forward, and three role players.. Amare would Still be hurt, they would still have no PG, & rather than Tyson chandlers big contract for one more year you would have Gallos & Chandlers for 2-3 more.

What would piss off Knick fans more, Melo going to the Bulls and winning a title or going to Miami and winning a title?

What would piss off Knick fans more, Melo going to the Bulls and winning a title or going to Miami and winning a title?
I think it would piss off bulls fans more the Knicks fans. 4 all stars picking Miami over them within 5 years?

Last edited:
Scumbag battier retired. Awesome makes today even better. Probably flopped Ohio way out the door

I think it would piss off bulls fans more the Knicks fans. 4 all stars picking Miami over them within 5 years?

def the latter

going to Miami, def

Scumbag battier retired. Awesome makes today even better. Probably flopped Ohio way out the door

:pimp: %^7 em too

Melo forced the team to gut themselves to get him a nd then cries about not have help a few years later. Amare is a stand up dude who fought through injuries. I don't have hate for amare. Melo ain't even good enough to hate. Couldn't make the playoffs in the worst eastern confrence of all time. I won't cry if he goes and the Knicks build properly.
Wait, Melo held a gun to the Knicks head to trade for him. Its the Knicks fault for worrying about him getting traded to the Nets and actually waiting for the move to Brooklyn. The Knicks knew the nuggets weren't going to let him walk and didn't want to risk melo getting traded somewhere and staying long term so they gave the nuggets everything they wanted for him.

View media item 1029164

Last edited:
battier retired and birdman is leaving. in my opinion, the next step is get rid of coach spo. he just sucks. let the big 3 take a pay cut to bring in solid BENCH. rio needs to be worked out all summer and given 1 final chance. hes been on the squad too long to still be making rookie mistakes. wade needs to take a light summer doing nothing but shooting practice. lose weight to lighten the load on his knees and re-develop his shot. also needs to develop a 3. bron needs to do whatever he feels he needs to do. hes the only player that improves every single season.

we need to decide what to do with oden since we supposedly got him to help us in the playoffs....yet, didnt let him touch the floor in the playoffs. beasley has the same story. played a grand total of 12 minutes in the playoffs. like...wtf did we get them for if we werent gonna use em? ray allen needs to go back to making 500 3pt shots a day in the summer. His 3 has been very unreliable. Rashard lewis.... F him. hes a bum and personally we should give his minutes to james jones or beasley. haslem needs to work on his midrange with bosh.

and carmelo BETTER not come to miami. if he does, itd show that management believes our players arent coming up short... we just need more players. and thats not the truth, and it wont help us in the long run.

kawhi, green, and ginobli killed us. by themselves. parker was nearly irrelevant and so was duncan. kawhi disturbed the heat every single game with defense. then in the last 3 games he just took off on us in every way possible. green's 3 pt shooting destroyed us early on in the series. ginobli acted like ginobli and would become the x factor at any moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom