2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
miami two chips arent even as impressive now

played a young okc team
got lucky last year getting to game 7

like do they even have a legacy together? or did they just band up for 4 years? :lol:

LMAOOO!! A young Thunder team who ran through ALL the best teams in the West. And got stomped by the Heat because of Revenge

Heat beat the Spurs, at the time 4 time champs. no luck was, stop making excuses. Doing it back to back was very impressive.
You forgot the Heat went to the finals 4 times in a row....thats a lot of basketball in 4 years.

Last edited:
Any recent Laker Championship team would smash that Spur team I just saw. You know the media has to make is seem like they're legendary so it doesn't hurt fun Bron's image. The media is a joke. The Lakers used to roll through the Spurs with a prime Tim Duncan.
But the spurs made kobe and Derek fisher cry.

true

They really did though. That was a pretty sad sight to see as a Laker fan :smh:

But hey... 3 in a row was nice :lol:

it was funny as hell to me because they were so damn sure they were gonna coast to that chip & it was snatched out thier hands

THEY ARE THAT DOMINANT. Before the Heat, who'd they beat, no smash? HUH!!!???

Lol, scrubs? Nah, they smashed Thunder, Smashed Portland.
Not beat...SMASHED MAN! Give credit on this team, this is the wrong team to debunk their greatness.
Prior to the series people may have been split, after the series nobody is split. How people (NTers and bandwagoners) felt before the series irrelevant to how Great the Spurs are.

Smashed okc? They went to gm 7 + ot

Game 7? What!?

But the spurs made kobe and Derek fisher cry.
Ruined my chances at a 4 peat man
laugh.gif
. The Spurs promptly got gang ***** again the following year though.

Any recent Laker Championship team would smash that Spur team I just saw. You know the media has to make is seem like they're legendary so it doesn't hurt fun Bron's image. The media is a joke. The Lakers used to roll through the Spurs with a prime Tim Duncan.

:lol: i can see things are back to normal with the "few" lakers fans discrediting us. Come on now it hasn't even been 24 hours guy. Don't front like the spurs didn't close down The Forum during a prime Shaq and Kobe. Y'all had a great run with dominant teams, no need to throw dirt on us.

:lol: i can see things are back to normal with the "few" lakers fans discrediting us. Come on now it hasn't even been 24 hours guy. Don't front like the spurs didn't close down The Forum during a prime Shaq and Kobe. Y'all had a great run with dominant teams, no need to throw dirt on us.

No dirt from me bro.
Nothing but respect.
That is one amazing team performance I just witnessed.

I feel great cause the forum is shut down! For the last time!

I don't think they smashed OKC. They whooped them for two games without Serge, got roasted the next two in OKC. Won game 5 handily and won Game 6 close. They didn't smash Dallas either. I believe most had OKC coming out of the West before the playoffs started so don't go down the revisionist history track. They had an all time great finals performance, but let's not act like they were the 01 Lakers.

Exactly teams just don't become Dominant in a week, nobody was calling them dominant & unstoppable prior to the Finals. Their a great team but no they aren't the best team in 20 years. They Beat OKC & went 7 with DAL, and i would also appreciate if people would stop acting as if their Offense JUST started to play like this... this is Spurs basketball & it has been for years. They have always spread you out with shooters, always had a big three & always had a good bench. Now because the Heat got killed people want to act as if that offense is unstoppable and can't be stopped.

WRONG, the heat weren't equipped to slow it down and they got pounded because of a lack of effort/energy, they don't have some mythical alltime great offense out of nowhere :smh:

THEY ARE THAT DOMINANT. Before Heat who'd they beat, no smash? a HUH!!!

Lol, scrubs? Nah, the smashed Thunder, Smashed Portland.
Not beat...SMASHED MAN! Give credit on this team, this is the wrong team to debunk their greatness.
Prior to the series people may have been split, after the series nobody is split. How people (NTers and bandwagoners) felt before the series irrelevant to how Great the Spurs are.

I don't think they smashed OKC. They whooped them for two games without Serge, got roasted the next two in OKC. Won game 5 handily and won Game 6 close. They didn't smash Dallas either. I believe most had OKC coming out of the West before the playoffs started so don't go down the revisionist history track. They had an all time great finals performance, but let's not act like they were the 01 Lakers.

I didn't mention the Dallas series. Thunder got smashed, period. If you call that series anything but a smash I will disagree.
Never compared them to o1 LAKERS or any other team.
Just said they are a dominant team, and dominated almost every team on the way to the Ring, don't call them "just good". Give it up

laugh.gif
i can see things are back to normal with the "few" lakers fans discrediting us. Come on now it hasn't even been 24 hours guy. Don't front like the spurs didn't close down The Forum during a prime Shaq and Kobe. Y'all had a great run with dominant teams, no need to throw dirt on us.
Just keeping it funky fam. No hate over here for the Spurs. I was rooting for you guys this year and last year. 

No dirt from me bro.
Nothing but respect.
That is one amazing team performance I just witnessed.

:pimp: its all respect, thats why I said a "few" fans
even though we are rivals, I can't discredit what y'all did.
Y'all had some monster teams that put in work. Kobe will always be that dude to me. :smokin

I didn't mention the Dallas series. Thunder got smashed, period. If you call that series anything but a smash I will disagree.
Never compared them to o1 LAKERS or any other team.
Just said they are a dominant team, and dominated almost every team on the way to the Ring, don't call them "just good". Give it up

How exactly did you "Smash" a team if you lost by damn near 20 twice in a series and go into an OT to close it out?
POR got smashed
MIA got smashed

DAL went 7, OKC went 6 and had blowout victories and OT games, the spurs weren't a Dominate team the entire playoffs, they are a great team who dominated a favorable matchup. PERIOD.

The spurs got better and the Heat got worse. It was already robbed from the spurs last year where they should've won in 6 so what we're seeing now is a product of spurs consistency and Heat fatigue. The Heat got figured out in the worst way. They'll get right, PAYCUTS will happen. There shouldn't be a soul out here trying to discredit the spurs.

Last edited:
Who cares that nobody was calling the Spurs "dominant" before the Playoffs. It doesn't mean that they weren't dominant.
I'm not saying they are the best team in 20yr or any of that mess.
I'm just saying you should stop calling them a "good" team like they weren't dominant.
You keep saying "before the series or before the playoffs people weren't saying they were etc etc"..:
Yet it's after the series and you personally are still saying that they aren't this or that. You're one of those people that before the series/playoffs wasn't giving it up to them even though the best Record in the NBA, but I was too, kept betting against them.
But; now that it's over, I'm giving it up, I'm not going to hate on them, that's stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom