2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahwii has the kind of game that can work in any system. Doesn't seem to need plays called for him. Doesn't seem to need the ball a lot. Dude strikes me as a chameleon.

Not sure if he's ever going to be an iso scorer type but he doesn't need to be.

As for the Paul George comparisons, maybe Paul George will always be the better scorer but I don't see why not Kahwii can't be a better player. We'll see how he continues to develop.

Last edited:
:lol:  @ people being mad for KD for having an opinion. Just like with the Wade comment.

Because he's in the NBA he can't talk basketball like we do? 

Yea man , exactly. And what he said wasn't even that controversial. Dudes just like to grasp at any straw possible.

KD could have said "man the Spurs are amazing, good win"
and NT be like, ahhhh snap! KD said he wants to go play in the Spurs system cause he hates Brooks.
You forget man, bunch of high schoolers and teens on here, it's what they do, to feel cool man,

This Spurs team was great, but in no way were they some ridiculously dominant team man. Just prior to the series people were pretty split on who would win the series now suddenly people are making them out to be this unstoppable immovable force?

They played a heat team who were a very good matchup for them and they took advantage of those weaknesses

wouldnt be pg in the pacers system ... thats the point
He would still have the same defensive effectiveness as PG, and his offense isn't far off. Kawhi doesn't even get the majority of the play calls for San Antonio, whereas PG shares the offensive workload with Lance. So I find that system statement to be ludicrious.
KD sounds a bit bitter imo

Kahwii has the kind of game that can work in any system. Doesn't seem to need plays called for him. Doesn't seem to need the ball a lot. Dude strikes me as a chameleon.

Not sure if he's ever going to be an iso scorer type but he doesn't need to be.

As for the Paul George comparisons, maybe Paul George will always be the better scorer but I don't see why not Kahwii can't be a better player. We'll see how he continues to develop.
Kawhi more clutch too

wouldnt be pg in the pacers system ... thats the point
He would still have the same defensive effectiveness as PG, and his offense isn't far off. Kawhi doesn't even get the majority of the play calls for San Antonio, whereas PG shares the offensive workload with Lance. So I find that system statement to be ludicrious.
KD sounds a bit bitter imo

you can make sense sometimes huh

why are you quoting me?

shouldnt you be somewhere talking about everyone elses team or shedding tears over DRose jokes?

th hell kinda come back is that? its weak as hell the point of this thread is to talk about everyones team...tf u cappin bout CASH... shedding tears...stop the bs

2nd u talk out ya *** a lot & i figured it was your normal thought process... that last post said different

He put up 31 5 and 10. And sat out half the 4th quarter because his team was still being blown out. What there suggest kawai played better/ the series ended the way it did. If you actually watched the series from a basketball point of view LeBron got what he wanted . He even dropped 19 in a quarter alone. Role players is what won this series for the spurs not a single man's defense.
he sits when his team is down 16 in a finals elimination game yet plays in garbage time to get a struggle 50 points

TOP 5 ALL TIME RIGHT THERE

LeSTATPAD

but but but but his stats doe
Yup.

D Rose's career and subsequently Chicago's near future is a wrap. People need to stop with the wishful thinking. His career is clearly over. Bulls will stay a playoff team but not contenders until Rose's contract is off the books in 2-3 seasons. Just being real.

Last edited:
01' Lakers >>>>>>> 14' Spurs>>>>>>> Everything else in this era
Any recent Laker Championship team would smash that Spur team I just saw. You know the media has to make is seem like they're legendary so it doesn't hurt fun Bron's image. The media is a joke. The Lakers used to roll through the Spurs with a prime Tim Duncan.

th hell kinda come back is that? its weak as hell the point of this thread is to talk about everyones team...tf u cappin bout CASH... shedding tears...stop the bs

2nd u talk out ya *** a lot & i figured it was your normal thought process... that last post said different

did I hurt you?

I dont know why you're lashing out but i hope you feel better.

did I hurt you?

I dont know why you're lashing out but i hope you feel better.

the exact response i SHOULDVE expected...go along with your day CASH

Last edited:
Durant is right about Kawhi, but he doesn't need to say that, because it shows that he is mad. and the fact that no one was even talking to him makes it look even worse. Durant is a str8 up clown. He'll never escape that lil b curse. he will have no rings forever going that route, lmao!

Last edited:
This Spurs team was great, but in no way were they some ridiculously dominant team man. Just prior to the series people were pretty split on who would win the series now suddenly people are making them out to be this unstoppable immovable force?

They played a heat team who were a very good matchup for them and they took advantage of those weaknesses

THEY ARE THAT DOMINANT. Before the Heat, who'd they beat, no smash? HUH!!!???

Lol, scrubs? Nah, they smashed Thunder, Smashed Portland.
Not beat...SMASHED MAN! Give credit on this team, this is the wrong team to debunk their greatness.
Prior to the series people may have been split, after the series nobody is split. How people (NTers and bandwagoners) felt before the series irrelevant to how Great the Spurs are.

Last edited:
Any recent Laker Championship team would smash that Spur team I just saw. You know the media has to make is seem like they're legendary so it doesn't hurt fun Bron's image. The media is a joke. The Lakers used to roll through the Spurs with a prime Tim Duncan.
But the spurs made kobe and Derek fisher cry.

THEY ARE THAT DOMINANT. Before the Heat, who'd they beat, no smash? HUH!!!???

Lol, scrubs? Nah, they smashed Thunder, Smashed Portland.
Not beat...SMASHED MAN! Give credit on this team, this is the wrong team to debunk their greatness.
Prior to the series people may have been split, after the series nobody is split. How people (NTers and bandwagoners) felt before the series irrelevant to how Great the Spurs are.

Smashed okc? They went to gm 7 + ot

THEY ARE THAT DOMINANT. Before Heat who'd they beat, no smash? a HUH!!!

Lol, scrubs? Nah, the smashed Thunder, Smashed Portland.

I don't think they smashed OKC. They whooped them for two games without Serge, got roasted the next two in OKC. Won game 5 handily and won Game 6 close. They didn't smash Dallas either. I believe most had OKC coming out of the West before the playoffs started so don't go down the revisionist history track. They had an all time great finals performance, but let's not act like they were the 01 Lakers.

the exact response i SHOULDVE expected...go along with your day CASH

what response did you want?

would have like more back and forth?

or me to ask you to present all this" talking out my ***" with a grand total of like 70 post all year between here and the season thread?

I'll try again just for you.

But the spurs made kobe and Derek fisher cry.

true

They really did though. That was a pretty sad sight to see as a Laker fan :smh:

But hey... 3 in a row was nice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom