2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii finals mvp remind me of when billups won

like he aint play spectacular but he was solid
exactly and it couldve gone to any other play and it wouldnt be a travesty... Not one player played at some extraordinary level. They all played pretty damn good. But this frizzy k is one of the best top sg''s in the game talk is getting out of hand. Leonard is a young decent player who flourish because his surrounding cast, the coach and the system in which he plays in. 

can someone repost the KD tweet? can't seem to find it in the last couple pages
nerd.gif

The real issue is that even Kevin Durant is feeding into the over rating of Paul George. Been saying it all year, Kawhi Leonard is on his level, he has the talent, he's just not seeing the same amount of usage. George's offensive game is very limited and Kawhis just as good of a defender and a better rebounder.
Are you saying frizzy k is on the same level as kevin durant?

And it begins...as I predicted :lol:

He said Leonard is a product of the system ran in SA. Hence, he isnt impressed.

Id say winning an NBA finals MVP without having any plays run for you is pretty impressive though :lol:

I hate how people are prisoners of the moment.

Miami had a great run but I don't necessarily think they're done. They simply need to rearrange a few parts. Easier said than done but they're run by competent individuals.

Now my biggest gripe. Do people actually think Kawhi is a superstar who will be the face of the franchise? I see at max a third option, few all star appearances for him. He is a great player, but this star talk is so crazy. I've noticed he can't even go left.

Congratulations to the San Antonio Spurs!

Glad to see Bron and co go down. I said from the beginning of the year that this Heat team will not win a ship.

I hope Bron opts out and goes back to Cleveland. Their team is so old man they have to make adjustments asap.

Who cares kiwi showed up in the finals and won the championship. Ok he's not a "star" just finals MVP and champion.

Wade is fine. If Bron stays they'll all restructure (Wade will get like $60M over 4) and bring in Melo. If Bron dips Wade has every right to that $40M. D Wade is THE only reason Miami is on the map, period. A bad series doesn't mean his career is over. He's in Miami for life and will be a solid player rest of his career there.

I hate how people are prisoners of the moment.

Miami had a great run but I don't necessarily think they're done. They simply need to rearrange a few parts. Easier said than done but they're run by competent individuals.

Now my biggest gripe. Do people actually think Kawhi is a superstar who will be the face of the franchise? I see at max a third option, few all star appearances for him. He is a great player, but this star talk is so crazy. I've noticed he can't even go left.
of course ppl do.....

Like i said before the series.... ppl were going to pre jack.... Especially on here. If it wasnt jeremy lin. It was james flight white and how he was gonna dominate the slam dunk contest. Or paul george and the list goes on and on.... cats catch a few hightlights of a guy having a few great games. Crank up nba 2k....and go ham with said player, then start talking foolish and outlandish about said player, and then when they dont live up to the hype...they go troll off in the sunset.

He said Leonard is a product of the system ran in SA. Hence, he isnt impressed.

Id say winning an NBA finals MVP without having any plays run for you is pretty impressive though
laugh.gif
now that is a shot if he said he wasnt impressed by him..... or tried to suggest he was just "along" for the ride. I doubt kd actually said anything like this or even said it at all. Sounds like ppl wanna take a statement twist it add their two cents and str8 up troll. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom