2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought it was something bad.

I agree with KD.

Leonard isn't a star but he came up big when it mattered so you can't hate on that.

like jus 4 years ago it was not 7 not 8 
eyes.gif

He said Leonard is a product of the system ran in SA. Hence, he isnt impressed.

Id say winning an NBA finals MVP without having any plays run for you is pretty impressive though
laugh.gif
now that is a shot if he said he wasnt impressed by him..... or tried to suggest he was just "along" for the ride. I doubt kd actually said anything like this or even said it at all. Sounds like ppl wanna take a statement twist it add their two cents and str8 up troll. 
It was a twitter convo between he and TigeeDwayne (whom I believe is Perkins' manager?).

It wasn't like he tweeted, "Kawhi ain't issh" to the world.

Really bad timing though.

Julius F. Wrek

Funny how things work.
Mark Cuban blew up a championship squad, and everybody said he was stupid.
On the contrast, the Miami Heat kept the team together, gave it one more go and everyone says it was a horrible decision now that they lost in the Finals.
Kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Kawhi's skillset isn't as vast as Paul George, yes we can say that PG is used more and plays more minutes, on the reverse of that PG is the #1 option and that absolute focus of his teams Offense & still guards the other teams best player. Their is no telling what kind of numbers he could put up if he had shooters and a team around him like SA.

Either way in terms of just pure ability, PG is a better handler, shooter off the dribble, better finisher & playmaker. They are both pretty Elite defensively & good rebounders.

It was a twitter convo between he and TigeeDwayne (whom I believe is Perkins' manager?).

It wasn't like he tweeted, "Kawhi ain't issh" to the world.

Really bad timing though.

Julius F. Wrek
It was unintentional diss. KD (never met the guy) seems like a stand up dude. Like he pretty much just stays in his lane

Kawhi's skillset isn't as vast as Paul George, yes we can say that PG is used more and plays more minutes, on the reverse of that PG is the #1 option and that absolute focus of his teams Offense & still guards the other teams best player. Their is no telling what kind of numbers he could put up if he had shooters and a team around him like SA.

Either way in terms of just pure ability, PG is a better handler, shooter off the dribble, better finisher & playmaker. They are both pretty Elite defensively & good rebounders.
yea although in terms of one on one defense id give a slight edge to leonard. 

Ok cool, Paul George would beat kiwi on some side game street hoops.......... PG also watched the NBA finals at home (possibly strip club). Who's winning?

Bulls fans are still sour from the first time Bron was a free agent
cant speak for all but i know id take em..... id take him over having carmelo.... especially if drose doesnt comeback/not himself.... Adding carmelo would pretty much make them a standstill UNLESS rose is back better then ever

of course ppl do.....

Like i said before the series.... ppl were going to pre jack.... Especially on here. If it wasnt jeremy lin. It was james flight white and how he was gonna dominate the slam dunk contest. Or paul george and the list goes on and on.... cats catch a few hightlights of a guy having a few great games. Crank up nba 2k....and go ham with said player, then start talking foolish and outlandish about said player, and then when they dont live up to the hype...they go troll off in the sunset.

Too much truth in this post! Pretty much sums up this thread and all of Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom