2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BqOmbv0CYAAFKGi.jpg

smokin them philly blunts right in da locker room

BRUH. TEARS

:rofl: Smoking Dutchmasters from the 7-11 a few blocks away

Either someone big goes to Mia or bron leaves. Notice he never said I'm staying in Mia. He has no ties and already has a history of jumping ship.

So now to protect lebron the media is gonna act like the spurs are some mythological team that we have never seen the likes of? That the heat had noooooo chance of beating. Pshhhhh they just went 7 with the 8th seed.
The Mavs aren't some pushover.

The Mavs have the second best coach in the league and are one of two teams to have at least seven players with a PER of at least 15. The other team happens to be the Spurs.

I mean we did set a ton of records this Finals. This is one of the best offensive teams I have ever seen. The Heat didn't give this chip up, we took it.

That's not what I meant. I just meant you aren't a team of unicorns and team basketball isn't a foreign concept. The heat had the talent to win. They just didn't. Nobody went into the series talking about the heat have no shot

Greenberg said that this series only elevated lebrons legacy even in a loss? Like what the ****. How can someone evethink that.

Last edited:
Either someone big goes to Mia or bron leaves. Notice he never said I'm staying in Mia. He has no ties and already has a history of jumping ship.

Thats the one thing I can't stand about Lebron...

Son just can't be straight up and say "No, I'm not leaving Miami"

He said he couldn't see himself leaving before the *** whoopin'

Now they lost and he has to take his time to think about it?

***** tendencies

He needs to stay in MIA and they build around him.

Towards the end of his post game comments did say, "We gotta get better at all positions."

Not really something to take home, but interesting...

Julius F. Wrek

What will LBJ fans do with all their Heat gear?

Back of the closet with their Cavs gear? :nerd:

>D

Lebron stays, Wade is so outta here. He'll be a player consultant for the heat or something lame where he gets to sit next to juwan Howard but that was the last time you'll see that man in an NBA jersey on the court. Book it.

What will LBJ fans do with all their Heat gear?

Back of the closet with their Cavs gear? :nerd:

>D

They'll still have on their cavs jerseys to throw on with their skinny jeans and over sized hats. We have some "Miami" fans here that were cavs fans turned just lebron fans actually turned Mia fans. Nothing will change besides the SB colorway

The more people talk about Lebron leaving, the least likely it'll happen.

You really thing he's going to play right into the criticism?

Lebron stays, Wade is so outta here. He'll be a player consultant for the heat or something lame where he gets to sit next to juwan Howard but that was the last time you'll see that man in an NBA jersey on the court. Book it.

Wade isn't retiring

Can't see Wade leaving 40 mill on the table. Dude is coming back.

Then no 'ship for them next year again either. Wade coming back and opting for that extension will ruin there cap room. Another season of lebron being the work horse, underpaid and getting bounced out of the conference finals this time

I'm taking Duncan's career over Kobe's any day of the week.

Eh...Kobe's career had a little more flash to it. Duncan's career is storybook but Kobe has been a living legend for a while

I'm taking Duncan's career over Kobe's any day of the week.

If only he won a gold medal

C'mon son. Don't even start this BS.

Both these ****** got 5 rings now. Ultimately, their careers are equal at this point. They both have stats and accomplishments that are comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom