2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron leaving to be the man of another team would be cool with me. Spread the success around a bit.

For those absolutely disgusted by the idea of Lebron going somewhere else, what's your reason? If he came to your team would you feel the same?
As a Laker fan I think the theater of the Lakers acquiring him this summer would be pretty hilarious, but I really can't stand that dude. His flopping and demeanor are just insufferable, flat out. Seeing him and Kobe work together would be interesting. Truthfully, I guess I'd be indifferent if the Lakers acquired him. I know most of my friends feel the same way.

But how does Lebron's "team" spin him dippin' on his boy D Wade? Unless it's to go to Cleveland, I can't see how you can make LJ the good guy in that scenario.

Last edited:
I wish free agency started immediately after the finals, like when they sound the buzzer and drop confetti. There would be so many impulse signings :lol: like going grocery shopping on an empty stomach

So where are those people that were saying Spoelstra is a top 3 coach no question?
He is. Just because he got beat by the better team doset mean it degrades him.

Ive always been on the spo is only good because of the big 3 Wagon. Once pop made that first adjustment spo was lost. 3 straight blowouts smh.

Pop Carlisle(however you spell it lol) doc and thibs are all better and I dont even like the latter 2

Last edited:
On another note I hate those spurs championship hats. Joints look like some **** you would get at the fair. The heats last year were :pimp:

Ive always been on the spo is only good because of the big 3 Wagon. Once pop made that first adjustment spo was lost. 3 straight blowouts smh.

Pop Carlisle(however you spell it lol) doc and thibs are all better and I dont even like the latter 2
Last year spo made great adjustments against pop. Forcing him to go small at times when he didn't want to. Which is why Miami won the series. This year we didn't have the same firepower where as the spurs had more fire power.

Last year spo made great adjustments against pop. Forcing him to go small at times when he didn't want to. Which is why Miami won the series. This year we didn't have the same firepower where as the spurs had more fire power.
although you make a point..yall won they series last year on a hope and a prayer. Shoulda beena 6 gamer. I still def wouldnt put him top 3. Id be reluctant to put him top 5 even tho hed prolly grab the 5 spot.

On another note yall think had the spurs won last year, that they wouldve repeated this year?

I honestly don't know where he gets them from, so I have to ask. @you big dummy pics?

If I remember correctly you're a Heat fan also, good series man.

I definitely think we're coming back for the repeat next year. Timmy and Pop coming back is all I really need to hear for us to be a title contender.

Last edited:
are the 2012 thunder that miami beat better than this 2014 miami team?

they both lost 4-1 but okc didnt get blown out like this

although you make a point..yall won they series last year on a hope and a prayer. Shoulda beena 6 gamer. I still def wouldnt put him top 3. Id be reluctant to put him top 5 even tho hed prolly grab the 5 spot.

On another note yall think had the spurs won last year, that they wouldve repeated this year?
Miami won the series last year forcing pop to go small on that Ray Allen 3 which is way Tim Duncan wasn't in the game. Put a whole bunch of shooters in pop reacted and took Duncan out scared he wasn't gonna be able to go out and cover. Spurs will make another run next year for sure if the core comes back. I'm hoping they retire because I think there the only team Miami can't beat out west.

This year doesn't happen without last year. The spurs were so hungry after losing last season and it inspired them to create this basketball masterpiece.

Anybody think cleveland doesn't come out the east with lebron and a healthy embiid, regardless where melo goes? That was a subpar performance from his teammates and I think they may have tuned him out. At the very least you know kyrie would have gone down dribbling unlike wade. His commitment to the game is the reason his body is broken down and I can't see him opting out. I can totally see bosh going to the spurs :lol:. This Miami team has been nothing but pure buffoonery since it's inception so it's only right that it go down in a stinky flush. No way they go to 5 straight finals so if a championship is the goal it's gonna have to be somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom