2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no great point guard or center Miami can just add this summer. LeBron is gonna have to join on with another team that already has those pieces in place.

What about sign and trade bosh for Asik and parsons, upgrade Norris cole to start and use a draft pick for a back up pg?

Thanks Yo.

I may be close to alone on this but I would gain respect for LeBron if he he leaves Miami for a much better situation. He obviously cares what people think and if he decides to take that pr hit twice for the sake of winning then I can't be mad at that. Don't think he's going to though

When Wade opts in and takes that money how good can that team be?

Last edited:
Thanks Yo.

I may be close to alone on this but I would gain respect for LeBron if he he leaves Miami for a much better situation. He obviously cares what people think and if he decides to take that pr hit twice for the sake of winning then I can't be mad at that. Don't think he's going to though

When Wade opts in and takes that money how good can that team be?
I think he'll stay put as well. This offseason will be very interesting though.

That's the type of stuff that makes people say it's all rigged. I'm not but, I'm just saying.

I also would like to remind all the Laker fans of the Chris Paul trade that almost happened.
rigged? How would anyone even come up with that The NBA killed their dads?

Wait so both MJ and Kiwi won the chip and Finals MVP on Fathers day and both their fathers were murdered?

illuminati!

You know ESPN will make this a stat

That's the type of stuff that makes people say it's all rigged. I'm not but, I'm just saying.

I also would like to remind all the Laker fans of the Chris Paul trade that almost happened.

Lakers got hosed and Stern looked out for his jewish buddy....I don't even like the lakers and :smh: @ stern for pulling that bs

lol 
laugh.gif

Lebron leaving to be the man of another team would be cool with me. Spread the success around a bit.

For those absolutely disgusted by the idea of Lebron going somewhere else, what's your reason? If he came to your team would you feel the same?

So now to protect lebron the media is gonna act like the spurs are some mythological team that we have never seen the likes of? That the heat had noooooo chance of beating. Pshhhhh they just went 7 with the 8th seed.

there is no greater feeling than this. seeing a team as annoying as the heat with fans as unlikeable as theirs, lose. even shaq+Malone+go+Kobe losing was only half this good.

I wonder how many heat fans this year were Lakers fans last decade?

Lebron leaving to be the man of another team would be cool with me. Spread the success around a bit.

For those absolutely disgusted by the idea of Lebron going somewhere else, what's your reason? If he came to your team would you feel the same?
it's OK with me. Lebrun's just a prostitute, selling his body and services to the highest bidder. and we all know bosh and wade and spolstra went all in last time.

not an ounce of loyalty, not that we expected any.

Last edited:
The Heat lost because they overhelped on defense which is bad to do when a team can shoot and swing the ball like the 2014 Spurs did, it also left them fatigued always playing that way

Wade didn't play well for the amount of plays they ran plays for him and Bosh really never got involved offensively and he didn't finish when he did

I said this exact statement around game 3 and got clowned by one of these morons on here. Fact is spurs shot lights out. The heat tries to use the same defensive strategy they used against the pacers, and the spurs torched them. It's like Pop knew what was coming and had a counter in place.

Kawhi's defense is why this series ended with the result it did.

It's why Bron could never really turn into Video Game James this series.
He put up 31 5 and 10. And sat out half the 4th quarter because his team was still being blown out. What there suggest kawai played better/ the series ended the way it did. If you actually watched the series from a basketball point of view LeBron got what he wanted . He even dropped 19 in a quarter alone. Role players is what won this series for the spurs not a single man's defense.

So now to protect lebron the media is gonna act like the spurs are some mythological team that we have never seen the likes of? That the heat had noooooo chance of beating. Pshhhhh they just went 7 with the 8th seed.
I mean we did set a ton of records this Finals. This is one of the best offensive teams I have ever seen. The Heat didn't give this chip up, we took it.

Last edited:

I mean, did you see what they did to the 4 and 2 seeds? :lol:

NO ONE was beating SA this year. Dudes were on a mission.

Off season time. Gotta figure out which big name we're getting in Houston. I just want a PF taller than 6'9 who can defend. Too much to ask?

I mean we did set a ton of records this Finals. This is one of the best offensive teams I have ever seen. The Heat didn't give this chip up, we took it.
Did you guys finish shooting over 50% for the entire series? Pretty sure you guys did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom