2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you can't penalize Lebron because he's a freak of nature :lol: :lol: It doesn't work like that.

Why not penalize shaq and wilt for being bigger and stronger than everyone while you're at it :lol:

Not penalizing him. And nobody thinks SHAQ'S came was that legit. Shaq was a freak of nature. Nobody says SHAQ'S game was better than KAJ or Hakeem though, you know. Nobody that knows basketball can say Bron's game is nicer than Kobe's.

I don't think people take Kobe's game for granted...at least not on NT
laugh.gif
Kobe has his fair share of fans and people know he's an all time great. That goes without saying. I'm a Kobe fan. But rings aside, I just can't see how anyone who's serious about hoops or watching hoops would say Kobe is better than Lebron. Lebron literally almost does everything better than Kobe except shooting, and even then that's a moot point because although Kobe shoots better,Lebron is much better at getting higher quality shots for himself and others. And that's pretty much fact.

Jordan is a different kind of beast though.
When did you play basketball on any real level to discredit someone else's opinion? You like Bron nothing wrong with that but to make asinine statements is just silly. Kobe does a lot of things better than Bron just like Bron does things better than Kobe. It's all about personal preference. 

Kobe

Better shooter 

Better ballhandler

Better pure scorer

Better fundamental skills

Better post skills

Better intangibles

Better one on one player

Bron

Better passer

Better rebounder

Better facilitator

More versatile defender

Better team player

Both can do what the other can. Kobe could be just as good a passer but that's not his game. Bron can defend more positions due to his size speed ratio.

Last edited:
About to head out and take my little man to the game.
I get crappy service in the building so I doubt I will be able to check the thread but good luck to all my spurs fans.

Then why this ***** cant score atleast 40 and make this a **** series???

Got damn who cares about stats this guy is gonna let his team get smashed by old *** spurs

Do something!!! Stop passing! Get to the hoop and score!!!

You'd have to ask lebron about that one. I'm just saying lebron is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant.

Bron is that dude but the overall better talk gets old if u don't have numerous rings to back it up.

Bron needs more rings imo before I place him ahead of Kobe who's an all time great and proven winner.

Big O was better all around than MJ but the rings are what gets the respect, if Bron stays stuck on two he can't be in the same tier as Mike, Magic, Bird , and yes even Kobe IMO.

Tim Duncan is widely considered the GOAT power forwards because of his rings, not because his skillset is the best the league has ever seen.

Kobe was stripped of a few mvps because of the rape case and NBA wanting to keep a clean image
What year was Kobe supposed to win the MVP and it ended up going to someone else?
You know where this is going breh. The Nash MVP years.

I'll say this, he deserved at least ONE of those. Steve Nash was one of the greatest offensive players ever during that stretch, it was insane.

When did you play basketball on any real level to discredit someone else's opinion? You like Bron nothing wrong with that but to make asinine statements is just silly. Kobe does a lot of things better than Bron just like Bron does things better than Kobe. It's all about personal preference. 

Kobe

Better shooter 
Better ballhandler
Better pure scorer
Better fundamental skills
Better post skills
Better intangibles
Better one on one player

Bron
Better passer
Better rebounder
Better facilitator
More versatile defender
Better team player

Both can do what the other can. Kobe could be just as good a passer but that's not his game. Bron can defend more positions due to his size speed ratio.

Yeahhh how do you even measure the whole being a better one on one player? Because he takes and makes a lot of difficult shots :lol: ?

Like how do you even measure better "intangibles" or "fundamental skills" :lol: :lol: What does Kobe do with the ball that makes him a better ball handler?

Not trolling those are serious questions g.

How is Kobe a better "pure" scorer when Bron scores just as much in a more efficient fashion. What does that even mean to be a better "pure" scorer.

You know where this is going breh. The Nash MVP years.

I'll say this, he deserved at least ONE of those. Steve Nash was one of the greatest offensive players ever during that stretch, it was insane.

Yeaahhh I knew it but you can't be a 7th or 8th seed and win the MVP. I'm sorry :lol:

Yeahhh how do you even measure the whole being a better one on one player? Because he takes and makes a lot of difficult shots
laugh.gif
?

Like how do you even measure better "intangibles" or "fundamental skills"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What does Kobe do with the ball that makes him a better ball handler?

Not trolling those are serious questions g.

How is Kobe a better "pure" scorer when Bron scores just as much in a more efficient fashion. What does that even mean to be a better "pure" scorer.
I shouldn't even have to explain this to you guy. 

LeBron will pass Kobe in virtually every single statistical category by the time he retires, barring injury. Dude is only 29. 29 with 4 MVPs and 2 titles/Finals MVPs. We're ALREADY placing him in the category with Jordan and Kobe. And a legitimate argument can be made that he's already better than Kobe.

That should say something, whether you dislike him or not.

Last edited:
LeBron will pass Kobe in virtually every single statistical category by the time he retires, barring injury. Dude is only 29. 29 with 4 MVPs and 2 titles/Finals MVPs. We're ALREADY placing him in the category with Jordan and Kobe. And a legitimate argument can be made that he's already better than Kobe.

That should say something, whether you dislike him or not.
Definitely in the conversation he's just not BETTER at this POINT.

I shouldn't even have to explain this to you guy. 

Why shouldn't you? I mean you said Kobe is a better ball handler...how?

You said Kobe is a better pure scorer...How do you even measure that?

Kobe has better intangibles...what? How in the world do you measure that :lol: ?

Like I said, I'm not trolling or anything like that, those were legit questions.

When bron has 5 rings THEN bring up kobe. It's as simple as that. Waits for "it's not all about rings" , so they play to lose?

Lebron is a better defender, passer, rebounder, playmaker, decision maker, And One on one player. Other than shooting, (which like I said is a pretty moot point in this) I don't even know what Kobe does better than Lebron and i'm being dead serious.

Dudes get caught up in Kobe taking contested 22 foot fadeaway jumpers and proclaim he's the better scorer :lol:

LeBron is a physical giant, who more often than not charges like a bull to the hole, and worst case, get bailed out by refs who have orders to make him to most marketable ball player on Earth. Kobe is a mid size player with a beautiful game. Furthermore, Lebron's ***** made flopping and arrogant bolt to Miami will always make him a clown to me.

Last edited:
Not only is LeBron a better basketball player than Kobe, he's also faithful to his wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lebron is a better defender, passer, rebounder, playmaker, decision maker, And One on one player. Other than shooting, (which like I said is a pretty moot point in this) I don't even know what Kobe does better than Lebron and i'm being dead serious.

Dudes get caught up in Kobe taking contested 22 foot fadeaway jumpers and proclaim he's the better scorer :lol:

Pretty much. Kobe is more flashy with the way he gets his buckets. Small minds like flashy things. :lol:

Last edited:
When bron has 5 rings THEN bring up kobe. It's as simple as that. Waits for "it's not all about rings" , so they play to lose?

So if another player, say the most dominant big man of all time, carried Lebron to 3 rings, then and only then would be be better?

Nah, it's not that black and white. There's just far too many things that goes into winning a championship that it would be flat out dumb to just say Kobe is better because he has 5 rings.

This argument is tired but is Bill Russell better than Wilt, Shaq, Akeem, Patrick Ewing, and every other big to play because he has 11 rings?

****** must have forgot where that d wade "damn" gif came from :smh:

I'm not old enough to have watched Jordan. But kobe is for damn sure the best I've ever seen.

Why shouldn't you? I mean you said Kobe is a better ball handler...how?

You said Kobe is a better pure scorer...How do you even measure that?

Kobe has better intangibles...what? How in the world do you measure that
laugh.gif
?

Like I said, I'm not trolling or anything like that, those were legit questions.
Your eyeballs should be able to tell you this man 
laugh.gif
. One guy dribbles the ball better than the other its real simple to see. Better pure scorer means I can score more than you whenever I want no matter what defense is being thrown at me. Intangibles like heart will and determination can be clearly seen with your eyeballs guy WTF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom