2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your eyeballs should be able to tell you this man :lol: . One guy dribbles the ball better than the other its real simple to see. Better pure scorer means I can score more than you whenever I want no matter what defense is being thrown at me. Intangibles like heart will and determination can be clearly seen with your eyeballs guy WTF?

But see...that's the thing. None of what you said is really true. That is, it can't be backed up.

You can say Kobe's a better pure scorer, but it really means little in this if Lebron scores just as much in a far far more winning, efficient fashion.

I guess you can give Kobe the whole intangible thing. But at the end of the day, in terms of pure basketball skill, Lebron trumps Kobe in every single thing. From a skill standpoint, to achievement and accolades, I mean i'm sorry. Like I said, the only thing Kobe has over Bron is rings and that's far too complicated of an issue to hold serious weight in player discussions like this.

Nah, it's not that black and white. There's just far too many things that goes into winning a championship that it would be flat out dumb to just say Kobe is better because he has 5 rings.

This argument is tired but is Bill Russell better than Wilt, Shaq, Akeem, Patrick Ewing, and every other big to play because he has 11 rings?
Only you wreck league Per stat geek type of dudes think this way. Anybody who has ever played the game at a high level will tell you that rings plus stats are the end all be all. Kobe has more rings and he has the stats. For right now he's better period. You wreck league stat geek nerds can fret all you want.

So if another player, say the most dominant big man of all time, carried Lebron to 3 rings, then and only then would be be better?
Lebron went to Mia. That really deads that "help" argument.

What's funny the only year Wade and Bosh combined where better or nearly as good as prime Shaq was the year they didn't win.

Every since Lebron has been the no doubt best player they won 2 straight

Only you wreck league Per stat geek type of dudes think this way. Anybody who has ever played the game at a high level will tell you that rings plus stats are the end all be all. Kobe has more rings and he has the stats. For right now he's better period. You wreck league stat geek nerds can fret all you want.

1) I've played "the game" at a pretty high level.

2) You can't just discredit stats as being the stuff of "nerds." When the stats are this drastic of a difference, in the case of Kobe and Lebron, they mean something. Lebron is a flat out better player in any way you want to measure it. "For right now he's better period." Just explain how. Lebron does everything better and plays a more efficient brand of basketball that's more conducive to winning. Period.

So if another player, say the most dominant big man of all time, carried Lebron to 3 rings, then and only then would be be better?
Lebron went to Mia. That really deads that "help" argument.

What's funny the only year Wade and Bosh combined where better or nearly as good as prime Shaq was the year they didn't win.

Every since Lebron has been the no doubt best player they won 2 straight

This.

1) I've played "the game" at a pretty high level.

2) You can't just discredit stats as being the stuff of "nerds." When the stats are this drastic of a difference, in the case of Kobe and Lebron, they mean something. Lebron is a flat out better player in any way you want to measure it. "For right now he's better period." Just explain how. Lebron does everything better and plays a more efficient brand of basketball that's more conducive to winning. Period.

He can't explain, that's why he's calling people stat geek nerds :lol:

Last edited:
I don't need stats to tell me Kobe has a better game. Anyone with eye balls can tell you Bron isn't on Kobe's level. Bron is a freak of nature, Kobe has a beautiful game. That's all there is to it.

Bossip.com? :lol:

Kobe is a confirmed adulterer, Vanessa has a rock on her finger to prove it.

It was a joke anyway, I'm sure LeBron has broken off some white chicks, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
But see...that's the thing. None of what you said is really true. That is, it can't be backed up.

You can say Kobe's a better pure scorer, but it really means little in this if Lebron scores just as much in a far far more winning, efficient fashion.

I guess you can give Kobe the whole intangible thing. But at the end of the day, in terms of pure basketball skill, Lebron trumps Kobe in every single thing. From a skill standpoint, to achievement and accolades, I mean i'm sorry. Like I said, the only thing Kobe has over Bron is rings and that's far too complicated of an issue to hold serious weight in player discussions like this.
LeBron is 6'9 250 with the post game of a 12 year old fam. His go to move is run straight toward the basket resulting in a layup or dunk. You call that skill though right? His passing ability is beautiful though. I call skill having post moves and post counter moves. I call skill being able to weave through multiple defenders. I call skill having good foot work. Guess who possess all that? On top of the Kobe could pass just as beautiful as LeBron but that's just not his game. LeBron has skill don't get it twisted but no he does not have the skill of Kobe. His game is purely predicated on his power, speed and athleticism. A dude Kobe's age does not score 27+ a game and have zero lift without having some serious skills. Standard common sense.

" WE ARE ALL WITNESSES"

Yes sir. Dudes are about to see why Lebron is the best right now. Spurs are going to have a really really really really really really really really.....really long off season, after they blow this series

I laid my real money on the Spurs though. I can't keep betting against these dudes.

If LeBron had Kobe's heart/ego there wouldn't be any questions about his legacy. His drive, his mental makeup is what holds him back.

LeBron is 6'9 250 with the post game of a 12 year old fam. His go to move is run straight toward the basket resulting in a layup or dunk. You call that skill though right? His passing ability is beautiful though. I call skill having post moves and post counter moves. I call skill being able to weave through multiple defenders. I call skill having good foot work. Guess who possess all that? On top of the Kobe could pass just as beautiful as LeBron but that's just not his game. LeBron has skill don't get it twisted but no he does not have the skill of Kobe. His game is purely predicated on his power, speed and athleticism. A dude Kobe's age does not score 27+ a game and have zero lift without having some serious skills. Standard common sense.
Is Shaq skilled? Would you have preferred if Shaq shot fadeaway 3s his entire career?

@Mods, how can we ban trolls like UncleRukus?

Sigh.

Y'all dudes ain't tired of arguing over the same old **** day in and day out?
mean.gif

I don't need stats to tell me Kobe has a better game. Anyone with eye balls can tell you Bron isn't on Kobe's level. Bron is a freak of nature, Kobe has a beautiful game. That's all there is to it.

Well **** it, since we're making claims we can't back up other than with our eye balls T Mac, Ai, VC, Paul Pierce, all better than Kobe.

Why? Because MY eyeballs say that they make better moves and are more effective. That's what I see.

2 rings ain't enough to get you on the NBA Mt. Rushmore no matter how many pocket passes he drops or and 1's he gets.

MJ already said 5-1 so I'm guessing 5 is still better than 2.

Lebron has an all time skill set but that's not enough, u have to win at a ridiculous clip also to be mentioned with Jordan, Magic, Bird, and Kobe.

He can't explain, that's why he's calling people stat geek nerds
laugh.gif
I already explained my position what are you talking about. Dude just doesn't agree just like I don't agree with him. It's called agreeing to disagree right? For example, fam won't even concede that Kobe has a better handle than Bron. He asked me how can I prove that. You should clearly be able to look at dudes dribble and see who has a better handle. It's really not that hard. I digress though. Looking forward to an entertaining game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom