2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh.

Y'all dudes ain't tired of arguing over the same old **** day in and day out?
mean.gif
I don't know how they do it. It's like debating Nas vs JayZ. No one will ever win. It sure is entertaining to watch though
laugh.gif

Chill. Dude just doesn't dig deep like Mike and Kobe did. Maybe tonight's the night. I'd love to see him prove me wrong and rise up to a whole new level.

LeBron is 6'9 250 with the post game of a 12 year old fam. His go to move is run straight toward the basket resulting in a layup or dunk. You call that skill though right? His passing ability is beautiful though. I call skill having post moves and post counter moves. I call skill being able to weave through multiple defenders. I call skill having good foot work. Guess who possess all that? On top of the Kobe could pass just as beautiful as LeBron but that's just not his game. LeBron has skill don't get it twisted but no he does not have the skill of Kobe. His game is purely predicated on his power, speed and athleticism. A dude Kobe's age does not score 27+ a game and have zero lift without having some serious skills. Standard common sense.

I'm being honest, if Lebron's go to move is run straight toward the basket and lay up and dunk...and Kobe has all these more advanced skills...then who's doing it wrong? It's not about who's game is prettier it's about who's game is more effective fam I'm sorry.

You can say Kobe has more "skills" that's fine, but if that equates to Kobe shooting 42% for 27 points it really doesn't matter with respect to the way Lebron gets his. And that's just scoring. There's no discussion who's the better passer, playmaker, defender, and decision maker. Like I said, when it comes to things we can measure there's really no discussion with this.

But see...that's the thing. None of what you said is really true. That is, it can't be backed up.

You can say Kobe's a better pure scorer, but it really means little in this if Lebron scores just as much in a far far more winning, efficient fashion.

I guess you can give Kobe the whole intangible thing. But at the end of the day, in terms of pure basketball skill, Lebron trumps Kobe in every single thing. From a skill standpoint, to achievement and accolades, I mean i'm sorry. Like I said, the only thing Kobe has over Bron is rings and that's far too complicated of an issue to hold serious weight in player discussions like this.

LeBron is 6'9 250 with the post game of a 12 year old fam. His go to move is run straight toward the basket resulting in a layup or dunk. You call that skill though right? His passing ability is beautiful though. I call skill having post moves and post counter moves. I call skill being able to weave through multiple defenders. I call skill having good foot work. Guess who possess all that? On top of the Kobe could pass just as beautiful as LeBron but that's just not his game. LeBron has skill don't get it twisted but no he does not have the skill of Kobe. His game is purely predicated on his power, speed and athleticism. A dude Kobe's age does not score 27+ a game and have zero lift without having some serious skills. Standard common sense.

Lebron has the post game of a 12 year old? :wow:

I'm out. See y'all when the game starts.

Last edited:
I'm being honest, if Lebron's go to move is run straight toward the basket and lay up and dunk...and Kobe has all these more advanced skills...then who's doing it wrong? It's not about who's game is prettier it's about who's game is more effective fam I'm sorry.

You can say Kobe has more "skills" that's fine, but if that equates to Kobe shooting 42% for 27 points it really doesn't matter with respect to the way Lebron gets his. And that's just scoring. There's no discussion who's the better passer, playmaker, defender, and decision maker. Like I said, when it comes to things we can measure there's really no discussion with this.
No one is doing is wrong. LeBron's just bigger therefore he can do things Kobe can't. I already stated he can do somethings Kobe can't guy and vice versa. Agree to disagree. Kobe's better to me and the Goats agree with me 
smokin.gif

Chill. Dude just doesn't dig deep like Mike and Kobe did. Maybe tonight's the night. I'd love to see him prove me wrong and rise up to a whole new level.
Do you just ignore all of LeBron's past performances? Game 7 2014, Celtics Game 6, Cavs vs Pistons, etc? 

Kobe never got blown out in an elimination game against his bigger rivals? Never forgot how to shoot against the Suns after getting criticized for shooting too much? MJ never got picked at halfcourt? MJ never made the Bad Boys famous by getting punked? 

Like if you had just said MJ, I'd chalk it up to nostalgia + old age. But since you said MJ + Kobe, I'm gonna conclude you just don't like LeBron.

Last edited:
Game 4 against Indy, game 6 against Boston, game against the Pistons. All better than any individual playoff game Kobe ever had in his career. Yet Lebron doesnt have it like Kobe :rolleyes

Ignore no. I've been waiting for him to duplicate that this series...

Kobe's drive is responsible for a lot of the dumb stuff he does. Don't get it twisted but that drive is why he's a legend. LeBron is a physical beast. He could dig deeper and be unstoppable but he lets dudes get in his head, he defers too much, etc.

Last edited:
Game 4 against Indy, game 6 against Boston, game against the Pistons. All better than any individual playoff game Kobe ever had in his career. Yet Lebron doesnt have it like Kobe :rolleyes

Let's not forget game 5 vs. Thunder and game 7 vs. San Antonio...

Last edited:

The argument for Kobe against Lebron gets so struggle with Kobe fans man. They legit have to resort to things that you can't even measure :lol: :lol:

When LeBron won his first MVP's Kobe was still the best player in the World and should have won those 2 giving him three in a row.
Lebron being in the Cavs though and taking them to those heights of winning single handedly y making those guys around him much better, he rightfully won the MVPs.
I like Kobes game and style muxh more, but Lebron is a notch above Kobe, in my book

So it's Kobe's fault shaq helped him but it's not brons fault that wade and bosh helped him? What are y'all even arguing about at this point? :smh:

When's the game start?

Legit didn't think there were people who still thought Kobe was better than Lebron :lol: :lol: Damn that's wild.

Really hoping Miami pulls this out. Keeps basketball on TV, and keeps the hopes of a dynasty alive. Dynasties and legacies are good for basketball.

When LeBron won his first MVP's Kobe was still the best player in the World and should have won those 2 giving him three in a row.
Lebron being in the Cavs though and taking them to those heights of winning single handedly y making those guys around him much better, he rightfully won the MVPs.
I like Kobes game and style muxh more, but Lebron is a notch above Kobe, in my book

Yeah, no. Lebron's first MVP the cavs won 66 games that year and he was better than Kobe individually. He never should of won the MVP's that nash got either. They were 7th and 8th seeds.

There's really no debate about the beauty of Kobe's game. People have their preferences. Honestly, everybody I know that respects Kobe's game has a college degree. The LeBron stans borrow their mom's cars still, you know.

What are you even talking about :lol: put the liquor down bro.

So it's Kobe's fault shaq helped him but it's not brons fault that wade and bosh helped him? What are y'all even arguing about at this point? :smh:

When's the game start?

No, it's not his fault. Shaq 3 fmvp, Lebron 2 fmvp, Kobe 2 fmvp. Don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that winning a ring as the leader and best player of your team is not the same as winning the ring as Robin.

Last edited:
No, it's not his fault. Shaq 3 fmvp, Lebron 2 fmvp, Kobe 2 fmvp. Don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that winning a ring as the leader and best player of your team is not the same as winning the ring as Robin.

Thus comes the "only 2 rings really" argument right? :rofl:

Id like Bron to prove everybody wrong he knows the Haters are lurking waiting for that final buzzer after tonight Twitter, IG, FB you name it they thumbs waiting to bring that fire. All i know is i want to see this KILLER INSTINCT like no ***** given! like that Boston game he went off in the Garden with that death stare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom