2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we just going to forget about Kobe balling out on Indy when Shaq fouled out.

Kobe going for 48&16 against Sac
Game winner against Suns over Kidd
Coming out strong against the Spurs hitting the outback layup over Tim and Admiral
Monster 2010 post season

And this against great teams ala Kings, Spurs, early Blazers, suns, Utah Jazz and etc.

Compared to Brons' opponents Raptors, Wizards, and all the booty East teams :lol:
And like two good teams in the East like Celtics and Magic.

Last edited:
There's really no debate about the beauty of Kobe's game. People have their preferences, but there's no debate who's a purer baller. Honestly, everybody I know that respects Kobe's game has a college degree. The LeBron stans borrow their mom's cars still, you know.

Son.

Worst post I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Interesting. Funny you guys assume that Bron is just going to keep racking up rings and awards, just as you thought he was going to run through the Spurs yada yada yada. This very well could be the end for your "King", he could be done winning MVPs with KD only getting better, and who knows if he'll ever get another ring if he stays in Miami. A lot of pseudo projections that have no merit. At this point right now, I can't put Bron over Kobe career wise. Kobe's a no brainer top 10. Bron hasn't cracked that yet for me.

If Duncan finishes this tonight I think he goes into the top 7 with Bean for me, have him ranked 8 right now behind Shaq because even though the Spurs as a team have been great, their are a few blemishes on his resume especially head to head with Bean.

When LeBron won his first MVP's Kobe was still the best player in the World and should have won those 2 giving him three in a row.
Lebron being in the Cavs though and taking them to those heights of winning single handedly y making those guys around him much better, he rightfully won the MVPs.
I like Kobes game and style muxh more, but Lebron is a notch above Kobe, in my book
Yeah, no. Lebron's first MVP the cavs won 66 games that year and he was better than Kobe individually. He never should of won the MVP's that nash got either. They were 7th and 8th seeds.
You really believe Kobe ain't deserve that MVP in 05-06? He dragged that bum squad kicking and screaming to the playoffs.

The only "help" he had was Lamar Odom and Smush ******* Parker. Oh yeah he also had an 81 point game.

Anyone with the ability to score 81 points as efficiently as he did is automatically MVP in my eyes.

I feel like Timmy could have a RETRO gam like where his stat line is just insane.

I want it to end tonight but yeah I really want Kawhi with that Pharoh bottle as an avatar until Manziel/football season.

I wonder would Timmy even go to Live. His girl maybe. Pop?

I want to see Pop and the crew to win.

Why are we talking about Bron when clearly its Dwade thats point shaving the whole time :nerd: .....

Hard to not believe this right? I mean after Wreks first posted that video of Wades D. I bet that video has been watched by everyone in this thread. That was a gem from Wrek.

So we just going to forget about Kobe balling out on Indy when Shaq fouled out.

Kobe going for 48&16 against Sac
Game winner against Suns over Kidd
Coming out strong against the Spurs hitting the outback layup over Tim and Admiral
Monster 2010 post season

And this against great teams ala Kings, Spurs, early Blazers, suns, Utah Jazz and etc.

Compared to Brons' opponents Raptors, Wizards, and all the booty East teams :lol:
And like two good teams in the East like Celtics and Magic.

Cats aint old enough in here to witness that.

Guys, are you really doing a comparison between lebron and that dude?!

That dude isn't either the best player of his generation. Tim duncan is.

That dude Being carried for 3 championships, and refused to win 2004 championship folding big time.

Come on, with SHAQ MCGRADY would had 3 titles.

Last but not least: that dude and Jordan won titles with phil jackson... Lebron had to win it with spoelstra. And spoelstra Sint no jackson.

Last edited:
You really believe Kobe ain't deserve that MVP in 05-06? He dragged that bum squad kicking and screaming to the playoffs.
The only "help" he had was Lamar Odom and Smush ******* Parker. Oh yeah he also had an 81 point game.
Anyone with the ability to score 81 points as efficiently as he did is automatically MVP in my eyes.

They were the 8th seed :lol: :lol: you can't get the MVP being the 8th seed. It doesn't work like that. Period.

What a glorious night this is about to be. Heat keep it within striking distance, around 6 points at halftime then get blitzed in the 3rd qtr. Revenge is sweet, Khawi " still a 3rd option" Leonard wins MVP. Lebby isn't going to "go off" like so many are expecting, he rarely does.

The slander cannons will be booming loudly. Peace my brethren.

Spurs by 12+

Interesting. Funny you guys assume that Bron is just going to keep racking up rings and awards, just as you thought he was going to run through the Spurs yada yada yada. This very well could be the end for your "King", he could be done winning MVPs with KD only getting better, and who knows if he'll ever get another ring if he stays in Miami. A lot of pseudo projections that have no merit. At this point right now, I can't put Bron over Kobe career wise. Kobe's a no brainer top 10. Bron hasn't cracked that yet for me.

If Duncan finishes this tonight I think he goes into the top 7 with Bean for me, have him ranked 8 right now behind Shaq because even though the Spurs as a team have been great, their are a few blemishes on his resume especially head to head with Bean.

Why is Kobe a no brainer in the top 10 and Lebron isn't. If Lebron never won another accolade he would still trump Kobe in every statistical category and have more accolades. So i'm assuming you would point to rings?

That dude Being carried for 3 championships, and refused to win 2004 championship folding big time.

Come on, with SHAQ m grado would ha e 3 titles.

Last but not least: that dude and Jordan won titles with phil jackson... Lebron had to win it with spoelstra. And spoelstra Sint no jackson.
:lol:

Why are we talking about Bron when clearly its Dwade thats point shaving the whole time :nerd: .....

3 words

Chalmers is Cheating

:nerd:

:rofl: that boy in nazareth

Hard to not believe this right? I mean after Wreks first posted that video of Wades D. I bet that video has been watched by everyone in this thread. That was a gem from Wrek.

Im still puzzled how hes not getting flamed we talking about Bron as if hes Chalmers in the series meanwhile Dwade just coasting along

This is the 2014 NBA Finals. Kobe is nowhere near it. Dude is overseas watching soccer.

stop bringing Kobe talk into this thread

They were the 8th seed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't get the MVP being the 8th seed. It doesn't work like that. Period.
He was still the best player in the league not winning the award doesn't change that. The same way dudes feel Bron is the best player in the league yet KD won. Kobe was the best player in the NBA for a long stretch. The MVP award is a sham anyway. It often doesn't go to the best player so I personally could careless. He should have won in 01 and 03. That's with dominating Shaq on his squad. Kobe should have at least 4 MVP's. It's a travesty that the man has one. Every NBA fan should be outraged at how the NBA tries to ex dude out 
mean.gif

Last edited:
They were the 8th seed :lol: :lol: you can't get the MVP being the 8th seed. It doesn't work like that. Period.

He was still the best player in the league not winning the award doesn't change that. The same way dudes feel Bron is the best player in the league yet KD won. Kobe was the best player in the NBA for a long stretch. The MVP award is a shame anyway. It often doesn't go to the best player so I personally could careless? He should have won in 01 and 03. That's with dominating Shaq on his squad.

How was he better than Duncan at the time?

They were the 8th seed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't get the MVP being the 8th seed. It doesn't work like that. Period.
I understand why he didn't win. I'm saying he deserved to win. The fact that they even made it in as the 8th seed is amazing and only happened because of him.

Come on, with SHAQ MCGRADY would had 3 titles.

You sound like a bitter ex, "that dude" :lol:

He was still the best player in the league not winning the award doesn't change that. The same way dudes feel Bron is the best player in the league yet KD won. Kobe was the best player in the NBA for a long stretch. The MVP award is a shame anyway. It often doesn't go to the best player so I personally could careless? He should have won in 01 and 03. That's with dominating Shaq on his squad.

1)KD was better than Bron this year and more importantly OKC had five more wins than the Heat. It was justified for KD to get it this year.

2) He shouldn't have won it in 01. Shaq was the best player on that team. And The Lakers had like the 5th best record in the conference 03 and for a hot second were out the playoff picture until PJ allowed Kobe to go off. (My personal favorite Kobe season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom