2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, are you really doing a comparison between lebron and that dude?!

That dude isn't either the best player of his generation. Tim duncan is.

That dude Being carried for 3 championships, and refused to win 2004 championship folding big time.

Come on, with SHAQ MCGRADY would had 3 titles.

Last but not least: that dude and Jordan won titles with phil jackson... Lebron had to win it with spoelstra. And spoelstra Sint no jackson.

This carrying argument always makes me laugh. As if Kobe was Mario Chalmers out there throughout the playoffs.

1999-2000: Shaq- 30.5 ppg, 15.4 rpg, 3.1 apg, 2.4 bpg; Kobe- 21.1 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 4.5 apg, 1.5 spg
2000-2001: Shaq- 30.4 ppg, 15.4 rpg, 3.2 apg; Kobe- 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg
2001-2002: Shaq- 28.5 ppg, 12.6 rpg, 2.8 apg; Kobe- 26.6 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 4.4 apg

And if you want to look at the West playoffs where the real competition was:

1999-2000: Kobe- 23.1 ppg, 4.4 apg, 4.3 rpg, 1.6 spg; Shaq- 28.5 ppg, 15.3 rpg, 3.2 apg, 2.4 bpg
2000-2001: Kobe- 26.4 ppg, 6.2 apg, 6.4 rpg; Shaq- 29.2 ppg, 15.3 rpg, 1.9 bpg
2001-2002: Kobe- 26.6 ppg, 4.4 apg, 5.9 apg; Shaq- 26.4 ppg, 12.7 rpg, 2.5 bpg

Not to mention the back to back 48 & 16 and 45 & 10 games Bean had vs SAC and SA in 2001 or the countless big shots he hit in those 4th quarters in the West playoffs. That is not "carrying" Shaq had monster finals against the likes of Rik Smits, Deke, and Todd McCollough, but the journey to get to that point is where the real bread was buttered. Outside of that first chip, Kobe was an alpha dog playing with another alpha dog not even to bring up him saving that Game 4 vs the Pacers after Shaq fouled out. They needed each other, Shaq was more dominant, especially in the Finals, but to downplay Kobe's role and importance to the Lakers is a fallacy and wrong. Don't know too many "Robins" that put up those kinda numbers Kobe did, if yall can find any please show me.

And if we want to talk about Finals number, ya boy Lebby's career hasn't been that impressive on the biggest stage.

What year did he average 30 6 and 6 ? I mean he did so in 03 but they were the fifth best team in the conference
laugh.gif

Again, Shaq's brand of basketball was more conducive towards winning. Far more efficient.
Shaq has how many rings while Kobe has how many? Shaq won exactly how many rings without Kobe and how many did Kobe win without Shaq? Conducive to winning my ***.

Follow my lead? Wow unexpected comment from Raymone

Wow he called a takeover game.

Last edited:
*lebron tells his teammates to follow his lead, wade realizes the bum he is and how he got to this point*

So Lebby wants them to come out lethargic and wait until they're down 15+ to start playing? Not good advice.

Anticipating a serious Lebron takeover for game 5. Just want to see his top performance and the Spurs answer for it.

sorry if posted

Sage's and Jalen's face. :lol:

BS needs to be off TV. :x :smh:

all this "hollywood" has gone to his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom