2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he better than Duncan at the time?

They beat the Spurs head to head for one. He also had the numbers for two. He made it to the finals both years for three. Best player on the best team doesn't win the award? :stoneface:

Lol so your saying when Shaq was the guy fer LA, Kobe was the best player in the world? We talking about the same Duncan that knocked off Kobe and Shaq and carried a bunch of role players to the title in 03. The same Duncan that winning ships in 05 and 07? By the time Kobe surpassed Duncan, Lebron already took the label of best in the Game

Last edited:
1)KD was better than Bron this year and more importantly OKC had five more wins than the Heat. It was justified for KD to get it this year.

2) He shouldn't have won it in 01. Shaq was the best player on that team. And The Lakers had like the 5th best record in the conference 03 and for a hot second were out the playoff picture until PJ allowed Kobe to go off. (My personal favorite Kobe season)
No Shaq wasn't better it's a pure myth. Kobe was better. Dudes just like to say that because it falls in line with that lame sidekick argument. They were equals. 

1)KD was better than Bron this year and more importantly OKC had five more wins than the Heat. It was justified for KD to get it this year.

2) He shouldn't have won it in 01. Shaq was the best player on that team. And The Lakers had like the 5th best record in the conference 03 and for a hot second were out the playoff picture until PJ allowed Kobe to go off. (My personal favorite Kobe season)

No Shaq wasn't better it's a pure myth. Kobe was better. Dudes just like to say that because it falls in line with that lame sidekick argument. They were equals. 

:rofl:

I mean you said Kobe was better, and that they were equals in the same post. Which one is it :lol: ? Regardless both were wrong. Shaq was better in 2000, 2001, and 2002.

@WindhorstESPN: Dwyane Wade is serious tonight, his toe nails are painted black.

laugh.gif
Bosh painted them

Kobe is too selfish and this is hos greater limit. I cannot believe how people forget how much an *** he is. He refused to win 1 title in 2k4 only to proove the point of hes being the best player of the league. He folded there and the result was him running a crappy tesm as he deserved. After that the lakers cheating added Gasol paiyng nothing and agter that he won 2 more titles with a team that was the most talented and the best coached team of the world. In all that period kobe was able to take all the shots and blame/ diss the organization of lakers. The 81 point game was impressive. The old jalen rose in single coverage on him was way less impressive

Kobe is too selfish and this is hos greater limit. I cannot believe how people forget how much an *** he is. He refused to win 1 title in 2k4 only to proove the point of hes being the best player of the league. He folded there and the result was him running a crappy tesm as he deserved. After that the lakers cheating added Gasol paiyng nothing and agter that he won 2 more titles with a team that was the most talented and the best coached team of the world. In all that period kobe was able to take all the shots and blame/ diss the organization of lakers. The 81 point game was impressive. The old jalen rose in single coverage on him was way less impressive

You're on a roll today champ. Keep going!

I mean you said Kobe was better, and that they were equals in the same post. Which one is it
laugh.gif
? Regardless both were wrong. Shaq was better in 2000, 2001, and 2002.
As far as the team goes they were equals as far as being needed in order to win. Kobe was the better those years even though dudes don't want to admit it. The man was averaging 30 6 and 6 plus being all NBA defense 1st team.

Lebron a better passer than kobe? :wow:

Based off of what? APG? :lol:

Assists are more a measure of how much one passes not how well.

Lebron a better passer than kobe?
eek.gif

Based off of what? APG?
laugh.gif

Assists are more a measure of how much one passes not how well.
I agree but dudes ain't trying to hear that. I'd say LeBron is a better passer though because he's more willing than Kobe to do so. Kobe isn't going to pass the ball to a scrub just because he's open. LeBron will because it's the right basketball play 
laugh.gif

As far as the team goes they were equals as far as being needed in order to win. Kobe was the better those years even though dudes don't want to admit it. The man was averaging 30 6 and 6 plus being all NBA defense 1st team.

What year did he average 30 6 and 6 ? I mean he did so in 03 but they were the fifth best team in the conference :lol:

Again, Shaq's brand of basketball was more conducive towards winning. Far more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom