2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh sound like more of a real leader than Bron, real talk.

Son saying he's in a good place , probly on kayak.com right now checking out 6 star hotels
laugh.gif

Meanwhile Bosh said we ain't going down take it how you want it, that's the type of **** I want/need to hear from my teammates...not that I'm too cool to care crap.
Been thinking this. Bron's "It's just basketball" and "I'm in a good place" isn't what the team needs in times like this, not to mention how forced his pre-game pep talks sound.

I don't even want to imagine waft will happen if MIA comes back and wins this.

NT, Skip Bayless and every other sports media related outlet will explode simultaneously.
Bro you got Skip confused. Don't believe the hype.
That bozo coming on the show wearing a headband and an autographed LeBron jersey.
Skip is a nut rider to the fullest.
The Heat come back and win Bayless is dropping that tough guy stuff and going full fledged King James groupie.

Dam heats! Don't tell me you came all this way for nothing.

I need all my heat fans to join together and pray for these morons to win.

If it ain't 3P, it ain't *****!!

If you can still put up numbers while taking less shots, it makes you a better player. Chucking is just wasting possessions.
No it doesn't. LeBron is super efficient which is great in and of itself but he doesn't give you the same risk reward ratio value of a player like Kobe. Bryant is less efficient than LeBron but his risk reward ratio is higher. Bron is steady but Kobe gives you more bang for your buck imo. Stats don't factor stuff like this in. Nor does it factor in traits like heart, skill, determination etc. 

Last edited:
No it doesn't. LeBron is super efficient which is great in and of itself but he doesn't give you the same risk reward ratio value of a player like Kobe. Bryant is less efficient than LeBron but his risk reward ratio is higher. Bron is steady but Kobe gives you more bang for your buck imo. The stats don't factor stuff like this in. Nor does it factor traits like heart, skill or determination in. 

Thank you!!

This ***** kobe would lose the game for shooting too much before he would lose the game for not doing enough :smh: and going ghost

If you can still put up numbers while taking less shots, it makes you a better player. Chucking is just wasting possessions.
No it doesn't. LeBron is super efficient which is great in and of itself but he doesn't give you the same risk reward ratio value of a player like Kobe. Bryant is less efficient than LeBron but his risk reward ratio is higher. Bron is steady but Kobe gives you more bang for your buck imo. Stats don't factor stuff like this in. Nor does it factor in traits like heart, skill, determination etc. 
I said something similar earlier in the thread. Game 3 he went 9/14, thats great in a win, but not good enough in a loss. I would like to see him put up 25 shots tonight and would not fault him for putting up 30. If you're gonna go down, then go down swinging.

Crazy thing is if the Mavericks won two titles in a row, I could care less if we lost the 3peat.
I would be conscience of what a 3peat means to an organizations legacy, but wouldn't be too upset if we lost.

Thank you!!

This ***** kobe would lose the game for shooting too much before he would lose the game for not doing enough :smh: and going ghost
When you've been a ball hog all your life, it's not hard to continue that trend in big games.
Nothing against KB24, just stating a fact.

Crazy thing is if the Mavericks won two titles in a row, I could care less if we lost the 3peat.
I would be conscience of what a 3peat means to an organizations legacy, but wouldn't be too upset if we lost.
Neither would I, but our franchises and our franchise players arent LeBron James. Hell we get two in a row and you cant tell either of us nothing 
laugh.gif

When you've been a ball hog all your life, it's not hard to continue that trend in big games.
Nothing against KB24, just stating a fact.
The man has 5 rings so obviously him being a ball hog works. LeBron is the greatest teammate ever yet he only has 2 and is on the verge of losing his 3rd finals. I'll take the ball hog any day of the week.

The man has 5 rings so obviously him being a ball hog works. LeBron is the greatest teammate ever yet he only has 2 and is on the verge of losing his 3rd finals. I'll take the ball hog any day of the week.
You make it sound like it's a total failure to lose 3 finals.
That's a sign of greatness in itself.

The object of the game is to win correct? The Bills went to something like 4 straight superbowls yet no one cares. 
So LeBron has never won a NBA title?
People do care about those Bills teams.
Several hall of fame players from those teams, and I think Marv Levy is in the hall as well.
As a Cowboys fan I have a great deal of respect for those Bills teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom