2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is bosh supposed to say? "We gon maybe lose 2night dawg"?
People always say this when players guarantee wins
laugh.gif

It's always funner to watch a game when players guarantee wins though
pimp.gif

“We’re not going down,” Bosh said. “So we’re going to win this game tonight … plain and simple we’re going to win this game."

“I don’t care about any guarantees we’re just going to win this game. Take it how you want it.”
that referee guarantee

Bosh sound like more of a real leader than Bron, real talk.

Son saying he's in a good place , probly on kayak.com right now checking out 6 star hotels :lol:

Meanwhile Bosh said we ain't going down take it how you want it, that's the type of **** I want/need to hear from my teammates...not that I'm too cool to care crap.

Bosh sound like more of a real leader than Bron, real talk.

Son saying he's in a good place , probly on kayak.com right now checking out 6 star hotels
laugh.gif

Meanwhile Bosh said we ain't going down take it how you want it, that's the type of **** I want/need to hear from my teammates...not that I'm too cool to care crap.
wut

I don't even want to imagine waft will happen if MIA comes back and wins this.

NT, Skip Bayless and every other sports media related outlet will explode simultaneously.

I don't even want to imagine waft will happen if MIA comes back and wins this.

NT, Skip Bayless and every other sports media related outlet will explode simultaneously.

Ohmygosher will spontaneously combust.

UnchartedDrake will drown in tears of joy.

Simply put one dude sounds mad , like he isn't ready for his season to end.

The other dude is in a good place and whatever happens , happens its just basketball.

Can you understand now ?

Which attitude would u want the leader of your team to have ?
This the type of logic where folks here a 5 second mic'd up segment with a coach or player during a timeout in the huddle and determine if they are a good coach or leader

Simply put one dude sounds mad , like he isn't ready for his season to end.

The other dude is in a good place and whatever happens , happens its just basketball.

Can you understand now ?

Which attitude would u want the leader of your team to have ?

This the type of logic where folks here a 5 second mic'd up segment with a coach or player during a timeout in the huddle and determine if they are a good coach or leader

Respect......at least u answered the question.

Oh wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom