2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gotta let go of these conspiracy theories with the NBA man :lol: whoever wins tonight...it won't be because of some grand conspiracy that's for sure.

The spurs have to win the 'ship for me to be convinced any other team I'd tell you the series is over but the Heat are notorious for "rigged games"

Espn got tons of obscure stuff they're a gold mine

Only two players have gotten the bubble guts during the finals.....Oliver miller and Lebron James

Lebron James is the only superstar to ever be in a good place after being down 3-1

Tony Parker is the only finals MVP to bang his teammates wife :smh:

The spurs have to win the 'ship for me to be convinced any other team I'd tell you the series is over but the Heat are notorious for "rigged games"

No they aren't. You have no facts or evidence to support your claim that the heat are notorious for "rigged games" :lol:

Out before "But dallas miami 06 though" ...

People need to read that article and decide if a guy named "slo-mo" is really the next Borris Diaw. :lol:

You can't be a fat boy in the L without being a good athlete.

Stern definitely wanted the Heat to win with Shaq back in the day to 1) make Wade more marketable and 2) give the east a trophy and 3) spite Cuban. Not a doubt in my mind. You know Stern was dapping up those refs after that series, giving them all primo games the following season, etc.

Stern definitely wanted the Heat to win with Shaq back in the day to 1) make Wade more marketable and 2) give the east a trophy and 3) spite Cuban. Not a doubt in my mind. You know Stern was dapping up those refs after that series, giving them all primo games the following season, etc.

(sigh) incredible that people actually believe this stuff man

Being 100% sure it isn't rigged isn't any better than being 100% it is rigged, there's no definite way to tell.

But with the amount of money involved its hard for me to think it EVERYTHING is on the up and up, there's some shadiness going on somewhere it's human nature :smh:

Stern and Silver didn't even have a to say word. Those veteran refs know the score, they knew Stern didn't want Cuban winning anything. Same goes for when they can keep games "entertaining" with a few fouls here and there. It's an art and their efforts are certainly rewarded.

Being 100% sure it isn't rigged isn't any better than being 100% it is rigged, there's no definite way to tell.

But with the amount of money involved its hard for me to think it EVERYTHING is on the up and up, there's some shadiness going on somewhere it's human nature :smh:

We can all agree there's "star treatment" ...WHICH IS RIGGING.

Last edited:
LeBron hitting everything in the 3rd, but Miami still getting blown out is definitely the NBA rigging the games.

Just joined today and already spewing crackpot theories.

No they aren't. You have no facts or evidence to support your claim that the heat are notorious for "rigged games" :lol:

Out before "But dallas miami 06 though" ...
How could you rig game 6 from last year? There was really nothing from that series last year to let you think it was rigged. Was reffed fine

Last edited:
Espn got tons of obscure stuff they're a gold mine

Only two players have gotten the bubble guts during the finals.....Oliver miller and Lebron James

Lebron James is the only superstar to ever be in a good place after being down 3-1

Tony Parker is the only finals MVP to bang his teammates wife
mean.gif
roll.gif

This Finals series is being officiated pretty well for the most part. Missed calls are being accounted for down the line. Not so much last year. And that's all I'll say on the subject.

I doubt the extent of rigging is as pronounced as some of y'all make it out to be, but I do want to read Tim Donaghy's book and another called "Larceny Games" at some point.

I'll ask you this...

What does Vegas have to do with sports? They don't have a major sports team. Why is the Vegas odds always being mentioned and who they favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom