2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think the spurs are getting the credit for their game right now, all people are talking about how good of a team the heat are not to lose 4 straight if the spurs were down 3 everyone would say this series is over, its like this championship was supposed to automatically been handed to the heat how some people are talking and for that reason i hope the spurs rip their hearts out their chest tonight

Last edited:

2/4 is a dissapointment

this big 3 aint more historic than boston big 3
laugh.gif
2 rings and 4 straight finals. But the Boston big 3 is more historic
laugh.gif
if bron leave mia and goes on to win elsewhere, where will history put these 2 miami chips?

@ESPNStatsInfo: Only 2 players in NBA history have averaged 30 PPG and 10 RPG when facing playoff elimination: LeBron James and Wilt Chamberlain.

stats like this are pointless to me because it only involves those though who had to be at risk of elimination

Going to the finals in the east the last few years has been cake. All the injuries and a washed up Celtics squad. Just stop. The pistons used to go deep each year and they only stole a ring because the Lakers hated each other. I don't see Bron ever leaving the east, because he has it made out there. The Pacers are terminally soft and people act like Rose isn't finished. There's no team in the east that will hang with the Heat anytime soon.

Last edited:
Going to the finals in the east the last few years has been cake. All the injuries and a washed up Celtics squad. Just stop. The pistons used to go deep each year and they only stole a ring because the Lakers hated each other. I don't see Bron ever leaving the east, because he has it made out there.
The pistons shouldn't have went in 04 they lucked out in the ECF.

No team has ever come back from a 3-1 series deficit. If LeBron n' company can pull this off, it will do wonders for his legacy. I initially had Miami winning this series in 6, but now I must change my pick or admit I was wrong, entirely. Miami is going to make this series go 7 and then lose in San Antonio.

For a multitude of reasons, the Spurs have just been flat out better than the Miami Heat. Wade, Chalmers, Cole, to a lesser extent Bron, all have struggled with keeping the ball in front of them which leads them into help and recovery mode and allows for open 3's which has been prevalent this whole series. Enough can't be said about the Spurs second unit. Fresh bodies who pick right up where the starters left off. Crazy.

I honestly don't see how that changes in Game 5. D Wade and Lebron have looked so fatigued at times this series that they have asked spo on multiple occasions for a sub. I've never seen that from them. Could be a factor today because I think Miami can't afford to have Lebron off the floor at any moment during tonight's game. (Unless they come out on fire and build a 10-12 point cushion)

But that being said, each game is independent of each other and each game has it's own personality. The Spurs "should" wrap this up tonight but Lebron could have a signature moment, Chalmers and Cole may find their game, The Spurs could get ice cold from 3, and then we end up with a game 6.

However I don't see it. This thing is over tonight IMO.

he's had great impact, but it's Kawhi's to lose imo.

Naw man. Boris wasn't accounted for in the heat game plan and it shows. He's doing it big.

Kiwi is just the safe pick

boris hasn't cracked 10 points this series though :lol:

i agree he's been big this series. he's racking up assists and he's rebounding well. he's played very well, but there's a reason kawhi is the safe pick. because he's earned it.

Last edited:
Bynum? Dominant? :lol:

There were flashes of dominance before he got injured. After that, he was never the same, but it didn't matter because we got Gasol as a result of his injury.

Gasol was great, but never dominated. Kobe dominated. Check his stats for both title runs - with the exception of the Celtics series, specifically game 7, he was unstoppable.

Don't deny the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom