2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a multitude of reasons, the Spurs have just been flat out better than the Miami Heat. Wade, Chalmers, Cole, to a lesser extent Bron, all have struggled with keeping the ball in front of them which leads them into help and recovery mode and allows for open 3's which has been prevalent this whole series. Enough can't be said about the Spurs second unit. Fresh bodies who pick right up where the starters left off. Crazy.

I honestly don't see how that changes in Game 5. D Wade and Lebron have looked so fatigued at times this series that they have asked spo on multiple occasions for a sub. I've never seen that from them. Could be a factor today because I think Miami can't afford to have Lebron off the floor at any moment during tonight's game. (Unless they come out on fire and build a 10-12 point cushion)

But that being said, each game is independent of each other and each game has it's own personality. The Spurs "should" wrap this up tonight but Lebron could have a signature moment, Chalmers and Cole may find their game, The Spurs could get ice cold from 3, and then we end up with a game 6.

However I don't see it. This thing is over tonight IMO.

You're giving up so soon? :lol: remember we are all "witness"

Yep, Pistons stole that ring due to Laker infighting. It wasn't simply cause they played better :rolleyes :rolleyes

cant believe people actually use that excuse

PA-THETIC

people discredit anything. i get to hear how the rockets wouldn't have won 2 championships if jordan didn't retire, even though he came back with like 20 games left that 2nd season averaging 27 7 and 5, played in the playoffs averaging 32 7 and 5, and lost 4-2 to the magic who eventually got swept by the rockets

people discredit anything. i get to hear how the rockets wouldn't have won 2 championships if jordan didn't retire, even though he came back with like 20 games left that 2nd season averaging 27 7 and 5, played in the playoffs averaging 32 7 and 5, and lost 4-2 to the magic who eventually got swept by the rockets

No way in hell the bulls beat the Rockets in 94 and 95. The thought of them 4 and 5 peating alone makes that a ridiculous claim. Combine that with the fact that the rockets routinely killed the bulls whenever they matched up? I don't see that at all.

The salt flowing through me if the spurs win in 5 :smh: I called the exact series last year and lost $300. NOW the spurs wanna act right :smh: :smh:

Its true though :lol:. The rockets werent beating the bulls had jordan father not died.

And thats a horrible example of the magic beating jordan. He clearly was rusty the year he came back. He played what? 20 regular season games that year before the playoffs? After being gone a year and a half? Come on now...

Its true though :lol:. The rockets werent beating the bulls had jordan father not died.

And thats a horrible example of the magic beating jordan. He clearly was rusty the year he came back. He played what? 20 regular season games that year before the playoffs? After being gone a year and a half? Come on now...

He averaged 32 points but was rusty. Ok. He was fine, the team just wasn't good enough

Y'all gotta let go of these conspiracy theories with the NBA man :lol: whoever wins tonight...it won't be because of some grand conspiracy that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom