2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like the rigging isn't documented. The ref was just busted a few years ago. Everything from FIFA to tennis to NBA has sketchy dealings going on. Y'all are way too naive to think zero shenanigans occur.

Last edited:
I'm by no means a "rigged" believer but bron getting all those fouls against the pacers to extend the series talk was a strong argument :lol:

Last edited:
No they aren't. You have no facts or evidence to support your claim that the heat are notorious for "rigged games" :lol:

Out before "But dallas miami 06 though" ...
How could you rig game 6 from last year? There was really nothing from that series last year to let you think it was rigged. Was reffed fine

They could've blown the whiste off that rebound. Just an example.

If the NBA is truly rigged (which I doubt) then the Miami Heat will win tonight

It's not like the rigging isn't documented. The ref was just busted a few years ago. Everything from FIFA to tennis to NBA has shading dealings going on. Y'all are way too naive to think zero shenanigans occur.
Lakers vs Kings 2002 WCF Game 6 is a perfect place to start. Not a fan of either team, but it was obvious something was shady in that game.

**** lebron and all the stat heads who jizz themselves to his manufactured EMPTY stats. Read a thread on realgm saying he should be the finals MVP even if they lose. The level of delusion akis scary.

Your numbers are prone to look better when you barely shoot and disapear for quarters. This obsession over stats. I don't get it. ******* nerds

Last edited:
I never hear about the NFL or NHL or even MLB being rigged. But the NBA has had this chatter going on for 30 years. Where there's smoke there's fire...

Ima laugh if some heat fan or lebron fan blames the updated 2-2-1-1-1 format should Miami lose as if the Spurs didn't go into Miami and take the Heats manhood away.

Regarding some of the other stuff in here. Take nothing away from the 04 pistons team defense because it was great, make no doubt about it. But had the Lakers not been such a dyfunctional unit at the worst possible time along with Karl malone getting injured, perhaps the series plays out differently. That pistons team was playing great ball at the right time though.

Regarding the bulls stuff posted earlier, perhaps they win in 94 had Jordan never retired. They came pretty close to making the finals again with pippen leading the team and that rockets team didn't have drexler yet. Put Jordan on the 94 bulls and they probably end up with home court in that series.

However they would've broke down in the later years and not won as many titles and perhaps the transition of the roster from the first 3 peat to 2nd 3 peat doesn't happen as well if Jordan never retires. Remember Jordan and pippen were the only holdovers from the 91-93 teams that played on the 96-98 teams.

LeBrons % is better because he takes less shots, less room for error. Doesn't make him a better player.

Y'all been calling rigged every game for the Heat before games in this series, and yet they down 3-1. Y'all doing the same dumb **** today. But if they win tonight, it's rigged... So if they don't lose all 3 home games in this finals series, the nba is rigged... :rolleyes

**** lebron and all the stat heads who jizz themselves to his manufactured EMPTY stats. Read a thread on realgm saying he should be the finals MVP even if they lose. The level of delusion akis scary.

Your numbers are prone to look better when you barely shoot and disapear for quarters. This obsession over stats. I don't get it. ******* nerds
link to thread? I wanna see the numbers

LeBrons % is better because he takes less shots, less room for error. Doesn't make him a better player.

If you can still put up numbers while taking less shots, it makes you a better player. Chucking is just wasting possessions.

Last edited:
“We’re not going down,” Bosh said. “So we’re going to win this game tonight … plain and simple we’re going to win this game."

“I don’t care about any guarantees we’re just going to win this game. Take it how you want it.”

I never hear about the NFL or NHL or even MLB being rigged. But the NBA has had this chatter going on for 30 years. Where there's smoke there's fire...

because basketball is easier to rig. its happened in college and probably happens in NBA

“We’re not going down,” Bosh said. “So we’re going to win this game tonight … plain and simple we’re going to win this game."

“I don’t care about any guarantees we’re just going to win this game. Take it how you want it.”

Errrrrrer game ah game 7 dawg?

They could've blown the whiste off that rebound. Just an example.

If the NBA is truly rigged (which I doubt) then the Miami Heat will win tonight
In what possible way could or should they have blown the whistle on that rebound? Because bosh took it away from many and he flopped to the ground?

Y'all been calling rigged every game for the Heat before games in this series, and yet they down 3-1. Y'all doing the same dumb **** today. But if they win tonight, it's rigged... So if they don't lose all 3 home games in this finals series, the nba is rigged... :rolleyes

If the spurs don't win the series, the NBA is rigged. I promise

He's read the script on how the rest of the series will go

I like that from bosh :smokin

Last edited:
Bosh's last two games
sick.gif

He better step up his own game

Hell yeah :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
What else is bosh supposed to say? "We gon maybe lose 2night dawg"?

Come on man :lol: he could have easily said "We're going to come out and give it our best shot. We believe we can win in this situation so we're going to put our best foot forward and see what happens" or something along those lines.

Guaranteeing a win is much different than what he's "supposed to say"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom