2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the Wade being hurt or "washed" talk! Dude said he feels healthier than he has past few years. He's only 32 and barely played this season. Spurs are just stomping the Heat, period.

Either way you spin it Wade still has been having a hard time chasing Kawhi

who wants him to fail? he already accomplished what people held against him. he won 2 rings.

thats not failure IMO but then again, id have more respect for him as a player if he did it on a different team without 2 superstars.

That guy in your avy needed the most dominant player of this generation and two superstar bigs to win all his rings though.

The only lebron I ever respected, but how many times have we seen this guy? Smh he lost all confidence. Its never over til its over

All im saying is if the heat come back & win, lebron is officially #2 behind jordan, haters would be sick all offseason :lol: but if they lose the slander gonna be worse than 2011

Either way you spin it Wade still has been having a hard time chasing Kawhi

It's outrageous for people to say dude should opt out because his knees are done and he needs to accept $10M. So delusional. He says he's healthy. The Heat are just getting carved up. A better team is winning the series. You'd swear dude is 38 yo by how y'all talk. He said he hasn't felt better in a long time.

im not taking them away, im just saying they arent very impressive historically

this heat team shouold have been a top 5 all time team

they barely top 10 as i see it

who wants him to fail? he already accomplished what people held against him. he won 2 rings.

thats not failure IMO but then again, id have more respect for him as a player if he did it on a different team without 2 superstars.

That guy in your avy needed the most dominant player of this generation and two superstar bigs to win all his rings though.

he needed him? he was teammates with him since his rookie year :lol:

what about his other 2 rings. was gasol dominate too? :rolleyes

someone ALWAYS has to bring up the first 3 rings then somehow IGNORES the other 2 like they didnt count or something :rofl:

just saw this guy called Bynum and Gasol a superstar :rofl:

HATERS GON HATE

i wasnt even talking crap about Lebron but jesus christ man wow

:smh: they really are the damn whitewalkers. Just leave already :lol:

Why bro? Next season offers some interesting possibilities.

If Timmay opts in and the Spurs buy into Parker's option they'll have $3.2 million in space, couple that with the cap increase and that's $8.2 milli to play with.

All while retaining most of the team.

That's a good amount of room to add a piece or two. Plus another offseason of Kawhi developing? :x

Why wouldn't they want to defend their title? They can honestly add Gasol and sleepwalk to the Finals.

I hope you're referring to Marc Gasol

Heat win tonight and it gets very interesting

If it was any other team id agree with you.

Even if San Antonio were to lose tonight, I just don't see them losing 3 straight, especially with 2 of those 3 and the deciding game 7 at home.

This isn't last year where they were up 3-2 but going to Miami for the final 2 games, and even in that situation it took a lot of things to go right for miami and alot of things to go wrong for San Antonio in the final seconds of game 6 for Miami to even win.

Bron barring injury is still going to go down as the greatest individual player ever no matter how much y'all want him to fail.

This.

2/4 is a dissapointment

this big 3 aint more historic than boston big 3

2 rings is 2 rings, you cant take those away :lol:

The only argument I could make about this is there's a transparency to that, hell, bench players got 2 rings too. LBJ is juat at the forefront of it.

It's outrageous for people to say dude should opt out because his knees are done and he needs to accept $10M. So delusional. He says he's healthy. The Heat are just getting carved up. A better team is winning the series. You'd swear dude is 38 yo by how y'all talk. He said he hasn't felt better in a long time.

Yeah but this isnt pre 2011 wade, far from it, he might be "healthy" but his athleticism which was about 70% of his game during his prime isnt there, youre giving wade the benefit of the doubt because of his name, hes not the same player

just saw this guy called Bynum and Gasol a superstar :rofl:

HATERS GON HATE

i wasnt even talking crap about Lebron but jesus christ man wow

You don't even watch basketball if you don't think Bynum and especially Gasol were dominant in both title runs, stop it.

I love Kobe but he never did it by himself either doesn't matter how the teams were put together, you need elite talent around you to win a championship, stop acting goofy.

Now I like gasol and bunum, but when I think of the word dominant, I think of the guy who wore 34 for the lakers. His play during the 3 peat was dominant.

Pau and Bynum were very good but I wouldn't call neither of them dominant.

Now I like gasol and bunum, but when I think of the word dominant, I think of the guy who wore 34 for the lakers. His play during the 3 peat was dominant.

Pau and Bynum were very good but I wouldn't call neither of them dominant.

neither of em were dominate.

Gasol was a star, Bynum wasnt. that was pretty much Bynums best season.

dudes will do anything to discredit Kobe :lol: its hilarious.

yea i dont watch basketball but your the one calling them dominant and superstars :rolleyes

You don't even watch basketball if you don't think Bynum and especially Gasol were dominant in both title runs, stop it.

I love Kobe but he never did it by himself either doesn't matter how the teams were put together, you need elite talent around you to win a championship, stop acting goofy.
I wouldn't say Bynum was a superstar though. He was also hurt in both of their title runs. He was rapidly developing towards superstar status but only made the All-Star team once because of all the injuries.

Bynum was not dominant in the title runs. He was valuable no doubt, but not dominant. You need to re-watch before you go putting other people down. He wasn't dominant because he was hurt. 6 and 3 in the first title run and 8 and 7 in the second..

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Bynum was a superstar though. He was also hurt in both of their title runs. He was rapidly developing towards superstar status but only made the All-Star team once because of all the injuries.

Bynum was not dominant in the title runs. He was valuable no doubt, but not dominant. You need to re-watch before you go putting other people down. He wasn't dominant because he was hurt. 6 and 3 in the first title run and 8 and 7 in the second..

True, I'll concede that he wasn't "dominant" but Pau certainly was, I've even argued him being more valuable than Bean on more than 1 occasion against the Celts.

True, I'll concede that he wasn't "dominant" but Pau certainly was, I've even argued him being more valuable than Bean on more than 1 occasion against the Celts.
Agreed, props. Pau was dominant as hell

I still think Kobe was MVP against the C's

Last edited:
2/4 is a dissapointment

this big 3 aint more historic than boston big 3

The Boston big 3? Really? The one that got to 2 finals and split them? They also lost in the 2nd round twice and the conference finals once.

Obviously winning the championship >>> but don't act like losing in the finals is better than not getting there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom