2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron leaves, what makes you think Wade won't suck up the fact his boo left and cash out his last season. He'll play no more than 60 games and not even have to play in the post-season, because they sure as hell won't make it. Sweet deal if you ask me.

If Lebron leaves, what makes you think Wade won't suck up the fact his boo left and cash out his last season. He'll play no more than 60 games and not even have to play in the post-season, because they sure as hell won't make it. Sweet deal if you ask me.
Hw already said he might retire if LeBron leaves in an interview I think it was with Stephen a

Got a feeling the air will be off, no towels in the visitors locker room, the Heat will have to fill their gatorade buckets with that river walk water, and no chairs for the Heat bench.

Last edited:
Got a feeling the air will be off, no towels in the visitors locker room, the Heat will have to fill their gatorade buckets with that river walk water, and no chairs for the Heat bench.

Nah they don't need that this time ole boy Lebron said he's in a good place, down 3-1 and he's in a good place :lol:

Dude sounds like he's ready to go fishing, vacation, and start rocking those witty check my stats tee shirts :lol:

Nah they don't need that this time ole boy Lebron said he's in a good place, down 3-1 and he's in a good place :lol:

Dude sounds like he's ready to go fishing, vacation, and start rocking those witty check my stats tee shirts :lol:

This. Sounded like he already admitted defeat and was cool with it.

Glad you cleared this up ONCE AGAIN for people who can't discern the difference between what he meant, and what they wanted him to mean.
And lol @" people who spend the majority of your time generating memes or coming up with alternative ways to address the man i.e. LeCasper, LeDefer"

Exactly. People who hate Lebron wanted him to mean their false interpretation, clearly omitting the portion where he states "all who want me to fail", so they aren't left on an island in solitude. It's better if he's coming at the general population who have issues rather than just those rooting for him to fail.

Smh @ people trying to tell themselves they are just simply 'rooting for Lebron to fail from a competitive sense.' It clearly goes beyond just cheering for the opposition. NT being on fire after the finals loss and having numerous server issues is just a small example. The man become the most hated player in sports after going to Miami in just about every single credible poll; random females were wearing 'fck LBJ' t-shirts at his games; the home team for games waste no time expressing their hate with 'boo's' the moment he touches the ball; memes were already generated prior to losses and take over the internet within seconds of his misfortunes. Lets not kid ourselves here. I at least have respect for the people who aren't afraid to admit they hate Lebron and go above and beyond to criticize and redicule him. But those that try to mask their hate whenever they are called out on it are just as frauds, which is ironic, considering that this is their sentiments towards Lebron.

Fact of the matter is, Lebron is being the person HE wants to be without giving two flying ***** what YOU want him to be and its killing people inside. They want him to be a certain way and he's extremely content on being another way and legitimately doesn't care what people think. Like a scorned 'bad' female who can't accept there's actually a few men in the world that are willing to reject them over something perceived to be minor :lol:

On that note, GO SPURS GO! :smokin

Last edited:
Its funny how dudes want melo to go to miami because his "situation isnt similar to lebrons" but what they really want is to have more ammo incase lebron wins or loses with melo on his team, he loses with melo "how you lose with another top 5 scorer in the league on your team" if he wins "he had to get a top 5 scorer & another hof'er to come join him"

:lol: some of yall are clowns, i see right through it

Not everyone who laughs at thai stuff 'hates' him, tho.

Personally, I think he's the best in the L.

Best since Jordan, even (Shaq was Jordan's time).

But I used to laugh at the 4th quarter jokes/memes, and I laugh at Lebroning memes.

Why? Because they're funny. And because it's not that serious. And because no celebrity is paying for my loyalty. What do I look like fiercely defending some dude who knows nothing about me? :lol: (and some of you fiercely defending him despite him knowing nothing about you, you have the nerve to say "Y'all are clowns, hating someone who you don't even know." :lol: )

1488427_o.gif

Melo's swag seems like he would enjoy playing with his boys and winning an easy chip. The pay cut isn't that deep if the salary is structured to pay out bigger later. First year would be an OD cut but after that it gets closer to what he'd make elsewhere. Seems like a no brainer to me. I also don't see him enjoying Chi or Houston. He's prob over the NY hype and playing with that washed bum Amare.

-not a Heat fan, but would love to see Melo there next season for the laughs and for Spurs to reload and tax that ***, again

Last edited:
No one ever stated that laughing at the memes/jokes equated to hating. Hell, I MISS the ringless jokes. To this day, the "Why don't Lebron want me man" from Will to Uncle Phil is the greatest meme in internet history IMO :lol:

View media item 1027341

But people have been trying to recreate his statement 3 years ago which is hilarious because its the people who DO root for him to fail that are attempting to do so. You can check my post history; I very rarely, if ever, Superman Lebron. And me pointing out basic reading comprehension is far from Supermaning anyone. My posts have all been in regards to pointing out that he was speaking of the people who take pride and joy in his misfortunes. These people have been in a constant battle of trying to state that he is calling "everyone with problems a peon" when in reality, its just you :lol:

Last edited:
Not everyone who laughs at thai stuff 'hates' him, tho.

Personally, I think he's the best in the L.

Best since Jordan, even (Shaq was Jordan's time).

But I used to laugh at the 4th quarter jokes/memes, and I laugh at Lebroning memes.

Why? Because they're funny. And because it's not that serious. And because no celebrity is paying for my loyalty. What do I look like fiercely defending some dude who knows nothing about me? :lol: (and some of you fiercely defending him despite him knowing nothing about you, you have the nerve to say "Y'all are clowns, hating someone who you don't even know." :lol: )

suck-it_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif
who you foolin with that bs

Lebron loses a game: "it's just basketball"
Lebron losses a series: address the "haters" draya style instead of talking about anything that matters

:rofl:

Just some **** u don't say he basically saying he knows they can't win. In his mind he should feel like they can win 3 straight especially as the leader. Now the whole roster is "content mentally" and fine with the runner up award. Son needs to want that ****, that's the difference between him and the ones he's compared to. Its just basketball to him but to them it's way more. He's not going to do anything to his game this summer besides try and recruit another star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom