2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally have never took issue with this quote. Because I am not one of the people he's referring to. If you sit around rooting for Lebron to fail and take pride and joy for his lack of success, then you are exactly who he is talking about. And he's 100% right. At the end of the day, the 'high' you are on because he failed wears off and its back to your 9-5 job, your sub 600 credit, and your baby mama drama.

what if you don't have any of those issues and you still don't like Bron?

or

what if you do have those issues and you like Bron?

Your post made zero sense.

I personally have never took issue with this quote. Because I am not one of the people he's referring to. If you sit around rooting for Lebron to fail and take pride and joy for his lack of success, then you are exactly who he is talking about. And he's 100% right. At the end of the day, the 'high' you are on because he failed wears off and its back to your 9-5 job, your sub 600 credit, and your baby mama drama.

or

His post made a lot of sense. Those Bron comments were only directed towards his haters.

or

I forgot NT was full of users that haven't reached the legal drinking age and with the school system in today's society, reading and comprehension are at an all time low.

"All the people that were rooting for me to fail… at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today,” James said. “They got the same personal problems they had today. And I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.”

His comment was in regards to people who root for him to fail. Having sub 600 credit, and the other problems I listed was just a generalization. What he's saying is that reality hits after you're done celebrating the man's failure. Whether that reality consists of living in a studio apartment with three individuals, or maybe reality consists of a 4 bedroom house in the burbs with no mortgage, that 'high' that you are on ends, and its back to the real world. Is he taking a jab saying "I am better than you?" People such as yourself probably feel that way, but because I am not one that is joyful over his failures, you'd do a better job at answering that question than I would..

So in other words, if you are not one of those people that spend the majority of your time generating memes or coming up with alternative ways to address the man i.e. LeCasper, LeDefer, then you shouldn't feel offended because he isn't talking about you.

Last edited:
His post made a lot of sense. Those Bron comments were only directed towards his haters.

so those afflicted with a sub-Bron lifestyle aren't afflicted by his comments? They have a magical shield from his pretentiousness?

Okay bro...

He won't understand. With the school system in today's society going as far as omitting cursive, he's really not at fault.

EDIT: SEE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I forgot NT was full of users that haven't reached the legal drinking age and with the school system in today's society, reading and comprehension are at an all time low.

"All the people that were rooting for me to fail… at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today,” James said. “They got the same personal problems they had today. And I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.”

His comment was in regards to people who root for him to fail. Having sub 600 credit, and the other problems I listed was just a generalization. What he's saying is that reality hits after you're done celebrating the man's failure. Whether that reality consists of living in a studio apartment with three individuals, or maybe reality consists of a 4 bedroom house in the burbs with no mortgage, that 'high' that you are on ends, and its back to the real world. Is he taking a jab saying "I am better than you?" People such as yourself probably feel that way, but because I am not one that is joyful over his failures, you'd do a better job at answering that question than I would..

So in other words, if you are not one of those people that spend the majority of your time generating memes or coming up with alternative ways to address the man i.e. LeCasper, LeDefer, then you shouldn't feel offended because he isn't talking about you.

:lol: I'm probably older than you dude.

You read into that comment however you want to, but the truth is he has underlying issues. He sits there and mocks a guy like Dirk Nowitzki for being sick in the 2011 Finals (and then loses to him lmao) and then when people root for him to fail he acts like he doesn't deserve the criticism.

He goes and makes a spectacle of his free agency decision, backs out on his word to stay in Cleveland until he wins a championship for the city, anoints himself the King and the "Chosen One", thinks he's better than Mike and then claims that he'll win 7 or so championships in Miami.

And then he cries about it when people throw darts at the target HE put on his back.

And while I don't make memes or call him anything but Bron I do root for him to fall short. Because he is a douchenozzle.

Last edited:
However, one night of celebrating his defeat may be the necessary escape his haters need from their humble lives. Even if it is for just one night. Yes, life moves on the next morning. Lebron stays rich and the rest of society continues with their everyday lives.

He won't understand. With the school system in today's society going as far as omitting cursive, he's really not at fault.

EDIT: SEE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright bro you got it, prolly salty from a previous interaction of ours. I see you with the jabs.

Thank you,

Rooting for one man to fail :x :smh:

Real talk when bron said this I became a fan

I don't get Lebron's logic. People were not wishing death or injury on the man (for the most part). They were just rooting for him to fail, in a competitive sense. Miss a few FTs here and there, brick a shot, miss a lay up etc. That's the same as when you wish defeat on the opposing force battling your fave team. That's sports for ya, and it goes back to the Gladiator days.

He's a crybaby, great player but a baby. And I thought he supposedly didn't care what everyone thinks. He just gives it his all and win or lose he can live with the results, or that's the company line he's been feeding us.

Lebron is just sensitive, end of story. That's what happens when you're coddled by everyone you meet starting from such a young age.

I don't get Lebron's logic. People were not wishing death or injury on the man (for the most part). They were just rooting for him to fail, in a competitive sense. Miss a few FTs here and there, brick a shot, miss a lay up etc. That's the same as when you wish defeat on the opposing force battling your fave team. That's sports for ya, and it goes back to the Gladiator days.

Well said.

I used to hate the Spurs, but I grew very fond of them last Finals. They're due for a ring.

Last edited:
:smh: they really are the damn whitewalkers. Just leave already :lol:

Why bro? Next season offers some interesting possibilities.

If Timmay opts in and the Spurs buy into Parker's option they'll have $3.2 million in space, couple that with the cap increase and that's $8.2 milli to play with.

All while retaining most of the team.

That's a good amount of room to add a piece or two. Plus another offseason of Kawhi developing? :x

Why wouldn't they want to defend their title? They can honestly add Gasol and sleepwalk to the Finals.

I always thought they were a boring team to watch. Then I became a student of the game and fell in love with their style of play. Now I'm in full support of Pop and company. Hopefully they close out tomorrow, can't breathe in new life into the Heat.

Just realized this could possibly also be the last time we see wade suit up in a heat uniform. Very low possibility but it could happen. He's already said if lebron leaves he might retire. I don't think lebrons gonna leave so I think he's fine but its a possibility.

shouldn't feel offended because he isn't talking about you.

Thank you,

Rooting for one man to fail :x :smh:

Real talk when bron said this I became a fan

Glad you cleared this up ONCE AGAIN for people who can't discern the difference between what he meant, and what they wanted him to mean.
And lol @" people who spend the majority of your time generating memes or coming up with alternative ways to address the man i.e. LeCasper, LeDefer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom