2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. Wade probably LOLed at the thought of him leaving south beach to move to Cleveland
laugh.gif
hell the victims of katrina refused to move to cleveland... 

exactly.

and let's not forget, if Bron never came there was a good chance Wade was going to go to Chi-Town.
Wade was never leaving. He knew what he was doing. And bosh had already agreed to sign with wade before LeBron announced

Last edited:
Man stop with the foolery BRON AINT GOING BACK TO CLEVELAND. Dan Gilbert would have to fire himself before even considering that talk is DEAD!

cause its true.... if you cant get ppl who homes flooded are in ruins and left with little to nothing to move there... it is outright foolish to think some well off hella paid multi-millionaire athletes to move there. 

:smh: because the situations are even remotely identical.

Between games this thread falls off hard :smh:

Last edited:
Lebron aint winning **** if he stayed in Cleveland. Period.

I don't know why ya'll forgot that Antawn freakin Jamison was the best thing they could do.

Bron ain't going nowhere, who in the hell leaves a team coming off four finals trips ? :lol: :lol:

All the realistic non playoff teams wouldn't be a real contender if he joined so he'd be taking a serious step backwards from the finals to a first or second round exit and I don't see that happening.

I still think the best course of action for LeBron would be to opt in for next year.

The only problem is the Heat don't have much room to improve if he were to go this direction. They have #26 and the mini-MLE to upgrade the supporting cast.

I like this quote from Bron, really shows his inner d-bag.

I personally have never took issue with this quote. Because I am not one of the people he's referring to. If you sit around rooting for Lebron to fail and take pride and joy for his lack of success, then you are exactly who he is talking about. And he's 100% right. At the end of the day, the 'high' you are on because he failed wears off and its back to your 9-5 job, your sub 600 credit, and your baby mama drama.

The Cavaliers management did nothing to suggest they would have done anything to make the Cavs a real contender.

Do we need to revisit jj hickson?
Wasn't it lebron that told management to keep hickson cause of his "potential"? Which essentially made them turn down the trade lined up for amare and get Antwan Jamison ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom