2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want LeBron to play with more hunger. He has more ability in him. Dude is Gohan like.

He's got some foolish quotes. Has anyone met him in person? is He a douche like Jordan supposedly was?

Last edited:
:lol: Lebron with the "my life is at a good place" ...."it's just basketball"

He ALWAYS falls back on the same sort of train of thought when he's lost.

Always something like "My life is good, I'm better than everyone else anyways so this doesn't even phase me".

:lol: Never change Bron, never change.

Last edited:
I want LeBron to play with more hunger. He has more ability in him. Dude is Gohan like.

He's got some foolish quotes. Has anyone met him in person? is He a douche like Jordan supposedly was?

Lmao queue the Chamillionaire, Steve Kerr and Muggsy Bogues stories. GEMS.

Thing is MJ didn't pretend to be a good guy, he never gave a **** what anyone thought about him. He never pretended like anyone came before him, he never fronted like if there was a better situation out there for him, he wouldn't take it.

That's why MJ is loved, not because he was a good guy, but because he was an ******* and he always stayed true to his word. He always won when the ring was on the line too.

Bron be on that pseudo-selfless tip. Thinks because he racks up assists that equates to selflessness. :rofl:

Just villain up already Bron, PLEASE. Be an ******* and don't feel conflicted about it. Face doesn't fit you man, you're a heel. Let the scumbag flow through you.

Last edited:

Thing is MJ didn't pretend to be a good guy, he never gave a **** what anyone thought about him. He never pretended like anyone came before him, he never fronted like if there was a better situation out there for him, he wouldn't take it.

That's why MJ is loved, not because he was a good guy, but because he was an ******* and he always stayed true to his word. He always won when the ring was on the line too.

Bron be on that pseudo-selfless tip. Thinks because he racks up assists that equates to selflessness.
roll.gif

Just villain up already Bron, PLEASE. Be an ******* and don't feel conflicted about it. Face doesn't fit you man, you're a heel. Let the scumbag flow through you.
Bron is an *** hole too. It was well documented during the 08 olympics.

Some of the coaches legitimately didn't want him back in 2012.

Last edited:
Sabonis was the only dude that could slow Shaq down at that time. Wish Arvydas came over in his prime.

"Either I don't make the playoffs and I get two months off to heal my body or I make the playoffs and win a championship. There's no in between." I like that quote from LeBron a lot. Got ESPN on now.
Sabonis was a very talented big man, enjoyed watching him and Rik Smits play. Detlef Schrempf another Caucasian NBA player with a substantial skill-set in his prime with Seattle.

Sabonis was a very talented big man, enjoyed watching him and Rik Smits play. Detlef Schrempf another Caucasian NBA player with a substantial skill-set in his prime with Seattle.

IDK why this has me rolling :rofl:. Like damn bro, as if it's some sort of anomaly to be a white NBA player that got game.

:lol:

Last edited:
Proud to claim Detlef as a Caucasian. Solid player. Smiths too. Those Pacer teams were real good back in the day. Solid front court with Dale and Antonio Davis there as well.

Bron be on that pseudo-selfless tip. Thinks because he racks up assists that equates to selflessness.
roll.gif

man that jordan book coupled with when john salley use to have a podcast... and his tv show the stories they would tell about jordan.... Jordan was a str8 up dooosh and pretty much clowned/belittled everyone short of rodman/pip/and phil....And i use to for whatever reason LOVE IT

man that jordan book coupled with when john salley use to have a podcast... and his tv show the stories they would tell about jordan.... Jordan was a str8 up dooosh and pretty much clowned/belittled everyone short of rodman/pip/and phil....And i use to for whatever reason LOVE IT

i still love it, he was real. I respect genuine individuals.

Tell more please. Never heard that before.
I got my years wrong....he was an *** in 04 and 06 and they didn't want him in 08
No one could stand James as a 19-year-old in the 2004 Athens Olympics, nor the 2006 World Championships. Officials feared James could become the instigator of everything they wanted to rid themselves for the '08 Olympics. For as gifted as James was, Krzyzewski and Colangelo subscribed to a belief that with Kobe Bryant  joining the national team in 2007, they could win a gold medal in '08 with or without LeBron James. Behind the scenes, officials had taken to calling James' inner circle, "The Enablers." No one ever told him to grow up. No one ever challenged him. And yet, James was still a powerful pull for his teammates, and everyone had to agree they could no longer let his bossy and belittling act go unchecked. These weren't theCleveland Cavaliers, and Team USA wasn't beholden to him.

Dirk kinda reminds me of a younger Detlef.... Obviously dirk is better but kinda reminds me of him.

Proud to claim Detlef as a Caucasian. Solid player. Smiths too. Those Pacer teams were real good back in the day. Solid front court with Dale and Antonio Davis there as well.
Dale, Antonio, Jackson, Reggie, Rose, Smits. Didn't realize how good those Indiana squad(s) were.

Dale, Antonio, Jackson, Reggie, Rose, Smits. Didn't realize how good those Indiana squad(s) were.
iuno why but this reminds me when sjax and the pacers got in trouble for the brawl.... and metta went up to sjax and said so do you think its bad? you think anyone saw us? Will we be in trouble? lol..... sjax like dude its a national televised game and you went into the crowd and one hitter quitter a fan what you think? To which artest said iuno thats why i was asking you....lolollololololol

Muggsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you f—ing ******.” Muggsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Muggsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

:smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
Muggsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you f—ing ******.” Muggsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Muggsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

:smh: :rofl:

Wonder what would happen if LeBron said that to someone like Isaiah Thomas..

Last edited:
iuno why but this reminds me when sjax and the pacers got in trouble for the brawl.... and metta went up to sjax and said so do you think its bad? you think anyone saw us? Will we be in trouble? lol..... sjax like dude its a national televised game and you went into the crowd and one hitter quitter a fan what you think? To which artest said iuno thats why i was asking you....lolollololololol
Few screws lose in Metta World Peace, but easily one of the most honest athletes in all of professional sports. S-Jax reportedly was unhappy with the aftermath from defending his teammates and being overly loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom