2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh you asked for facts i delivered some i really don't care about this discussion just bored lol

oh okay, thanks bro. I appreciate it.

those per 100 possession numbers are eye opening, but these dudes won't pay too much attention. A quick glance would dead this whole argument. Nobody wants to let go of their skewed perception of Gasol.

Bosh is criminally overrated.
they were closer than i expected initially. won't lie there. my beef w bosh is his make up not his physical abilities.

A Wilt Stan... Riiiight :lol:

I guess everyone your arguing with is a Bosh Stan cause they don't agree with your opinion. Which is wrong btw.

C'mon man now I'm judas
laugh.gif

I'd rather have Bosh right now than Pau any laker fan with common sense can agree to that.
exactly and its funny how the nba2k kids posting numbers aka google search to prove something lol. Not even mentioning the other players around them, the system and coaching into which each player would have to play under. And also the style and pace of each team. 

To look at numbers and say based on this stat/figures this person is better or would be a better fit for xxyz team, clearly shows the level or lack there of knowledge of basketball. 

Pau while still a relatively good player is not an upgrade to the heat. A player like bosh is more suited. Pau one thrives on  team who works thru a big man and/or a 1/2 guard who penetrates the teeth of the defense...ala like kobe. Chalmers lol yea right, and wade is just about done. Second he benefits better in a half court set offense. And lets face it this is not a trait of the miami heat. Id be surprised if spostra had more then 5 designed set plays for the half court. 

Now if all of a sudden miami (with some roster changes) decided to run a different offense and def then yea maybe. But the style of play as of now, Bosh>Pau and it isnt even close.

I guess everyone your arguing with is a Bosh Stan cause they don't agree with your opinion. Which is wrong btw.

Nah, but you went HARD in the paint for Wilt while ignoring some glaring facts.

Again, Bob Pettit. Nobody ever gives him due for what he did. He posted some insane numbers, very similar to Wilt's. But people get swept away in the legend of Wilt, with all his "feats".

exactly and its funny how the nba2k kids posting numbers aka google search to prove something lol. Not even mentioning the other players around them, the system and coaching into which each player would have to play under. And also the style and pace of each team. 

To look at numbers and say based on this stat/figures this person is better or would be a better fit for xxyz team, clearly shows the level or lack there of knowledge of basketball. 

Pau while still a relatively good player is not an upgrade to the heat. A player like bosh is more suited. Pau one thrives on  team who works thru a big man and/or a 1/2 guard who penetrates the teeth of the defense...ala like kobe. Chalmers lol yea right, and wade is just about done. Second he benefits better in a half court set offense. And lets face it this is not a trait of the miami heat. Id be surprised if spostra had more then 5 designed set plays for the half court. 

Now if all of a sudden miami (with some roster changes) decided to run a different offense and def then yea maybe. But the style of play as of now, Bosh>Pau and it isnt even close.

of course the style of play AS OF NOW Bosh > Gasol.

Because the team is constructed around the big 3's strengths. A big 3 that Bosh is apart of.

You add Gasol plus a guy like Gortat in lieu of Bosh, you have a different dynamic, a different style of play. You add Lowry or hell, even IT22 (just considering guys hitting the FA market) and you have a different dynamic, a different style of play.

bosh now way better then gasol right now.

I have never seen pau the same since he lost it in 2011.

putting up numbers on a horrible team is not impressive.

Last edited:
Bob Pettit :lol: :pimp: wish we could go back and watch these legends on a netflix like network.

IDK why the NBA doesn't think of that. Like an NBA app for X-Box or something to where we can watch a library of classic games for a monthly fee.

Would be :smokin.
prob some bull w tv contracts or something but if and when that happens sign me up man. MLB.TV is a step in the right direction for sports imo.

I don't have the WWE Network but can't you watch old matches on it? I would definitely buy something like that for the NBA.

I don't have the WWE Network but can't you watch old matches on it? I would definitely buy something like that for the NBA.
Yeah, they have every PPV loaded on there and will eventually cycle in the rest of their content. NBA, NFL, etc. need to start doing stuff like that. Really curious why we haven't seen a service like this yet.

I can't imagine how older players feel. Every 5-10 years the reach and coverage of the league just keeps growing exponentially.

You got dudes like Mo Williams with more exposure and more written about them than 99% of the guys from the 60s, 70s and 80s. :smh:

Last edited:
So pray-tell who else did Memphis have to play center when Gasol was there?

Ohhhhhh that's right.....nobody.

You're dancing around the point, you said he's not a Center but has played the damn position for hundreds of games while Bosh hasn't till the past 2 seasons.

Share the drugs you're on because I wanna feel right when I'm totally wrong too.

I can't imagine how older players feel. Every 5-10 years the reach and coverage of the league just keeps growing exponentially.

You got dudes like Mo Williams with more exposure and more written about him than 99% of dudes from the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Real talk, more people know who Mo is than Bob Pettit. Crazy.

I second that share the drugs notion.

Last edited:

You got dudes like Mo Williams with more exposure and more written about them than 99% of the guys from the 60s, 70s and 80s. :smh:

Elgin Baylor, Jerry West and Big O gotta be mad as hell, dudes woulda been EVERYWHERE.

It's a cool idea but I never have the patience to sit thru a retro game. It's just never as exciting/interesting

Whaaaat? I'd love to watch the OG showtime Lakers play pivotal games.

I'd love to see Wilt and Russell go at it more than just YouTube clips with ****** *** quality.

And more than that, I want to be able to relive some great moments as a child. I'd love to see old Bulls games, and the arrival of Shaq to the Lakers. I'd love to watch Ewing, Chuck, Reggie, the Kings (with Bibby, Peja, C-Webb and Vlade), I'd love to see the Sonics....So much I wanna relive.

You're dancing around the point, you said he's not a Center but has played the damn position for hundreds of games while Bosh hasn't till the past 2 seasons.

Share the drugs you're on because I wanna feel right when I'm totally wrong too.

:rofl: Gasol is a PF/C, okay? But he'll go down as the greatest PF in Lakers history up to now. Not center.

He always had to play center out of necessity. I don't think any team would slot him in at center unless they had to. I don't think he'd want to play center if he didn't ever have to.

He creates far fewer mismatches as a center than as a PF.

Last edited:
I wanna see the Jail Blazers again. Don't really remember Pippen much on Portland.

Ah man, I was thinking the other day, what if Jordan never came back and bought a stake of the Wiz? What if he joined the Blazers to play alongside Pippen instead.

SHEEEEEESSH.

Stoudamire :x
Jordan :x
Pippen :x
Sheed :x
Sabonis.:x

#MURDERBLOODYMURDER

:x

Last edited:

Nah, but you went HARD in the paint for Wilt while ignoring some glaring facts.

Again, Bob Pettit. Nobody ever gives him due for what he did. He posted some insane numbers, very similar to Wilt's. But people get swept away in the legend of Wilt, with all his "feats".

You really do have a hard time differentiating opinions from facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom