2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. He's not an upgrade to Bosh you think getting Pau would keep Bron in Miami?

Dummy, read the part that I said that it would be to also clear up space to bring in the likes of Gortat and Lowry. Have you been following along? This was all sparked by YOUR question that I answered. Which you initially agreed with until I replaced Bosh with Gasol.

oh right, he averaged 2.3 more assists per game. and that half a block more he averaged than bosh. but bosh averaged half a steal per game more so we'll wash those.

bosh has the better offensive and defensive rating, and lower usage rate. better TS% and effective fg%.

and bosh stayed healthy when pau didn't. there's something to be said for staying healthy.

maybe because he has a lower usage rate and that he's got better help defense that he's able to put up a better offensive and defensive rating?

just a thought. go figure. Pretty sure MDA does a number on guys ratings numbers.

haven't gave it a look but I'd be interested to see what those offensive and defensive ratings would be when Jackson was the coach.

oh right, he averaged 2.3 more assists per game. and that half a block more he averaged than bosh. but bosh averaged half a steal per game more so we'll wash those.

bosh has the better offensive and defensive rating, and lower usage rate. better TS% and effective fg%.

and bosh stayed healthy when pau didn't. there's something to be said for staying healthy.

maybe because he has a lower usage rate and that he's got better help defense that he's able to put up a better offensive and defensive rating?

just a thought. go figure. Pretty sure MDA does a number on guys ratings numbers.

haven't gave it a look but I'd be interested to see what those offensive and defensive ratings would be when Jackson was the coach.

i guarantee the numbers under jackson would be better, but that's pau of 3 years ago. pau today is not as good as bosh today.

Last edited:
Never mind that he had to play center so many years because of Bynum's injuries. Yerp....

Lmao you suck at this bro.

:lol: you're one of those smart-dumb guys who doesn't know when to quit, I appreciate your persistence in your idiocy even when nobody who watches basketball agrees with you even Laker fans.

He played Center in Memphis too, was Bynum injured then too?

Maybe you have more facts for us?

Exactly. He's not an upgrade to Bosh you think getting Pau would keep Bron in Miami?

Dummy, read the part that I said that it would be to also clear up space to bring in the likes of Gortat and Lowry. Have you been following along? This was all sparked by YOUR question that I answered. Which you initially agreed with until I replaced Bosh with Gasol.

Look Man U must think this is Pau from 4yrs ago fool he is not the same that dude is a downgrade RIGHT NOW! Let it go he ain't better than bosh right now. Again read what I SAID! If you are Lebron what do you do next? Bosh ain't the problem DWADE IS FOR THE 100th TIME!

:lol: you're one of those smart-dumb guys who doesn't know when to quit, I appreciate your persistence in your idiocy even when nobody who watches basketball agrees with you even Laker fans.

He played Center in Memphis too, was Bynum injured then too?

Maybe you have more facts for us?

So pray-tell who else did Memphis have to play center when Gasol was there?

Ohhhhhh that's right.....nobody.

Look Man U must think this is Pau from 4yrs ago fool he is not the same that dude is a downgrade RIGHT NOW! Let it go he ain't better than bosh right now. Again read what I SAID! If you are Lebron what do you do next? Bosh ain't the problem DWADE IS FOR THE 100th TIME!

Bosh's salary is def part of the problem.

And you're a judas if you think Bosh is better than Gasol.

Meh. I don't need a bunch of numbers to know that in 2014 gasol isn't better than 2014 bosh.

The lakers would be happy with bosh while they've been trying to deal pau for years

per 100 possessions

Season Age Tm Lg Pos G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
2013-14 33 LAL NBA C 60 60 1884 11.0 22.9 .480 0.1 0.4 .286 10.9 16.6 .483 4.8 6.6 .736 3.2 11.8 15.0 5.2 0.7 2.4 3.6 3.2 26.9
2013-14 ★ 29 MIA NBA C 79 79 2531 10.2 19.8 .516 1.5 4.5 .339 8.7 10.5 .569 4.6 5.7 .820 2.0 8.8 10.9 1.8 1.7 1.6 2.6 4.0 26.6

via basketball-reference.com

i honeslty don't know what I'm trying to prove anymore, just posting facts.

Last edited:

Bosh's salary is def part of the problem.

And you're a judas if you think Bosh is better than Gasol.

C'mon man now I'm judas :lol:
I'd rather have Bosh right now than Pau any laker fan with common sense can agree to that.

per 100 possessions

Season Age Tm Lg Pos G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
2013-14 33 LAL NBA C 60 60 1884 11.0 22.9 .480 0.1 0.4 .286 10.9 16.6 .483 4.8 6.6 .736 3.2 11.8 15.0 5.2 0.7 2.4 3.6 3.2 26.9
2013-14 ★ 29 MIA NBA C 79 79 2531 10.2 19.8 .516 1.5 4.5 .339 8.7 10.5 .569 4.6 5.7 .820 2.0 8.8 10.9 1.8 1.7 1.6 2.6 4.0 26.6

via basketball-reference.com

i honeslty don't know what I'm trying to prove anymore, just posting facts.

WOW, bro those numbers help Gasol in this argument.

Did you even look at the numbers before posting? Thanks for helping my argument.

Seriously LOOK at those numbers you just posted. Gasol ******** on Bosh.

Last edited:
Why the hell do y'all arguing with this guy. This the same guy that said Joakim Noah would shut down a Prime Wilt. This the same dude that just night said Demar Derozan is better than James Harden.

Last edited:
Why the hell do y'all arguing with this guy. This the same guy that said Joakim Noah would shut down a Prime Wilt. This the same dude that just night said Demar Derozan is better than James Harden.

I never said he'd shut down prime Wilt, I said modern bigs like Joakim would give Wilt a lot more trouble than the bigs of his time.

Way to take my post out of context. You're a Wilt stan so I expect nothing less of you. Same dude who ignores the fact that Bob Pettit put up very similar numbers in the same era but would equate to a rich man's Boozer by today's standards.

Last edited:
to me tho u can't use numbers to quantify either's presence. gasol is older now he's no longer a star, he's a glue guy. he passes well, but he isn't a tremendous leaper. yeah he had 20 more blocks than bosh in 20 less games but he also had 2 extra shots taken on him at the rim than bosh. plus miami's defense is great while the lakers suck.

Mario Balotelli tho :pimp:

Last edited:
bruh you asked for facts i delivered some i really don't care about this discussion just bored lol

oh okay, thanks bro. I appreciate it.

those per 100 possession numbers are eye opening, but these dudes won't pay too much attention. A quick glance would dead this whole argument. Nobody wants to let go of their skewed perception of Gasol.

Bosh is criminally overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom