2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Pau isn't better than 2014 Bosh, but yes, you would save money.

You seen Pau play this season? He's def better than Bosh.

And while I'm not big on Hollinger stats, I know a lot of you are, he had a higher PER than Bosh.

Also averaged more points, rebounds and blocks.

Last edited:
Lowry would be a great addition! I don't think Wade is worth 10mil going forward if he's going to keep missing gms like that during the season plus his performance has dropped drastically off n def. If Wase chooses not to take less and bosh as well Bron should chuck up the deuces.

If I was bron I'd put out a mass text

"First 3 to text back wins next year. Low ballers only. Vnds or better."

Sit back and watch the situation unfold

Last edited:
:lol: @ Gasol over Bosh, Bosh literally does everything better than him besides rebound.

Gasol can't even shoot 3's.

I'd stay in miami if wade and bosh take significant pay cuts(no melo). If not, take a look at Cleveland.

I think asking bosh to play for only 10 mil is disrespectful. He'd do much more on this team if he got the touches.

Last edited:
Bosh ain't worth no more than 10 mil bro. In all honesty. Would he get more on the open market? Sure.

Then go 'head with your badself Bosh. They can just bring in Gasol for even less than 10 milli. Only need him for a year or two and he's still better than Bosh's velociraptor, cretaceous period, "I've been waiting 75 million years for this moment" lookin' ***.

Go chuck up some more 3s Bosh, with your non rim-protecting ***.

Why would the heat uprade to the ceo of #teamsoft

:lol: @ Gasol over Bosh, Bosh literally does everything better than him besides rebound.

Gasol can't even shoot 3's.

Only he DOESN'T do anything better than Gasol EXCEPT shoot 3's.

Gasol is a better blocker/rim protector, he's a better inside scorer, he's a better mid-range shooter, he's a better rebounder, and a WAY better passer.

The numbers don't lie bro. Bosh doesn't have Gasol beat in ANYTHING except shooting 3's. Ya'll love the PER so much, right? Gasol has a higher PER as well.

Gasol is WAY better than Bosh still, always has been.

And while I'm not big on Hollinger stats, I know a lot of you are, he had a higher PER than Bosh.

Had a higher PER......by .3 :lol:

You should have more points when your the first option most of the season and have a higher usage rating.

More blocks? Cool, he still isn't close to the defender Bosh is.

He's also about to turn 34 while Bosh just turned 30, there's no argument to take Pau (who I love) over Bosh unless you're just tryna save money.

Look at the numbers ya'll, seriously. Stop arguing with me and GO LOOK.

Bosh has virtually no competition for rebounds other than Bron and still can't put up a higher average. Virtually no other rim protectors on the floor at the same time and still averages only a block per contest.

Get outta here with this nonsense. Gasol ***** on Bosh in every way.

Had a higher PER......by .3 :lol:

You should have more points when your the first option most of the season and have a higher usage rating.

More blocks? Cool, he still isn't close to the defender Bosh is.

He's also about to turn 34 while Bosh just turned 30, there's no argument to take Pau (who I love) over Bosh unless you're just tryna save money.

More points, more rebounds and more assists as well.

but w/e, I mean, why deal with facts? just live in perceptionville. population: you.

Last edited:
I like Gasol and wouldn't mind him on the Knicks but he's not better than Bosh. Bosh is really talented but it's a joke how soft he's become in Miami. Dude doesn't try to do much outside of being a spot up shooter these days.

Just saw you said that Gasol is a better mid range shooter, yea this conversation is over. :lol:

it is over, because the facts support my view.

Chris Bosh this past season at 10-15 ft: 32.5% FG percentage.

Gasol? 41.7%.....

Source: Hoopsdata. IDK what you consider mid-range but generally it's 10-15 feet. From 16-23 FT Bosh had a better year, but traditionally Gasol and Bosh are about on par from 16-23 ft.

Yep, convo over. Because I'm dominating this debate with FACTS.

But notice, you're the only one who agrees with you. :lol:

But notice, the other two dudes who agree with you are also wrong.

I deal with facts son, not perceptions. Bosh has been long overrated. Fluffy stat stuffer since his Toronto days. Dude is not nice.

Last edited:
2014 Pau isn't better than 2014 Bosh, but yes, you would save money.

It's easier to put up good numbers on a bad team, and Pau can't do for the Heat what the Bosh does. Stretching the floor, pulling bigs out of the paint, running after shooters on the perimeter, scoring in the clutch, forcing the other team to play small when he's the 5, and his quickness. How he fits into the tempo of their play and lets them get away with basically running out 3 guards and 2 SFs at times.

Bosh the Heat's most important player. Replace him with Pau, you change the tempo, you change rotations, you eliminate their versatility.

If you told me they could have both, that'd be interesting. But just one, you keep Bosh. Wade, though...

Last edited:
It's easier to put up good numbers on a bad team, and Pau can't do for the Heat what the Bosh does. Stretching the floor, pulling bigs out of the paint, playing good enough defense to the perimeter, scoring in the clutch, forcing the other team to play small when he's the 5, and his quickness. How he fits into the tempo of their play and lets them get away with basically running out 3 guards and 2 SFs at times.

Bosh the Heat's most important player. Replace him with Pau, you change the tempo, you change rotations, you eliminate their versatility.

If you told me they could have both, that'd be interesting. But just one, you keep Bosh. Wade, though...

You're right he can't do what Bosh does, he can only do what he does and help the Heat in that manner. He can be a better rim protector a better rebounder he can be a better facilitator and just an overall higher IQ basketball player.

That's what he can do, and Miami can bring in a PG like Lowry if they can clear the cap to be the floor stretcher. You eliminate versatility only if you don't make adjustments to complement your new big.

We talking about improving the bigs for the Heat n this fool brings up Gasol :rofl:

someone prove me unequivocally how I'm wrong, and do so with actual numbers and facts.

not conjecture and perception, because at this point that's all ya'll have added to this conversation.

really nothing of any substance.

I'm hoping dude just been day drinking and is hammered because he's sounding silly as all hell right now. :lol:

so okay, resort to slick jabs and duck the data I gave you earlier.

nice deflection b. if debates was basketball you might be a better rim protector than Bosh with the way you send away facts.

Last edited:
But notice, you're the only one who agrees with you. :lol:

But notice, the other two dudes who agree with you are also wrong.

I deal with facts son, not perceptions. Bosh has been long overrated. Fluffy stat stuffer since his Toronto days. Dude is not nice.
Pound for pound talent, Bosh can ball. Dude has game. He's soft though. Dude doesn't have the drive to bang in the block, dude isn't a fighter. That's the knock on him, but don't underestimate his talent. If dude wanted to live up to his potential, he'd be worth every dollar he earns. This new age Bosh is despicable though. Idk how Spo let's him get away with this trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom